Your expert feedback on recruitment processes

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

[email protected]
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

28 Apr 2023, 4:41 am

Hello,

I am an autist and I am in the process of creating a recruitment software programme and am looking for input from my tribe. I need feedback about your expereinces throughout all of your past and current recruitment experiences for not only the software programme development, but also for the user stories. If this is not permittted, please let me know.

If this is permitted, I will post the google doc later.

I really want your expertise, as all I can find online are other people talking about our experiences, I dont want that, I want our voices to be heard, not someone elses interpretation of it.

Thank you

Kelly

! Cornflake wrote:
Retrospectively approved.

Please explain the information gathering process, and what published results WP members might expect to see in return.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

28 Apr 2023, 5:07 am

I'm neither a software developer or a member of the "tribe" but I have been involved in staff recruitment.

It might help (to get the ball rolling) if you tell other members what your programme will actually do (or what you propose it will be designed to do?)

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

28 Apr 2023, 5:09 am

^ Actually, it would be a good first step to obtain moderatorial permission to solicit volunteers.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

28 Apr 2023, 10:25 pm

I imagine the OP is too busy posting the same message on other autism discussion forums to respond back :lol:

MrsPeel
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2023, 2:14 am

Is this one of those programs that scans CVs / resumes ?

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2023, 2:15 am

MrsPeel wrote:
Is this one of those programs that scans CVs / resumes ?

Spot on!

MrsPeel
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2023, 2:24 am

So my only comment would be that all CVs with the word "autistic" should be given preferential treatment :twisted:

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2023, 2:45 am

MrsPeel wrote:
So my only comment would be that all CVs with the word "autistic" should be given preferential treatment :twisted:

Probably using boolean logic...so any number of multiple synonyms getting caught in screening