Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

raisedbyignorance
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2011, 4:57 pm

So my sister is going to call in 5 minutes to demand why I didnt send her a list of all the companies I applied for in the past two weeks that I originally promised her this morning. Well there wont be a list because I wasnt even looking. One week had to spent working at my mom's store as it is so I dunno why she expected me to work that hard in two weeks.

But to hell with it I say. All the jobs for medical billing and coding require a minimal 1 year experience anyway and people will not respond to my interest in applying for volunteer which in itself is annoying.

So to hell with it. I never asked to go to Medical Billing and Coding school and I knew it was gonna be a waste of time and an all out scam but it's her fault for falling for the scam. I dont recommend this career for anybody. I knew I should've been a nurse instead. :evil:

renexu
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

13 Jan 2011, 4:59 pm

Really? I took a few pre-nursing classes. but dropped out.

I ended up being a programmer, freelance.

raisedbyignorance
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2011, 5:04 pm

renexu wrote:
Really? I took a few pre-nursing classes. but dropped out.

I ended up being a programmer, freelance.

I have briefly considered becoming a Psychiatric Health Nurse but would still require me to spend about two years in basic nursing because Psychiatric Health is a Masters program.

As for being a programmer I went to ITT Tech to do Web Design or something like that for one day and then quit. The first class i had to sit through was incredibly stupid and pointless and completely irrelevant to the program.