Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Delphiki
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 14 Apr 2012
Age: 177
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,415
Location: My own version of reality

14 May 2012, 12:01 am

It is impossible to get all of the water out of inside of them. Because of this it ends up growing mold on the inside. Just thought it would be helpful for parents to know

Image

http://toysafetytips.com/toy_safety_on_bath_toys.html

(will probably bump this in the morning when I wake up)


_________________
Well you can go with that if you want.


nostromo
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Mar 2010
Age: 51
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,321
Location: At Festively Plump

14 May 2012, 5:33 am

Before it gets too bad, we dump them in a bucket with warm water and bleach and squeeze the air out to get them filled up with bleach water, and that sorts them out mostly.



KristenNoel
Butterfly
Butterfly

User avatar

Joined: 19 Apr 2012
Gender: Female
Posts: 13

14 May 2012, 8:24 am

we ended up slicing the bottom of the ones that we couldn't get all of the water out..



Wreck-Gar
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 19 Jun 2011
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,048
Location: USA

14 May 2012, 8:38 am

Yeah I've had to throw out some of these.