Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

Zot
Butterfly
Butterfly

14 May 2018, 6:02 pm

I would ask you to recommend me the best foundation to research new effective natural medicine for autism. I had success and I think I found a cure for autism. I need the help of the best scientists in this field.

BeeFarm
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

14 May 2018, 10:43 pm

Sorry to burst your bubble, but because of the neurological nature of the condition it can not be cured. The person with it could be misdiagnosed and have gotten better from the actual problem or the symptoms could be suppressed.

lostxprophit
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

14 May 2018, 10:45 pm

Zot wrote:
I would ask you to recommend me the best foundation to research new effective natural medicine for autism. I had success and I think I found a cure for autism. I need the help of the best scientists in this field.

Nice Bait and Meme

Self Diagnosed

No longer Active on here; I have moved to AutisimForums/AspieCentral under the username Isadoorian

B19
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2018, 11:36 pm

Wrong Planet is the wrong place for this kind of request. We are a neurodiverse support forum not a curebie group, you would be more at home in a group of the latter kind.

traven
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2018, 12:53 am

Katie0405
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

18 May 2018, 12:46 am

Zot wrote:

I only know only some remedy for autism like therapy which includes a diet of fish oil may help.

rowan_nichol
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2018, 7:05 am

Snake oil can sometimes be effective according to those who supply it......