Page 28 of 32 [ 508 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

ebec11
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2010, 2:17 pm

Brainfre3ze_93 wrote:
ebec11 wrote:
countzarroff wrote:
Brainfre3ze_93 wrote:
quoting Charlie Brown " Good Grief! " more characters are added, like I didn't have enough problems with the original 150.

Ditto, I was satisfied at 151. They should just make the games themselves different instead of trying to clown car all these new pokemon into one game. How about let us be team rocket in the next game? It would at least make for a better story line.
They do have different pokemon spinoffs - there's the puzzle one, the pinball one, the ranger series, the mystery dungeon series, etc.

I'd the pinball game along time ago, but now it's forever lost in time and space.
I still have the pinball game, I think I only have a few more pokemon to catch on it :)

Mainichi
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

29 Jun 2010, 11:32 pm

A tip for people with Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver owners. If you are in North America you can get a JIRACHI from Mystery Gift
from the Wonder Card. This is a Nintendo Event. It also unlocks Night'sSky Edge route on Pokewalker. This last through July 16 so hurry up. It's the same Jirachi that you could get from GameStop. So now you could get another Jirachi or get one if you missed the GameStop event. Also if you go to any of the Pokemon World Champions stops you get a Shinny Eevee that's a level 50.

Brainfre3ze_93
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2010, 7:30 am

I just got reintroduced to Pokemon, it's still fun to play, but as for " stratgey " I don't know if I've one?

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2010, 4:57 pm

I remember when I first played Pokemon games I only used offensive techniques. Not much strategy at all. I only started using stat-changing moves when I decided I had better.

As awesome as it is to add pokemon that have new type combos I also think it's cool to see what one can do with already used type combos. I think there should be a rock/grass type based on a chia pet. It wouldn't be like most rock types in that it would have a more Clefairy-like disposition. It would also be capable of learning metronome and wish. It would evolve into a "chia golem" pokemon that would be more like a typical, tough rock type in terms of stats, moveset and appearence. If you hold back the evolution long enough to learn metronome you get a tough-looking rock type that uses metronome!

It would also be cool if there was a grass/psychic type based on a druid. It would have an evolved form and they'd be kinda like Drowzee and Hypno except they'd have spore instead of hypnosis - and would still learn dream eater.

An evolutionary pair of water/poison types based on a hagfish would be cool too. In some ways they'd be new equivalents to Tentacool and Tentacruel and in other way's they'd be like new versions on Grimer and Muk since they'd do so much with sludge.

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/

ebec11
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2010, 11:22 pm

I'm redoing Sapphire, compared to HG/SS, it's sooooo old :P I remember when I thought it was the most awesome, advanced game in the world and nobody could beat it, lol :)

SonicMisaki
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2010, 9:36 pm

And if I remember, I beat FR a few years or so ago.

I have a Blastoise, a Lapras (my fave), a Moltres, a Pidgeot, a Raticate, and a Pikachu (my second fave) in my party.

Leekduck
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2010, 6:52 am

i have pokemon diamond but i have not played it in a while

lunaticmuncher
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

18 Jul 2010, 4:05 pm

I've loved pokemon since my very first video game was pokemon Yellow. Currently playing BOTH HG and SS and I can't wait for the 5th gen. -pokes avatar- I'm falling in love with Zoroark.

ebec11
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2010, 3:49 pm

Feeling unmotivated to attempt Mt. Silver for some reason, bleh. Just keep on staring at it, then turning the game off :P

Ebonwinter
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2010, 7:21 pm

I recently got a Mawile so I'm happy. Now the only steel type I need is Registeel.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

22 Jul 2010, 4:39 am

I love the original game-boy Blue, Red & Yellow games. I never had a game-boy but I play em on computer with an emulator & I know how to rename my saved games so I can enter the Blue/Red games from the Yellow version & then go back to Yellow & I can trade em as well with the emulator. Pretty sweet

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

Tollorin
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2010, 12:34 am

A badass magikarp wipe the floor out of lvl100 legendary pokemons :D ;

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ye7b3bOQ6lY[/youtube]

xxZeromancerlovexx
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2010, 11:02 pm

I love pokemon. My favorites are Bannete, Clefable and Dragonair. I also like that Reshiram pokemon.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

27 Jul 2010, 1:23 am

"Raichu A Song" by Nuclear Bubble Wrap :arrow: A song about love gone worng with lots of old-skewl Pokemon references :P
I suddenly want to play those old game-boy games again

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sj1B3fZNOD8[/youtube]

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

Dnuos
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2010, 10:02 pm

Making progress on Soul Silver... slowly :P Just got the eighth badge (having played the heck out of Gold, Silver, and Crystal makes everything so much easier). I've gotten to the problem of realizing part of my team needs to be re-thought out... ouch.

Was it just me, or did it seem like Black & White came out too soon? Usually when the next games are announced, I've beaten the previous games.

And the number of Pokémon is going to be... irrationally crazy. >.> When Pearl and Diamond came out, now with 490 Pokemon, I was unsure but it seemed to still work. I don't know how they're going to work out tons of new Pokémon in the next games...

xxZeromancerlovexx
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2010, 10:50 am

:x my brother has this rather beastly darkrai that's level 100, knows spacial rend, roar of time, dark void and dark pulse. He got it from an event. He's beat me sooooooooo many times with that thing. It's cool though that he has a pokemon like that. My level 100s on the other hand :twisted: