Page 3 of 3 [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

JanuaryMan
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2012, 11:50 am

Darialan wrote:
Silent Hill 1: Great classic game I got for free from PS+

[img][800:774]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-yyWZyLrC2Qk/TyvnbteVQGI/AAAAAAAAAc8/HMRB5GD9Zik/s1600/internet_high_five-2496.jpg[/img]

C64boy
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

02 May 2012, 1:03 pm

Team Fortress 2

DogOfJudah
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

02 May 2012, 5:38 pm

I'll play most games tho recently time has been shared between playing
Kingdom Of Amalur
Minecraft
Rockband 3
Warriors Orochi 3
Timesplitters 2
Gotham City Imposters
Silent Bomber (Best PSX game :P)
and Digimon World 2003

FireMinstrel
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2012, 10:13 pm

Right now: El Shaddai, Scott Pilgrim, and Minecraft. This is unusual as I typically play JRPGs.

JanuaryMan
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2012, 11:10 pm

FireMinstrel - Suikoden 1 and 2? :D

pat_can
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

08 May 2012, 11:40 pm

Now I link Kingdom Of Amalur.

My best video games - ever - is Megamania on Atari 2600. I still have my Atari and it work !

Science_Guy
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2012, 5:48 pm

A bunch of PS3 games.

SanityTheorist
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2012, 9:02 pm

I like how many people said Kingdoms of Amalur...I put over 100 hours into one save file and about 20 for my other 2 character types.

Currently working on getting in a studio to record my solo album 40+ tracks written.

Chatroom nicks: MetalFluttershy/MetalTwilight/SanityTheorist

NeueZiel
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2012, 11:52 pm

If my sister hadn't pawned off all my ps3 games I would be playing Ace Combat Assault Horizon or Dark/Demon Souls..

I haven't been gaming lately, but D3 is coming next week 8)

ZX_SpectrumDisorder
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2012, 4:19 am

NeueZiel wrote:
If my sister hadn't pawned off all my ps3 games I would be playing Ace Combat Assault Horizon or Dark/Demon Souls..

Punch your sister.

xxZeromancerlovexx
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2012, 8:16 am

NeueZiel wrote:

Are you kidding me? Why did she do that?! If someone sold my beloved PS3 collection...I'd be distraught!

Right now, I've been playing Mass Effect 3 a lot.

-Down, The Birthday Massacre

NeueZiel
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2012, 9:23 am

xxZeromancerlovexx wrote:
NeueZiel wrote:

Are you kidding me? Why did she do that?! If someone sold my beloved PS3 collection...I'd be distraught!

Its a very, very long story. I was and still am extremely distraught, she also ripped my family out of 1000$ or so dollars and we lost electricity for a day. She stole a bunch of my dad's stuff too in the past. My parents are the most forgiving, loving people in the world and she's burned us badly before but come back but as of now she is not allowed in the household period. When I first found out my games were stolen my folks didn't believe and my mom thought I had misplaced my stuff but then I found a hypodermic needle under my old room's mattress, among other things. She adamantly denied stealing anything for a long time my sister is a pathological liar and has always hated and been jealous of me, why? I don't know, probably because I got a little bit more attention than her as a kid due to having problems.

I basically had a meltdown when my folks didn't immediately call her and tell her to rot in hell and relinquish money for my s**t.

So yeah my sister is a heroin addict, has had drug issues since after highschool. She started doing heroin with the guy she is dating now. I use to be annoyed by my sister but didn't hate her but now I really don't feel anything at all and I'm happy she never calls or anything. She claims shes getting help but I don't believe it and have talked extensively with mom and now that I have some more official diagnoses and stuff she cares more about my mental health and the effect my sister has. Last time she did call (for some random) reason my mother told her what was going on with me and that she had burned all her bridges etc and needed to work on her OWN life. My sister is very capable of getting a job, isn't on the spectrum (I'm pretty sure), very social and great at making people think she's the most impeccable person in the world. I'm the opposite. On the other end she has her own major problems, HUGE jealousy issues, drug problems, personality problems more than likely either borderline or manic but I won't go diagnose it, severe honesty problems. She acts and thinks like a perfect criminal and is perfectly capable of fooling herself into thinking her own lies are true, she could have stolen something from you and you'd have the proof right there but when you'd confront her she would use words and tactics to make you believe her and s**t. Unlike me, who finally realized there were big emotional problems in my life effecting me and finally seeking help, she REFUSES to seek any treatment and I do not believe a single damn word about her trying rehab. The only treatment she will get is faking an illness or over playing her pain to get some mods.

So yeah long story short druggies suck and ruin families and steal anything. What is worst about all this is that she probably only got enough money from my collection to get a pack of cigs. At least she left my ps2 games and actual console :roll: . She DID sell my DS games too, which sucked because my pokemon black file had a ton of REALLY good IV bred stuff and a shiny haxorus with a 31 in speed and attack. Sigh.

To be more on topic I signed on to WoW for a bit but mainly to clean out my battlenet friend list so my ex-friend won't go and harass me if I want to play some SC2 or D3. Speaking of D3 is anyone going to play at launch? I'd love to do some runs of the SK with people from WP, I'll probably play a wiz.

Last edited by NeueZiel on 12 May 2012, 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

xxZeromancerlovexx
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2012, 9:29 am

NeueZiel wrote:
xxZeromancerlovexx wrote:
NeueZiel wrote:

Its a very, very long story. I was and still am extremely distraught, she also ripped my family out of 1000$ or so dollars and we lost electricity for a day. She stole a bunch of my dad's stuff too in the past. My parents are the most forgiving, loving people in the world and she's burned us badly before but come back but as of now she is not allowed in the household period. When I first found out my games were stolen my folks didn't believe and my mom thought I had misplaced my stuff but then I found a hypodermic needle under my old room's mattress, among other things. She adamantly denied stealing anything for a long time my sister is a pathological liar and has always hated and been jealous of me, why? I don't know, probably because I got a little bit more attention than her as a kid due to having problems.

I basically had a meltdown when my folks didn't immediately call her and tell her to rot in hell and relinquish money for my sh**.

So yeah my sister is a heroin addict, has had drug issues since after highschool. She started doing heroin with the guy she is dating now. I use to be annoyed by my sister but didn't hate her but now I really don't feel anything at all and I'm happy she never calls or anything. She claims shes getting help but I don't believe it and have talked extensively with mom and now that I have some more official diagnoses and stuff she cares more about my mental health and the effect my sister has. Last time she did call (for some random) reason my mother told her what was going on with me and that she had burned all her bridges etc and needed to work on her OWN life. My sister is very capable of getting a job, isn't on the spectrum (I'm pretty sure), very social and great at making people think she's the most impeccable person in the world. I'm the opposite.

So yeah long story short druggies suck and ruin families and steal anything. What is worst about all this is that she probably only got enough money from my collection to get a pack of cigs. At least she left my ps2 games and actual console :roll: . She DID sell my DS games too, which sucked because my pokemon black file had a ton of REALLY good IV bred stuff and a shiny haxorus with a 31 in speed and attack. Sigh.

That's ridiculous.

-Down, The Birthday Massacre

packerbacker98
Butterfly
Butterfly

07 Jul 2012, 9:35 am

I very much like video games. I really enjoy Madden 07 on Nintendo GameCube. I also love Pokemon, anything Mario, all Madden, some Kirby, and baseball games on the wii. :)

WintersTale
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

07 Jul 2012, 12:53 pm

I have:

Nintendo
Super Nintendo
Sega Genesis
Game Cube
Game Boy
Game Boy Advance

I use all 6 gaming systems, although I often use Game Boy Advance to play old Game Boy games I have.

My sister just moved in, and she has a Wii. It's not hooked up yet, but I can't wait to play it! :D :D