Page 2 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

What's your favorite game from the series?
Kingdom Hearts, PS2 21%  21%  [ 4 ]
Kingdom Hearts Final Mix, PS2 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories, GBA 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, DS 16%  16%  [ 3 ]
Kingdom Hearts 2, PS2 32%  32%  [ 6 ]
Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix +, JAP PS2 16%  16%  [ 3 ]
Kingdom Hearts Coded, JAP Cell Phone 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance (3D), 3DS 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Kingdom WHAT???????? 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
What's kingdom hearts? 16%  16%  [ 3 ]
Total votes : 19

xemnasfan
Toucan
Toucan

06 Sep 2011, 11:47 am

mesona wrote:
besides none fighters anyone and anything can kill heartless/nobodies. Even Peter Pan. Hell at the end of KH1 when ..... took the ..... way heartless died because of wood!

I wish they would keep the games on one system. GBA, 3DS and even PSP do not make good systems for it.

i agree multiple consoles is a freaking pain espeashily when you don't have the console the game is on, and the handhelds don't have the power or speed to handle awesome boss fights like the groundshaker fight in kh2. i still say that is one of the coolest boss battles i've done. there are a ton of cool fights on the ps2 versions, maybe if they make one for the ps3 i might get that because the ps3 is capable of alot more then the ps2.

but i'll have to debate that, if it has more of xemmy's past from hollow bastion i'll get it if it doesn't i'm not going to bother.

DaKing
Toucan
Toucan

17 Sep 2011, 4:29 pm

Whats Kingdom Hearts? :?

TwistedReflection
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

23 Sep 2011, 2:34 am

Quote:
You forgot Birth By Sleep for PSP.

Agreed. Birth by Sleep was my personal favourite because it helped to rectify a few of the more annoying plot-holes that transpired as a result of Kingdom Hearts II, my least adored game in the series thus far. Haley Joel Osment's voice-over work for that game really bothered me for some reason; his delivery was far better in the original Kingdom Hearts, I thought.

Don't much like the title of the latest in the series, by the way. "Dream Drop Distance"; seriously is Nomura even trying when he conceptualizes new games?

Quote:
lets see....

Only one heart can control the keyblade?
Only the keyblade can kill heartless?
All keyblades are made with the power of the heart/making bonds with others yet the most powerful keyblade is made in a lab?
Gumi ships are the only way to travel the worlds?
Leon?!
Kiari's past?

I still like the game but there is enough holes to fill more games....great planing or poor story writing?

This was a consequence of turning what I thought was essentially a standalone, one-off game into a sequel-spewing franchise that now required an expanded backstory in order to support the development of further games. Such is the nature of greed, but I still adore Square regardless of their love of money :lol: .

flem0328
Butterfly
Butterfly

01 Oct 2011, 9:56 pm

Um, why isn't Birth By Sleep in that poll? That's a pretty important game in the series, yes it's a prequel but it sets the stage for some of the newer Kingdom Hearts games that are yet to come out.

DragonKazooie89
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

02 Oct 2011, 12:44 am

I've never played Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2 (No PS2, I'm a Nintendo girl through and through) but the KH games I've played, I enjoyed. So, in my case, 358/2 Days is my fave.