Page 4 of 4 [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Bradleigh
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2017, 1:19 am

On the Xbox One version I have been aiming to get all the achievements, and just the other day I managed to level myself up enough and able to fight a Legendary Dragon, getting one of the hardest achievements. I did have it at Master difficulty too, and not taking advantage of any game breaking bugs like the alchemy/enchanting one. But at this level I had enough done that I had myself fully upgraded in Daedric heavy armour at 100 with enchantments that increased it to I think 184 (not exploits), my Warhammer (one of my only skills not 100 yet) upgraded with stamina absorption, along with Lydia in full dragonplate and two Dead thralls (some sort of vampire and a reasonable bandit).

Funny because the play through started with light armour, one handed, and illusion stealth mage, before being a heavy armoured basher who has no need for stealth or illusion anymore. Now I just have the 2 achievements left, the escape from jail and get bounties across the land, and afterwards think about how I would want to go through again after pretty much doing everything. Either a survival mode with specific rules in place, or maybe the Switch version like I had planned to play an official Link play through.

The Musings Of The Lost
Toucan
Toucan

12 Dec 2017, 2:23 am

Bradleigh wrote:
On the Xbox One version I have been aiming to get all the achievements, and just the other day I managed to level myself up enough and able to fight a Legendary Dragon, getting one of the hardest achievements. I did have it at Master difficulty too, and not taking advantage of any game breaking bugs like the alchemy/enchanting one. But at this level I had enough done that I had myself fully upgraded in Daedric heavy armour at 100 with enchantments that increased it to I think 184 (not exploits), my Warhammer (one of my only skills not 100 yet) upgraded with stamina absorption, along with Lydia in full dragonplate and two Dead thralls (some sort of vampire and a reasonable bandit).

Funny because the play through started with light armour, one handed, and illusion stealth mage, before being a heavy armoured basher who has no need for stealth or illusion anymore. Now I just have the 2 achievements left, the escape from jail and get bounties across the land, and afterwards think about how I would want to go through again after pretty much doing everything. Either a survival mode with specific rules in place, or maybe the Switch version like I had planned to play an official Link play through.

If you drink enough smithing potions and use smithing enchanted gear it eventually gets to the point where any weapon will be a 1 hit kill. If you try the same with armor however, you get one hit killed by everything.