Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

Tollorin
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2009, 10:29 pm

It get out in december 7th. What do you think? Will it be good?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6dgiMig8Bk[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xI2awPqjAsQ[/youtube]

go_around
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

04 Dec 2009, 11:33 pm

Probably at least comparable to Phantom Hourglass. I was initially a bit put off by the train concept, but the game does look pretty decent, with lots of good puzzles and such. And you know, I've played and enjoyed every Zelda game they've ever put out, so I figure now is not the time to lose faith, right? :)

RockDrummer616
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2009, 11:41 pm

Looks fun, but not as fun as the console ones. And I don't like the cartoony graphics very much. But I think I'll get it anyway, the last one was worth it, so hopefully this one will be too.

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2009, 3:14 pm

I still need to beat Phantom Hourglass :oops:

BeauZa
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

07 Dec 2009, 12:01 am

It WILL be good! Official Nintendo Magazine has been raving about it for a while now, so I've been eagerly awaiting it's release, and will definitely have it at the top of my wish list this year! =D

MattD
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

15 Dec 2009, 2:17 am

I just beat this today. It's a pretty long game and some of the puzzles were quite difficult.

I also haven't finished Phantom Hourglass :oops:

16 Dec 2009, 6:04 am

I have hourglass and then I lost interest in it.

I want to get my husband this game for Christmas.

Venger
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2009, 5:49 pm

I got through Phantom Hourglass with all the heart containers. Wind Waker is my favorite Zelda and that is the direct sequel.

I like the cartoon graphics style of Wind Waker better than the semi-realistic one because it's true to the NES, SNES, and Gameboy titles. The only ones with the semi-realistic style are the two N64 games and Twilight Princess.

superboyian
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2009, 8:47 pm

I love that game and ice got Zelda Phantom Hourglass, I think that the one could be better compared to the other one and might be a bigger selling than the DS version out there.

The graphics on it I would of thought it was pretty decent and the puzzle seems pretty complicated, on your first run on the game, sometimes you're unlikely to clock this game in a day which most zelda games you can't unless you are a one heavy gamer. :lol:

If I still had my nintendo ds, I would of went and bought the game when it finally releases. :)