Page 27 of 32 [ 508 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 ... 32  Next

PLA
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2010, 12:39 pm

I hear there was an NPC in Red and Blue who wished for a pink pokemon with a floral pattern. Looks like she got her wish four generations later.

It has tapir-like traits, a (possible) subtle change in colouration beginning at the waist line, is of the Psychic type, has the species name Dream Eater and the abilities Synchronize and Forewarn. Go figure.

Epilefftic wrote:
Not really feeling the new Pokemon so far....

But this one is certainly adorable

I'll probably just play the Japanese version in the Fall

Rolf Harris chinchilla, yeah. 8)

I note that Dragon/Fire is an ideal sweeper typing. The White Yang pokemon and the Black Yin pokemon ought to make an ATK/DEF split rather than a phys/spec split.
Note that the Black Yin is featured in White Version, while the White Yang is featured in Black Version.

I note that the gears have one functional eye per unit, are machine like Steel types, hover (visually, though they are weak to Ground nontheless), and work in groups. As a fan of Magnemite and Beldum, I am disappointed by this. It also has an obvious similarity to Bronzor. I am still not happy with it.

"Everyone loves the dolphin. A bitter shark - emerging from it's cold depths - doesn't stand a chance." This is hyperbol.

"Run, Jump, Fall, Limp off, Try Harder."

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2010, 5:25 pm

More pokemon they should totally make.

A baby form of Shuppet based on a finger puppet.
A rock/ice type comet that evolves into a steel/ice type asteroid.
A rock/poison type coal golem called Kingcoal.
A poison/electric type based on Grimer, but made of radioactive waste.
A ground/ghost type. I imagine it would be able to learn bone club. Finally a new pokemon that can learn that move!
A dragon/dark type evolved form of Sharpedo based on Carcharodon Megalodon.
A fire/poison type evolved form of Torcoal based on a galapagos tortise and a strata volcano. Can learn a new attack called "Toxic Smog" that inflicts toxic poison on all pokemon except the user. Can also learn a new move called "Fire Bomb" which is a fire type version of Selfdestruct that automatically burns all surviors.

ebec11
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2010, 7:12 pm

I will go with Pokemon White probably because I want to have that Electric Pony (I hope it's similar to Ponya - and PLEASE have an evo!) and fire/dragon is really cool :)

Blasterx343
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

15 Jun 2010, 8:37 pm

Why not Ghost/ Steel, not hit by much but the defense to make what ever it is not do much
Dragon/Ice
Flying/electric (zapdos I know but another one would be great pref. non legendary)
Fire/ ground,
Fire/ghost
water/ghost
and finally Dark/steel,

My preferred tactic is defense, stack a team with type immunities and watch the fun
Gligar, ground and electric immune (gliscor)
Charizard, ground immune and super effective against ice, steel, bug, grass, fighting,
Metang/ metagross, Poision immune and capable of taking a lot of damage
Torterra, Earthquake and solarbeam
Swampert, again an electric immune water type
Skarmory, a ground immune steel type

Other additions are Giratina and Dialga

SkittlesMcBingBing
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

16 Jun 2010, 10:55 am

For the starter types, I'm hoping for final evolutions of Grass/Steel, Fire/Ground, and Water/Rock. That way they each end up taking 4x damage from one another.

I believe I am cousin.

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2010, 11:48 am

SkittlesMcBingBing wrote:
For the starter types, I'm hoping for final evolutions of Grass/Steel, Fire/Ground, and Water/Rock. That way they each end up taking 4x damage from one another.

An iron plated snake pokemon would be neat. Weakness to poison? Not anymore!

PLA
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2010, 2:56 am

SkittlesMcBingBing wrote:

I doubt it, though. They went in the opposite direction in Gen IV, trying to alleviate the elemental rock-paper-scissors.
Oh, poor Wotter. :P He's the only one who couldn't even deal neutral STAB damage to his counter.

"Everyone loves the dolphin. A bitter shark - emerging from it's cold depths - doesn't stand a chance." This is hyperbol.

"Run, Jump, Fall, Limp off, Try Harder."

SkittlesMcBingBing
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

17 Jun 2010, 3:55 pm

Wotter? Who's that?

I believe I am cousin.

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2010, 3:10 am

I just realized that every generation needs a superpowerful fairy thing I.E. Mew, Celebi, jirachi, manaphy ect.
I'm hoping the 5th generation's "Mew equivalent" is a Psychic/Bug type based on the mythogical fairy Puck. That would be neat. It would be the "trickster spirit" pokemon.

countzarroff
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

20 Jun 2010, 9:20 pm

I have only owned two poke'mon games. Red and puzzle league. Puzzle league is the only one I still play because its awesome. Come on, you can be Giovanni!! !

countzarroff
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

20 Jun 2010, 9:23 pm

Brainfre3ze_93 wrote:
quoting Charlie Brown " Good Grief! " more characters are added, like I didn't have enough problems with the original 150.

Ditto, I was satisfied at 151. They should just make the games themselves different instead of trying to clown car all these new pokemon into one game. How about let us be team rocket in the next game? It would at least make for a better story line.

ebec11
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2010, 2:14 am

Celebi reminds me of Puck a bit :)

I'm annoyed, I usually go onto serebii.net for in-depth pokemon discussion, but yesterday they got mad at me because I was talking about HG, and they all said they were done and I was lazy for not having it done already. WTF? I have a life, I just haven't had a chance to finish it!

ebec11
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2010, 2:15 am

countzarroff wrote:
Brainfre3ze_93 wrote:
quoting Charlie Brown " Good Grief! " more characters are added, like I didn't have enough problems with the original 150.

Ditto, I was satisfied at 151. They should just make the games themselves different instead of trying to clown car all these new pokemon into one game. How about let us be team rocket in the next game? It would at least make for a better story line.
They do have different pokemon spinoffs - there's the puzzle one, the pinball one, the ranger series, the mystery dungeon series, etc.

MONIQUEIJ
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2010, 5:35 am

i use to watch this every single morning.

Brainfre3ze_93
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2010, 7:23 am

ebec11 wrote:
countzarroff wrote:
Brainfre3ze_93 wrote:

They do have different pokemon spinoffs - there's the puzzle one, the pinball one, the ranger series, the mystery dungeon series, etc.

I'd the pinball game along time ago, but now it's forever lost in time and space.

Mikelight
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

25 Jun 2010, 12:33 pm

Started up leafgreen recently, I ended up doing Sabrina's gym before Koga... whoops!