Page 41 of 90 [ 1434 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44 ... 90  Next

Xeno
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2011, 12:25 pm

Onimusha Warlords. Just got the disc used in the mail for free... well, with a lot of points saved up on Swagbucks. I'd never played an Onimusha game before, but I like hack & slash games, thought it looked interesting, and that I might as well give it a try. Turns out it is pretty friggin' awesome! Kind of reminds me of the Berserk manga/anime (though not as insanely gruesome). "Outdated"... pffft, so what? :D

dunbots
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2011, 10:30 pm

After watching videos on Magicka, I bought it. It looks awesome. 8) Only $5 on GamersGate.

Tried playing the demo of Project Zomboid, but it's too scary for me. :( Maybe I'll play it when multiplayer is released, when it won't be as scary playing with other people. :lol:

Looking forward to Proun on Friday. It's pay what you want, so I think I'll pay $10, all I have left. I could get it for free, but that would be a douche-y thing to do, since I think the developer deserves money for it.

Haven't played Terraria in a few days, but I'm waiting till the next big update, which will hopefully be this or next week.

I'm getting into lots of indie games lately. :wink:

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: O'er the land of the so-called free and the home of the self-proclaimed brave. (Oregon)

23 Jun 2011, 2:33 pm

I feel like the only one playing this, But ratchet and Clank Future: A Crack in Time. Epic in many ways :)

dunbots
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2011, 1:17 pm

Everybody buy Proun right now! It's awesome. 8) You can try out the whole game for free, but unless you're a douche you should pay something for it if you like it.

DeaconBlues
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2011, 1:35 pm

ShenLong wrote:
I'm playing "My Life". Doesn't get realer than this.

I tried that one for a while. The graphics are pretty good, but the gameplay sucks, and it's hard to find the quest givers.

Currently, I'm mostly playing Champions Online (a F2P superhero MMORPG; I'm at a free Silver-level subscription at the moment, running Meteor, Heckfire, Arachnid, and occasionally Prototype, but when I can get my Gold membership back I'll mostly be playing Lightning, because I like the area attack Tempest-type characters can do), and Mass Effect 2 again (finally managed to make a Shepard that looks pretty much like me, only physically fit, so "I" will be ready when ME3 comes out just before the world ends next year :) ). Also looking forward to the release of Halo 4 (again, just before the End Of The World), and I'll probably pick up the upgraded Halo: Combat Evolved when it comes out later this year. (The original was written for the old XBox. This version will take advantage of the superior graphics capability of the 360. One hopes the pistol issued to ODST troops in the eponymous chapter of the Halo franchise will be translated over as well - I really liked sniping Grunts in the head with that pistol, especially with the Birthday Party skull active.)

JPanzer
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2011, 1:58 pm

Jonsi wrote:
tangomike wrote:
Halo Reach and Call of Duty World at War. I prefer WWII over Black Ops
Jtc, jtc. I despise Black Ops for a good many reasons.

I normally just play Call of Duty splitscreen with with my brothers but I put in Modern Warfare 2 today and went online... I don't want to keep playing but I need that camouflage for my FAMAS. I need to unlock that emblem. I need that new shotgun attachment.

It's like drugs. Not the good type either.

Magnus_Rex
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2011, 8:16 pm

Mostly, Dwarf Fortress. The game is still in its early development stages and yet, it's deeper than any other game I've ever seen.

dunbots
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2011, 5:11 pm

Dwarf Fortress is a great game.

After months of hearing how great they are, I bought Fallout 2 and Planescape: Torment from GOG. 8)

Beaux
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

25 Jun 2011, 7:16 pm

I'm a minute short of 20 hours into Persona 3, planning on playing either Ys 7 or Valkyria Chronicles next.

kittie
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2011, 8:59 pm

Just finished Heavy Rain for the second time, now having got the result I wanted to not quite sure what to do with myself...

Going to go out and buy Borderlands and Dragon Age, methinks. :D

SonicMisaki
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2011, 8:12 pm

Great Fray Smash Brothers X (Wii, 2008)
* I'm now on Project M. It's like both SBX and SBDX, allowing me to train for both. :trollface: I still main Sonic.

Jackanape
Raven
Raven

26 Jun 2011, 10:23 pm

Okamiden

Busillis
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

29 Jun 2011, 10:20 pm

Dead rising 2, pretty much Army of Darkness as a videogame

kittie
Veteran