Page 2 of 90 [ 1434 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 90  Next

iamnotaparakeet
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2010, 12:05 am

Just completed today, KillZone.

Currently playing (or, rather, resuming), StarLancer.

Ambivalence
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2010, 4:06 am

Trying not to have too much Fun with the new version of DF. My first fortress was overwhelmed by a goblin siege; they came riding on cave crocodiles, giant rats and toads, and accompanied by a tribe of trolls, and they brushed aside my militia. The new military interface is powerful but very complex and confusing. The next expedition were torn apart by giant skeletal lions before they'd dug very far. The next accidentally flooded their diggings as I'd underestimated the strength of the tide and waves kept flowing into the entrance.
There seem to be a lot more resources available, which is very nice; coal seams and lignite everywhere, so coal-fired furnaces and forges are very practical. I've got a splendid steel industry going in my current fort without finding any magma, plenty of ore and flux to go round too.
I haven't yet run into the new underground features, but then none of my forts so far have dug very deep.

The year is still young.

Amadeus
Raven
Raven

06 Apr 2010, 6:19 am

Napoleon: Total War

Once I'm done with Moscow, it's time to give Wellington a good slap round the face.

Jetfox
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2010, 10:44 pm

dragon age origins.

iamnotaparakeet
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2010, 1:02 am

I've now completed the final level of KillZone with all four characters, each of them having a different mission on the SD platform. Playing as Hakha was a challenge as, aside from the knife, all of his other weapons are fairly standard Helghast weapons and it is easy to lose health with him during a firefight. I prefer the ISA weapons, since they tend to have more accuracy versus more random distribution of projectiles which are primarily effective in close quarters combat.

Now I am playing Sol Survivor, and trying to keep my colonists alive while high tech zombie alien dinosaurs try to rush past my defenses and eat them.

Eggman
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2010, 1:03 am

WoW

daeki
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

12 Apr 2010, 8:00 pm

The games im currently playing are Just Cause 2, GTA IV, Pure and Pokemon Soulsilver.

Twyll
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

12 Apr 2010, 9:04 pm

Splinter Cell (CT)
Hitman 2
Alone in the Dark
Just Cause 2
Cryostasis

:viking:

darkstone100
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2010, 9:50 pm

Audiosurf, Team fortress 2, I Wanna Be The Guy, I Wanna Be The Fan Game, and The Longest Journey.

wendigopsychosis
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

13 Apr 2010, 9:51 am

I'm about half way through Infamous. Man, is it ever cool. I love the sandbox style environment, and the coding is unbelievable. I can't even imagine how long it would take to design an entire multi-island city where every single thing is climb-able, even the traffic lights...
I know it's basically just GTA with super powers, but come on, GTA with super powers = awesome.

Ambivalence
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2010, 4:05 pm

DF v0.31.03 (the bugs are being dealt with rapidly, which is good; the 0.28 version of DF had been pretty much free of major bugs for so long, it was almost possible to forget it is still alpha and likely to remain so for the foreseeable future! - something which was all too apparent in the new version. :) )

"This is a stack of 6 exceptional prepared donkey brain roast. The ingredients are exceptionally minced donkey tallow, exceptionally minced prepared donkey lung, excpetionally minced prepared donkey kidney and exceptionally minced prepared donkey brain."

I love this game... :lol:

and

M&B:Warband

I haven't played M&B for a while - used to play ages ago, before the full release, and it's certainly come a long way since then. Good knockabout fun.

The year is still young.

Last edited by Ambivalence on 13 Apr 2010, 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

legionsdad
Raven
Raven

13 Apr 2010, 4:22 pm

Thanks to gamefly... Playing red steel 2, really good game; think borderlands.

SilentCat
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

13 Apr 2010, 8:22 pm

Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing, it's a really good game with simplified Outrun 2 drift controls. I really need to get back to playing Valkyria Chronicles though, very good game!

BeauZa
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

14 Apr 2010, 3:20 am

Pokemon SoulSilver Version, and maaaaaaan does it kick some serious arse.

Xavren
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

14 Apr 2010, 5:23 pm

recently started playing my favorite FPS killzone 2 again, and am planning to beat fallout 3 GOTY edition for the fifth or sixth time.

Laz
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2010, 5:53 pm

Completed Mass Effect and imported my character to complete MAss effect 2 for the second time. Thats been my current project

Otherwise I've been getting into Distant Worlds pretty awesome space empire strategy game that came out a few weeks ago.