Page 4 of 7 [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

AspieGirl2010
Butterfly
Butterfly

06 Mar 2011, 10:06 pm

Akari-Seishin wrote:
anyone want to copy zoura *spelling? i suck at spelling* and trade me xD lol i completely forgot about the event when i went today and didnt ask.

Do you mean cloning via Action Replay? If so, there aren't any known codes yet for the AR (US version) Already checked lol!

Akari-Seishin
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

06 Mar 2011, 10:08 pm

AspieGirl2010 wrote:
Akari-Seishin wrote:
anyone want to copy zoura *spelling? i suck at spelling* and trade me xD lol i completely forgot about the event when i went today and didnt ask.

Do you mean cloning via Action Replay? If so, there aren't any known codes yet for the AR (US version) Already checked lol!

i ment get a ditto from the SS game and trade it over to black or white xD thats how i "copy" things. lol. yea tho im an idiot for forgetting to ask x.x *but i think its understandable in my mind, i was trying to remember one thing, switching the white game for black, and didnt think to ask about the event*

Memories are only as great as people make them, so make every moment as memorable as it can be.

AspieGirl2010
Butterfly
Butterfly

06 Mar 2011, 11:01 pm

You mean breeding lol! I haven't quite gotten far enough in the game yet to transfer some Pokes to White yet...trying to work on it but I'm so tired...I keep falling asleep while battling! xDD

Akari-Seishin
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

07 Mar 2011, 2:02 pm

AspieGirl2010 wrote:
You mean breeding lol! I haven't quite gotten far enough in the game yet to transfer some Pokes to White yet...trying to work on it but I'm so tired...I keep falling asleep while battling! xDD

i can soon. just i have a ditto, no pokemon i need to breed, or as i say, copy yet xD its the ingame version of copying for me.

Memories are only as great as people make them, so make every moment as memorable as it can be.

Mainichi
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

07 Mar 2011, 5:07 pm

I have white and I got mine yesterday and I have Oshwaott. The game is so amazing,
Pokemon games will not be going away anytime soon since its Nintendo second best selling franchise.

Akari-Seishin
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

07 Mar 2011, 5:09 pm

Mainichi wrote:
I have white and I got mine yesterday and I have Oshwaott. The game is so amazing,
Pokemon games will not be going away anytime soon since its Nintendo second best selling franchise.

i got slivy 8sp? x.x grass type whos name confuses me so* i love the game :D its got awesome graphics *better then the earlier versions*

countzarroff
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

07 Mar 2011, 11:37 pm

Oh I heard about this game! This is the one where you're a kid wondering around a world catching monsters! Awesome that isn't old at all! Let me play as team rocket or do something original. I stopped caring how many pokemon there were after I beat Pokemon Red.

Puzzle League is still fun though.

ShenLong
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2011, 7:15 pm

Akari-Seishin wrote:
AspieGirl2010 wrote:
Since I'm new here, I can't post the link yet for another 5 days and 5 posts :/

But here is part of the article...even I didn't know this! :D :D

I recently discovered that like my sons, the creator of Pokemon is on the high functioning end of the autism spectrum. Long thought to have Asperger’s Syndrome, Mr. Satoshi Tajiri has confirmed this information, yet does not speak of his condition in public. This reclusive and eccentric man, who is known to work twenty-four hours at a time, spawned the gaming phenomenon that took the world by storm through his special interest in insects.

wow didnt kno that before. pretty interesting.

I've known for a couple of years. He was into taxodermy and bug-catching as a kid and later became interested in programming when the woods from which he gathered bugs was destroyed and paved over.

ShenLong
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2011, 7:17 pm

I'll trade you a zorua, Akari-senshi. I have a shiny Suicune and celebi. Trading in a shiny Suicune gives you Zoroark and Trading in Celebi gives you Zorua.

Idiotchief
Toucan
Toucan

08 Mar 2011, 7:21 pm

Got black version yesterday. Pretty freakin awesome.

BottleCap
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2011, 7:35 pm

If you can still get Zoroark, just breed Zoroark and Ditto from a previous game to get a new level 1 Zorua. <3

Akari-Seishin
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

08 Mar 2011, 8:55 pm

ShenLong wrote:
I'll trade you a zorua, Akari-senshi. I have a shiny Suicune and celebi. Trading in a shiny Suicune gives you Zoroark and Trading in Celebi gives you Zorua.

ok. idk when i can trade tho. my home wifi wont agree with my ds so i have to do it during study skills which is from 9 40 till 11 20 so yea.

Akari-Seishin
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

08 Mar 2011, 8:56 pm

BottleCap wrote:
If you can still get Zoroark, just breed Zoroark and Ditto from a previous game to get a new level 1 Zorua. <3

my friend said he would try zoroa and ditto and trade me and my other friend them. since neither of us could get the event celibi.

Delirium
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2011, 12:06 pm

countzarroff wrote:
Oh I heard about this game! This is the one where you're a kid wondering around a world catching monsters! Awesome that isn't old at all! Let me play as team rocket or do something original. I stopped caring how many pokemon there were after I beat Pokemon Red.

Puzzle League is still fun though.

Science_Guy
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2011, 1:05 am

I beat Pokemon White, it was pretty good. I liked it a lot more than RSE and DPP. Not that they were terrible.

There's so many new Pokemon to train and I don't think I have the patience to breed for good IVs. I might just do uber tier battles because it's a lot easier to get them with good enough IVs. Man I miss the first and second generations EV and IV system.

Akari-Seishin
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

12 Mar 2011, 9:53 am

Science_Guy wrote:
I beat Pokemon White, it was pretty good. I liked it a lot more than RSE and DPP. Not that they were terrible.

There's so many new Pokemon to train and I don't think I have the patience to breed for good IVs. I might just do uber tier battles because it's a lot easier to get them with good enough IVs. Man I miss the first and second generations EV and IV system.

ive almost finished the story line of black. victory road is too easy tho D: and same here those were awesome.