Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

A_Landy
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

04 May 2012, 10:48 am

Does anyone have an unwanted copy of either Europa Universalis 3 (with or without divine wind or eu 3 complete), Hearts of Iron 3, or Darkest Hour?

Rakshasa72
Veteran
Veteran

04 May 2012, 5:17 pm

I have EU3 that I've never played but, it's an electronic version. So I don't think I can transfer it.

BTW I was playing Shengoku for awhile. It reminds me of an old board game Shogun I used to play with my friends when I was a kid.

Many of the old Paradox titles are pretty cheap atm. Check out Game Stop Impulse.

nikki191
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

06 May 2012, 10:07 am

Its worth heading over to gamersgate.com they are running a special on paradox games at the moment

Tomasu
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2012, 1:56 pm

^^ Greetings A_Landy. I believe that I possess a happy code for a digital copy of the game named Crusader Kings that I received within a magazine. I believe that I already have this game and therefore I would be very happy to send this code to you.

A_Landy
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

06 May 2012, 7:03 pm

@nikki191 as much as I would love to buy games from there, I can't
quite do that with a debit/bank card (becuase I don't have a credit card) :oops:
@tomasu I'd love to have the code (how do I do that?), I've never played crusader kings (but it looks interesting and confusing compared to Victoria 2, of which I bought this and eu Rome and supreme rulers 2020 at zellers, a canadian target about to be target)