Page 49 of 276 [ 4407 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52 ... 276  Next

Marky9
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2015, 7:02 pm

SabbraCadabra wrote:
Thief 2, perhaps?

Thanks for the word; I'll check it out :D

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2015, 9:10 pm

newageretrohippie wrote:
just got the original Shantae on my 3DS virtual console....holy crap that game's hard

Yeah, it's a little hard at first, but I checked a FAQ (because I wasn't sure if I was even going the right way), and quickly realized that it's usually better to avoid enemies than to attack them.

Those Medusas with heat-seeking projectiles, though...ugh...

newageretrohippie
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2015, 2:41 am

SabbraCadabra wrote:
newageretrohippie wrote:
just got the original Shantae on my 3DS virtual console....holy crap that game's hard

Yeah, it's a little hard at first, but I checked a FAQ (because I wasn't sure if I was even going the right way), and quickly realized that it's usually better to avoid enemies than to attack them.

Those Medusas with heat-seeking projectiles, though...ugh...

yeah, I always forget that avoiding enemies is even an option...my OCD keeps telling me to kill everything, probably comes from games like Devil May Cry and Bayonetta where you HAVE TO kill everything to move on

Bradleigh
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2015, 3:04 am

Been playing The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD, Hyrule Warriors, and the original Legend of Zelda on my 3DS. Had a strong interest in the LoZ franchise lately since I finished Skyward Sword.

Misery
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2015, 4:13 am

Mostly Nuclear Throne right now, and some shmups.

Aside from the new Smash, there hasnt been too much in the way of interesting new releases that I want to buy, so for once, I havent bought much lately. Been kinda bored.

Andrejake
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2015, 7:31 am

Just started Majora's Mask 3D. Oh well, I'll be happy and very busy for a while XD

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2015, 8:53 am

newageretrohippie wrote:
yeah, I always forget that avoiding enemies is even an option...my OCD keeps telling me to kill everything...

The only benefit of killing a monster is that it won't be there anymore if you die and start the area over. It's not a very good way to grind for hearts, and it's easier to get treasure from minigames.

It does get a bit easier later in the game though, after you've powered up a bit and learned some of the transformations.

Lace-Bane
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2015, 11:07 am

I've mostly just been trying to make my way through the Master Ninja Chapter Challenges in "Ninja Gaiden ∑2".

It's basically story mode with rankings at the end of each chapter, and money and items don't carry over levels.

mr_bigmouth_502
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2015, 12:16 pm

Lately I've been playing a bit of Carmageddon on my phone. I'm amazed how faithful it is to the PC version! The touchscreen controls work surprisingly well too.

Jory
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2015, 5:02 am

Godzilla: Smash3 on my iPad. One of the better free-to-play mobile games I've tried.

legomyego
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

14 Feb 2015, 7:51 pm

Destiny on ps4

stranded360 is my screen name if anyone wants to play. :ninja:

"Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company."-George Washington

Misery
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2015, 7:51 am

Nuclear Throne, Plants & Zombies: Garden Warfare, Darkest Dungeon, AI War...

And also Progear, one of Cave's shmups. I am determined to beat it. The 4th boss is an absolute freaking nightmare. I can beat it, but.... uuuuugh. It's not making this easier, that's for sure.

That it appears at the end of a vertically-scrolling stage in a horizontal type shmup isnt helping one bit.

MrBear
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

16 Feb 2015, 1:45 am

I just finished Wild Arms 4 (The 4th Detonator in Japan) for PS2. May replay Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne (PS2) next. Also need to play more of Arcana Heart 3 (PS3) and finish The Wizard of Oz: Beyond the Yellowbrick Road (DS). That last title is actually a re-imagined JRPG of WofOz.

younginflavor18
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

20 Feb 2015, 6:23 pm

I'm playing Soulcalibur V on my PS3 that I bought through last weekend's PSN Flash Sale.

Misery
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2015, 8:28 pm

Well I was going to be doing some Smash on the Wii U today, but nooooooooooooo. Damn controller that I went to so much trouble to get is already breaking down; this is why I will usually do damn near anything to avoid ORDERING things.

My quest to find a controller for this thing that ISNT terrible begins once again. And is likely to take absolutely freaking forever.

Might do some Monster Hunter 3 instead, since the Wii U's main controller isnt godawful for that one. Everyone I know is playing number 4, which just came out, but.... ehhhhh. I dunno if I want to tolerate the 3DS for the lengthy session times that go with that game.

Andrejake
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2015, 9:07 pm

Misery wrote:

Might do some Monster Hunter 3 instead, since the Wii U's main controller isnt godawful for that one. Everyone I know is playing number 4, which just came out, but.... ehhhhh. I dunno if I want to tolerate the 3DS for the lengthy session times that go with that game.

I'm playing MH 4 right now and yeah, it would be so much better to be able to play it on WiiU! But the game is really fun though.