Page 242 of 276 [ 4407 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 239, 240, 241, 242, 243, 244, 245 ... 276  Next

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2022, 11:10 am

Bradleigh wrote:
That is my nerding out of a game that I have played way too much of.

Wow, should've bought a lottery ticket.

I haven't really touched the game since 2020, I don't really like it as much as Wild World. But I haven't played it since they added back in a bunch of the features that were missing.

Bradleigh
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2022, 4:06 am

SabbraCadabra wrote:
Bradleigh wrote:
That is my nerding out of a game that I have played way too much of.

Wow, should've bought a lottery ticket.

I haven't really touched the game since 2020, I don't really like it as much as Wild World. But I haven't played it since they added back in a bunch of the features that were missing.

If you get the DLC you can make holiday homes for villagers, and eventually even design their homes on your island, and included a whole lot of new items. A particular one I have seen was a sword in a scabbard as a bag, as to look the warrior part, so I have to wait for one to show up in Kicks' shop.

There are gyroids now, a café, Harv's island can keep the traveling merchants there if not on your island. Even the swimming update came out a while back if you had not played for a while. Considering your avatar, although there is nothing Boo there are some Super Mario Items like the warp pipe and costumes for Mario, Luigi, Wario and Peach.

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2022, 11:30 pm

Bradleigh wrote:
If you get the DLC you can make holiday homes for villagers, and eventually even design their homes on your island, and included a whole lot of new items.

Even the swimming update came out a while back if you had not played for a while.

Not really interested in the DLC. Wasn't interested in Happy Home Designer either. Decorating houses is one of my least favorite things to do in the game.

Honestly, I can't remember if I've played since the swimming update or not...

I think the ordinances were the thing I was missing the most. They were such a great upgrade in Wild World, and to not include them in New Horizons was kind of annoying to me.

Regarding my avatar, it used to be Totakeke ;) Whom I still have not seen in the game!

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2022, 3:33 am

Fable 2

longshot
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2022, 3:24 pm

Star Trek Online

UncannyDanny
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2022, 10:10 pm

Lord of the Rings Online

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2022, 3:06 pm

The Last of Us - on my console.

Shenmue 3 and The Sims - on my PC.

DeepHour
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2022, 4:03 pm

Back To Saturn X, Episode 2.

Quite different from Episode 1, longer levels, gameplay much more reliant on ambushes, teleporting or 'pop-up' enemies etc, rather than good old traditional 'incidental' stuff. A bit too contrived for my liking, but still worth playing to some degree.

Aspiegaming
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2022, 6:30 pm

ReThink, a puzzle game involving colored lasers and redirection cube tiles on the ground.

If my darkness or eccentricness offends you, I don't really care.

I will not apologize for being me.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2022, 7:24 pm

rFactor, practising for Lake Superior Raceway.

It's a very long track which makes a difference when it comes to how pit stops impact your track position. The extra 40 seconds or so makes a lot more of a difference on a shorter track compared to one that takes about 207 seconds to get around. High Speed Ring takes about 65-67 seconds to lap, for example.

Not sure if I'd like to do 300 km, 500 km or 2 hours as the format. 500 km would require two stops, 300 km only requires one, 2 hours would be tricky to manage on a single stop but pulling it off might be a big strategic coup so long as I don't lose too much time while the car is heavy from all the fuel I'll need to start with, or as the tires fall off.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2022, 10:57 am

My friends are back into Minecraft, so we've been playing that a little.
I was playing the Legend of Zelda Game & Watch last night...sort of... =) I was watching the clock feature, it's pretty neat (Link spends 12 hours beating a variation of the original Zelda NES game).

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2022, 7:17 pm

I learned something about how the AI pit strategy works in rFactor because I watched a bunch of cars like mine do a 300km race without stopping. I made the fuel tank in those cars smaller so now all of the cars should need to pit after 160-180 km, and then again after 310-340 km.

Still finished 8th and was only ~10 seconds away from the race leader so I feel like I probably could have retaken the lead if it was 304 or 308 km (1 or 2 extra laps).

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

longshot
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2022, 1:27 pm

Star Trek Online, since I'm too much of a coward to try out other genre of games.

PenPen
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

07 Apr 2022, 7:29 pm

A weekly cycle between Spyro 2 and Spyro 3. Best platformers ever.

Murihiku
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2022, 9:31 am

Trying to play Fall Guys without my trusty controller, and not getting very far. :(

There's the rub, the task.

– Virgil, The Aeneid (Book VI)

kuze
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

10 Apr 2022, 11:34 pm

Just bought Elden Ring from CEX in UK, I fancy doing an archer build for my first character. I started the soulsborne thing with Bloodborne a few years ago which was awesome, then played back through the DarkSouls games. I loved how the first boss in BB was Farther Gascoine! He was so difficult to beat! Oh well bang goes my summer; window shutters down, work pc on autopilot, cereal bowls everywhere - cant wait!

kuze