Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Anarbaculardrop
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2012, 4:49 pm

First off, for those of you who don't know what either Caldaria or Tamriel is, I shall tell you. Caldaria is the place in the game Mount & Blade, while Tamriel is the setting of every Elderscrolls game to date. Now, let's say The Imperial Legion/Thalmor come across Caldaria, forcing the Continents warring nations to unite into one force for the war.

Who shall win in this new war?

Rakshasa72
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2012, 9:31 pm

I know nothing about Caldaria but, I'd say that they would win. The Imperials have always struck me as fairly ineffectual in the Elderscrolls series. I'd only think they'd win if they got help from the Thalmor. That is assuming the Thalmor didn't just stand by and laugh as the Imperials got ground to pieces then rushed in to dominate the victors. That's what the Thalmor would do.

Anarbaculardrop
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2012, 3:28 am

Rakshasa72 wrote:
I know nothing about Caldaria but, I'd say that they would win. The Imperials have always struck me as fairly ineffectual in the Elderscrolls series. I'd only think they'd win if they got help from the Thalmor. That is assuming the Thalmor didn't just stand by and laugh as the Imperials got ground to pieces then rushed in to dominate the victors. That's what the Thalmor would do.

Click here if you want to get the description of the place on the Mount & Blade Wiki.

Anarbaculardrop
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2012, 9:28 pm

What, I'm the only person on the forum who knows about both Mount&Blade and TES? That would be sad if there isn't others.

Desukani
Raven
Raven

24 Jul 2012, 1:42 am

Rakshasa72 wrote:

thats totally what the thalmor would do. :lmao:

Anarbaculardrop
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2012, 11:04 am

Also, the Imperials have never been seen doing mounted combat, to my knowledge. Or, for that matter, spears(with one exception.)

Meanwhile, Caldaria has mounted combat and spears aplenty(as well as throwing axes/daggers.)