Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

transformingcar
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2015, 2:47 am

I've found it fairly easy to mod Euro Truck Simulator 2. Mostly I just like to make textures for new trailers and for Truck skins. Anyone else here play this game? Do you use and or make any mods for it? What do you like or dislike about it? Generally such realism annoys me, but I also like to freely roam across huge worlds. Which is why I play ETS2. I really should get the Going East DLC, can anyone tell me a little more about this DLC? I've heard it adds a much nicer environment to the game. So who else has thoughts on this?

Shelldor2015
Raven
Raven

Location: In a Bob Ross painting looking at pretty little clouds and talking to happy little trees.

19 Feb 2015, 10:56 pm

transformingcar wrote:
I've found it fairly easy to mod Euro Truck Simulator 2. Mostly I just like to make textures for new trailers and for Truck skins. Anyone else here play this game? Do you use and or make any mods for it? What do you like or dislike about it? Generally such realism annoys me, but I also like to freely roam across huge worlds. Which is why I play ETS2. I really should get the Going East DLC, can anyone tell me a little more about this DLC? I've heard it adds a much nicer environment to the game. So who else has thoughts on this?

I have ETS2 and the Going East DLC and love it. It's the best truck sim I've ever driven. I've driven almost all of them. I am running a light mod load. One FH16 Classic interior mod, can't stand the premium interior in that truck, the Scania R Longline Mod, and the Scania Megastore mod. Also have a reduced traffic mod and an economy mod. Currently driving the Scania R Longline with the XL bunk option. I was driving a Scania T LWB with a Longline XL bunk, but it was an FPS killer. I haven't done any mods yet, but would like to.

AQ 46

"If there is a 50-50 chance something will go wrong, 9 times out of 10 it will" Paul Harvey

Ichinin
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2015, 4:24 am

Get Promods. Features Scandinavia and Finland. Full bridge between Denmark and Sweden and a boatride between Sweden and Finland, same for Denmark and Norway.

I've spent lots of time in this game, mostly just driving around and listening to regional internet radio, changing it as i drive over the borders.

Game loses its challenge after you expand too much and have a station in every city filled with drivers, i've made 200 Mil Euro, so i guess game over(?), still fun to drive though.