Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

Bezeone
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

User avatar

Joined: 24 Nov 2012
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Posts: 314
Location: NC, USA

10 Dec 2013, 4:38 pm

Today, the Miiverse update has kicked off and available for usage. Time to get that update!



AdamAutistic
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 1 May 2012
Age: 31
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,476
Location: Rhode Island

10 Dec 2013, 6:24 pm

streetpass plaza had an update too but it wouldn't work for me. i couldn't access the eshop ether. i hope it is fixed by thursday's weekly update.


_________________
Living Nintendo Database.
Mute Ameslan Signer.


joku_muko
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 9 Dec 2004
Gender: Male
Posts: 710
Location: Oregon

10 Dec 2013, 8:02 pm

With the Nintendo ID linking am I correct in assuming it is safe to purchase digital titles now and in case my 3ds dies I can use it on my new one? Unlike before where it was my understanding you couldn't?



AdamAutistic
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 1 May 2012
Age: 31
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,476
Location: Rhode Island

10 Dec 2013, 8:20 pm

joku_muko wrote:
With the Nintendo ID linking am I correct in assuming it is safe to purchase digital titles now and in case my 3ds dies I can use it on my new one? Unlike before where it was my understanding you couldn't?


i don't think so

they said you cannot use the same nintendo id on a different 3ds. you must use a system transfer to use it on a different 3ds.


_________________
Living Nintendo Database.
Mute Ameslan Signer.


joku_muko
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 9 Dec 2004
Gender: Male
Posts: 710
Location: Oregon

10 Dec 2013, 8:22 pm

AdamAutistic wrote:
joku_muko wrote:
With the Nintendo ID linking am I correct in assuming it is safe to purchase digital titles now and in case my 3ds dies I can use it on my new one? Unlike before where it was my understanding you couldn't?


i don't think so

they said you cannot use the same nintendo id on a different 3ds. you must use a system transfer to use it on a different 3ds.


Argg, this is so stupid, what the heck? This is the only thing keeping me from buying digitally.

Vita it's memory card prices, on 3ds its the account system, each is flawed in its own way, lol.



SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Apr 2008
Age: 37
Gender: Male
Posts: 6,437
Location: Michigan

10 Dec 2013, 10:30 pm

I updated this morning...took forever. By the time the system update was finished, I went to do the Plaza update and realized I should just set it down and go to bed.

I woke up, it said it was finished. Haven't noticed anything different, yet.

Went to McDonald's to try it out, though, and I actually got my SpotPasses this time! All six of them!


_________________
he had a lot to say, he had a lot of nothing to say
we'll miss him


Quill
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 20 Aug 2013
Gender: Female
Posts: 764

11 Dec 2013, 4:17 pm

I'll have to update mine soon, though I'm really not looking forward to having another password and such to remember.



Bezeone
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

User avatar

Joined: 24 Nov 2012
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Posts: 314
Location: NC, USA

11 Dec 2013, 7:47 pm

Quill wrote:
I'll have to update mine soon, though I'm really not looking forward to having another password and such to remember.


Do you have a Wii U?

Anyway, I used the 3DS's version, and it seems to lack the messaging feature. A shame.