Anybody get any new games for X-mas?

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Zombie369
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

14 Jan 2014, 12:22 pm

I know I might be a little late with this topic, but whatever new games you got for the holidays talk about them here. :)

For me I got the following games on my PS3:

Batman: Arkham Asylum
Batman: Arkham City
Tomb Raider (the new one)
Sleeping Dogs
Yakuza: Dead Souls

I also got some money from my Nana which I used to download the extra content for Resident Evil 5 as well as two horror games called Amy and Siren Blood Curse and a couple of PS3 themes like a Halloween Horror theme, a Japanese Village theme, and a Leopard Print theme.

I really like all the new games I got. Can't say I got any bad games for Christmas. ^_^

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2014, 1:06 pm

I only got one new game, but it's really an older game that's gotten really hard to find: Harvest Moon: More Friends of Mineral Town for the GBA. My mother ordered it online for me. I also asked for The Sims 2 Holidays expansion pack (not The Sims 2 or 3 Seasons, both of which I already have), but she couldn't even find it online. But I did get a generous amount of Simpoints so I can download exclusive stuff into my Sims 3, like the dairy cows that can give chocolate milk and that thing that lets you go surfing in swimming pools and that roller coaster theme park. :D