Name your number one favorite video game of all time.

Page 1 of 2 [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

GoonSquad
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2015, 6:40 am

Red Dead Redemption.

UnturnedStone
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

14 May 2015, 12:00 am

Baldurs Gate II

Czarue
Butterfly
Butterfly

15 May 2015, 3:35 pm

Total Annihilation

carbink
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

15 May 2015, 6:06 pm

pokemon!!

my favorite pokemon is carbink and trainer is steven stone! if i had to choose a favorite pokemon game, it'd be heartgold/soulsilver. really, the double region, pokewalker, and pokemon walking behind the trainer is awesome! i wish the trainer were customisable like in oras tho...

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2015, 8:16 pm

League of Legends, because its probably the game I have spent the most time on...other then that I could say Alice: Madness Returns that one was pretty fun though i wouldn't have minded if it went on a bit longer but maybe someday a sequel will be made.

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2015, 9:59 pm

carbink wrote:
pokemon!!

my favorite pokemon is carbink and trainer is steven stone! if i had to choose a favorite pokemon game, it'd be heartgold/soulsilver. really, the double region, pokewalker, and pokemon walking behind the trainer is awesome! i wish the trainer were customisable like in oras tho...

Yeah, I really wish they had continued the double region thing, and have at least two regions available in the games. I liked that feature. It'd also be good if there were a place like Join Avenue in other games as well. I liked being able to buy a chance to level them up in a pinch. I also hope something similar to the Berry Fields and also Battle Chateau (Pokemon X / Y) will appear in more games.

love you and miss you, dear boy

Stop the wolf kills! https://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeact ... 3091429765

carbink
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

15 May 2015, 10:42 pm

Skilpadde wrote:
carbink wrote:
pokemon!!

Yeah, I really wish they had continued the double region thing, and have at least two regions available in the games. I liked that feature. It'd also be good if there were a place like Join Avenue in other games as well. I liked being able to buy a chance to level them up in a pinch. I also hope something similar to the Berry Fields and also Battle Chateau (Pokemon X / Y) will appear in more games.

yeah!! and i just realised that i wrote oras instead of x/y for the trainer customising thing whoops... it'd be cool if you could get tickets to visit other regions (through events or in gameplay) and complete other adventures there... ha then they'd probably lose profits tho bc they might think that people won't buy as many games if you can already visit the region without it...

anthropic_principle
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

15 May 2015, 11:03 pm

I like this question
It's Final Fantasy X without a doubt.
that game made my childhood.
I'll never forget it..

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2015, 5:57 pm

carbink wrote:
yeah!! and i just realised that i wrote oras instead of x/y for the trainer customising thing whoops... it'd be cool if you could get tickets to visit other regions (through events or in gameplay) and complete other adventures there... ha then they'd probably lose profits tho bc they might think that people won't buy as many games if you can already visit the region without it...

Yeah, I liked being able to change the looks of my character, I just wish there were as many options as in the new Harvest Moon games...
I would much rather tickets to other regions were available in the game after the main story was completed, than be part of an event. I really don't think they'd lose money over it, as you'd visit regions that were already in earlier games, and likely not even available any more through regular game shops. I like the mysterious islands one can visit in ORAS with Latias/Latios, and how many earlier legendaries are available! And also the chance at getting 2 previous starters.

love you and miss you, dear boy

Stop the wolf kills! https://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeact ... 3091429765

FullMetalAspie
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

17 May 2015, 6:09 pm

the Last of Us
Fire Emblem Awakening
LoZ WindWaker
Animal Crossing

aretilda
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

17 May 2015, 10:01 pm

Destiny!

Sachorus27
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

18 May 2015, 2:44 pm

I had a hard time deciding between Half Life 2 or Starcraft when I remembered the one game that was always on my mind in some form or another. Whether it be the soundtrack on my iPod the desktop picture on my computer it's always close by.

The Mass Effect Trilogy. Tali my love, for you I would fight every reaper in existence with nothing but my bare hands and a comically shaped carrot. Keelah se'lai!

MrBear
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

18 May 2015, 7:30 pm

Wow... That is hard. So many games over 28 years... I will go with Chrono Trigger and Persona 2 Innocent Sin.

Kenya
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2015, 10:28 pm

The original Spyro Trilogy for PS1 (Spyro The Dragon, Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage, and Spyro: Year Of The Dragon).

Happycampus
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

26 May 2015, 1:02 pm

I can't decide between LoZ: A Link to the Past or Dark Souls.

maemaemax
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

29 May 2015, 1:10 pm

The Evil Within DLCs!! !! The story is so great, and I'm in love with almost all of the characters. The main game is really confusing, but the DLCs really clear it up. There's probably going to be a second game, too, which I'm so excited for!! !