Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

summersolstice
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

28 May 2015, 11:08 am

sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, basically I'm working on a board game, that I tried promoting a few years ago, but got no reply, (however I can think of several reasons why) in the last couple of months I've been trying to sort these reason out, one of them is that there's no sample game (I haven't tried it out yet) although I don't have any friends so I don't have anyone i can try it with, however since it's a game of chance I can represent each of the players.

Now simulating this game and three hybrid games (see the link below) is going to be time consuming, as is constructing a series of pictures to represent this sample game. once I've made this sample game I intend to make a few tweeks add some pictures and then try and promote it

what I need help with is

1) I know nothing about computer programming so if someone can simulate the game with a program I would be greatful (but contact me first so i can explain what I need)

2) if I am going to simulate it myself I need to know if it's worth it, because I have wondered if the reason I've had no responses is because it's a stupid game

3) if and when I do finish it I need some advice on promoting it

here's the link

http://sundialshourglasses.blogspot.co.uk/