Footage of the canceled Star Wars Battlefront 3..

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Sachorus27
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

23 Jun 2015, 10:25 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WeX41WfOsY

Without having played the new Battlefront I am keeping an open mind but I am continuously losing faith in the project. Then I stumbled across this glorious footage of what could have been... It is some small comfort that there is still the possibility that some parallel universe actually saw this game being finished, released and enjoyed by many. I see myself there...at home.. in my jimmyjams..3am...sniping the rebellion scum in defence of the glorious Empire!

Still, the reboot might be good still. Hopefully. Maybe. Possibly...

Feyokien
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2015, 10:14 pm

That's just too bad, they should have finished it. Dice games are okay, but I've lost faith in them since my Battlefield 3 account got reset because I was "cheating" somehow according to them. Being a clone was the best part about Battlefront, I'll probably get Battlefront 3 when they release overpriced dlc adding The Republic and CIS to the mix.

Misery
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2015, 10:29 pm

I keep telling people NOT to get their hopes up on this one too much (the new Battlefront), to avoid disappointment if it all goes south. This is put out by the same foul publisher who put out the screaming disaster that was Simcity (which was later bested IN EVERY CONCEIVABLE WAY by an indie game of all things, "Cities: Skylines"), and then ran around trying to get negative articles about it (of which there were VERY MANY) taken down. This was then followed by more disasters and more nasty business practices. I'm not even going to try to explain what went wrong with The Sims 4 here, one of the biggest PC franchises there is. Let's just say, the fanbase was NOT happy.

Yes, it'd be nice to get a GOOD Battlefront game. But this is one of the greediest, nastiest companies in the industry... just be prepared if it goes wrong.