Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Kajin
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

31 Dec 2015, 11:13 pm

Anyone else play it? I got into it back in college when I was getting a degree in Business Administration. Playing it now on the other monitor as I type this.

staremaster
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jan 2016, 4:29 pm

I am intimidated by this game, and don't like the character portraits, but I can see the appeal.

Nist498
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jan 2016, 8:49 pm

I've heard of the insane sociopathy of many of the players in that game and it turned me off quite quickly.

All magic comes with a price! - Rumplestiltskin

Kajin
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

01 Jan 2016, 9:52 pm

Nist498 wrote:
I've heard of the insane sociopathy of many of the players in that game and it turned me off quite quickly.

It's quite daunting, to be sure, but once I got into it myself I found it no more irritating than what I normally have to put up with in the course of the events that transpire in real life. I quite enjoy the time I spend in team chat with the other members of my corporation, chatting it out as we go about whatever routines we usually do depending on the focus of that particular organization.

Then again I know a lot of dicks in real life and I have an amazing ability to tolerate people that annoy me, so your mileage may indeed vary.