Thinking of playing WoW again in 2017

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

dan_aspie
Raven
Raven

12 Jan 2017, 4:40 am

I haven't played the game since early-mid December last year. At the time I got bored playing and a previous account was also suspended for a long time (mid 2018) because I used a rotation bot (I genuinely have trouble tracking whats on screen AND pressing the right keys, macro'd or not).

I'm thinking of playing the game again. I've played other games before now, such as MGS 5 and Crysis 3, and also a bit of Warframe. Got bored with those so now I find myself wanting to play WoW again.

I'm hesitant of course, due to previous negative experiences with it, like rage-quitting an in-game activity due to incompetent players. Having to catch up is also eye-raising for me, although not quite as much as other players being idiots.

So yeah.

amykitten
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

12 Jan 2017, 4:13 pm

Still a lot of idiots around I'm afraid. Sometimes you get lucky though. Like dps telling me I must of run into mobs since I had aggro, but it was my healing hot... I've played on EU and US servers recently and experience the same on both. End game might have gotten better though. But I also don't mind playing with liked mind players so if you do happen to play again give me a shout and you'll have a half decent person to play with (although I really lack time due to school atm, so mainly weekend playing for me)

dan_aspie
Raven
Raven

12 Jan 2017, 7:04 pm

Thankyou amykitten, but I've made my decision. I played a little bit of the game just now and found it boring and kinda lame unusually quickly. So I won't be playing it again for the foreseeable future.

Might give Overwatch another go...for a while at least.