Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

ThisAdamGuy
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2016, 8:56 am

I'm usually not into first person shooters, but the Far Cry games released on PS3 and 360 have something that I'm very interested in: the map editor. You can make your own maps from scratch, place enemies, vehicles, etc, set mission objectives, and then put it online for other people to play LittleBigPlanet/Mario Maker style. I'm thinking about getting the latest one (Far Cry 4) pretty much just for this reason. I've seen what people have done with it online, and it looks pretty awesome! Has anyone played around with it? How well does it work? Does the PS3 version still have an online following?

randomeu
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2016, 6:46 pm

yeah far cry is my favorite series, been playing since far cry 3 (bit too young to have far cry 2 and 1 at the times they came out) and have bought blood dragon, far cry 4 and primal and completed them all. far cry 4 was breath taking, a true masterpiece of a game, my favorite were the shangri la missions, those were mind bending, pretty and tons of fun. its why i bought primal, as the bow mechanics in those missions was really entertaining and you can do that in primal (like having the double bow). far cry 4 is my favorite for sure, but primal is a VERY close second

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 174 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 30 of 200
You are very likely neurodiverse (Aspie)

Officially diagnosed 30th june 2017