The Stranger from Red Dead Redemption in GTA V?

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

The Dinosaur Man
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

Location: Libraries, Museums, or even in a Galaxy Far, Far Away...

08 Nov 2016, 9:54 am

I had a pretty cool idea that Rockstar Games really should have used in the development of the Strangers and Freaks side-missions, the idea is as follows...

The Stranger from Red Dead Redemption (whom I believe is a representation of Death) is encountered by our hero John Marston numerous times before his death in his last stand. Now imagine if they reused the Stranger for a Strangers and Freaks side mission in GTA V where he is encountered by all three playable characters, Trevor and Michael will be warned that a choice will be made and their lives will hang in the balance, while Franklin is told about said choice, but not the details, but implies that Franklin "make the right choice" (which would be the Death Wish option) that way, Death claims the souls of Stretch, Cheng Sr, Steve Haines, Devin Weston, and a load of FIB, IAA and Merryweather heavies on top, so a much better body count for Death. Makes sense. Then that ghost dog could show up that lead Franklin to Dom stuck in the tree, and then both walk away and fade away into the night...

I'm curious to know what people make of this, I think it would work, do you?