What's games does Nintendo have lined up for the Fall?

Page 1 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Thomas1138
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

04 May 2008, 12:11 am

Nintendo's been outstanding for the first half of this year. Smash Bros: Brawl, Mario Kart, and Wii Fit all coming out in the first half of the year. Pretty amazing for Nintendo as they usually delay tent games for the Christmas season.

But that makes me wonder what they have left. I heard some rumors that there'd be a Star Fox game this Fall plus a Mario Baseball game. Anything else on its way?

Josie
Veteran
Veteran

04 May 2008, 12:21 am

I am holding out for the dog island game.
I have no idea what is in store for fall. I wish they would make a super mario 3 game for wii. That would rock.

Venger
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2008, 5:14 am

Wait until E3 in June.

Maxrebo
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

06 May 2008, 2:41 pm

They said they got a surprise maybe its a new metroid or a new zelda because we just got a new mario and smash bros because need some good AAA games because the third party companies are shoveling crap to wii.

Blueice
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

13 May 2008, 1:26 am

Nintendo said they would have some surprises at this E3. I wonder if they are making a Kid Icarus game since Pit was in Brawl.

Venger
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2008, 1:43 am

The first part of the SSBB adventure mode was in a Kid Icarus stage with Pit.

Enigmatic_Oddity
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2008, 7:02 pm

My sister bought Mario Kart Wii last week. I haven't really been able to get into it like the SNES, N64 and DS versions. I really, really hate how half the content is locked out and can only be unlocked via single player. What the frack was Nintendo thinking? This is a multiplayer game. Single player Mario Kart is boring.

I've been disappointed with Nintendo's releases on the Wii so far. The best game for it I've played is Zelda: TP, and I really didn't like that because it was so similar to OoT. When is Nintendo going to start doing something new? There's only so long they can continue to rehash older titles.

Dokken
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2008, 9:10 pm

Zelda 8

Local_Outcast
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

13 May 2008, 9:34 pm

Thomas1138 wrote:

But that makes me wonder what they have left. I heard some rumors that there'd be a Star Fox game this Fall plus a Mario Baseball game. Anything else on its way?

I believe there is a new Kirby game coming out for the Wii, however, I'm not sure when it's gonna be coming to the US. I know it's coming out for Japan though.

Another game is actually a spin-off (more like sequel from my point of view) from the Tales series called Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of a New World. It looks very promising to me.

Thomas1138
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

25 Jul 2008, 8:59 am

Venger wrote:
Wait until E3 in June.

Guess they didn't have anything :(

Psychlone
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2008, 11:34 am

E3 was not in June, but in this month (a week or two ago actually). Yeah, there wasn't really a lot happening at E3 this year to be impressed about, but that's because they've scaled back the conference considerably and it just isn't what it used to be.

That said, Nintendo will probably announce more stuff they will release by the end of the year. :)

corroonb
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2008, 11:45 am

I'm afraid that isn't true. They have said that what they showed at E3 is all they have for this year. Animal Crossing Wii and ........ Wii Sports Resort will not be out until early next year. Too many people are still buying their hardware and software which is looking bad for the real gamers.

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2008, 1:29 pm

Now that you mention it, only games I can think of coming out are slated for '09.

corroonb
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2008, 1:36 pm

There is a Tales of Symphonia game coming too.

jamesohgoodie
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2008, 3:10 am

i enjoy my Wii mostly because of Virtual Console, so i'm waiting for them to finally release Earthbound for VC. maybe Mother 3 too if we're lucky (since so many other Japanese games have been released via VC). but they haven't even updated the SNES downloads since March.

what a freaking cocktease putting Ness and Lucas in Brawl. two characters from games they might not ever release.

NEVER NORMAL - Saving the World Between Sketchbooks
nevernormal.net

Linebeck
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

03 Aug 2008, 11:29 am

When is that wii orchestra coming out?

And there is one major Nintendo franchise I'm still waiting for is F-Zero, I love that game since the SNES days and have every single one including Climax.