Grand Theft Auto-Liberty City Stories

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

KingdomOfRats
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2005, 1:26 pm

Anyone else play this game,or is going to get it?

WHat is everyones opinions on it?

I have over 20% completed and have had it since last tuesday,I was IDed for it as it is rated BBFC 18 in the UK,yet I'm almost 22,my mum had to buy it for me as I have no form of ID. :lol:

I hate the boat shoot out missions on this as it requires perfect coordination and response,the analog stick doesn't help as it can be unreliable.

I have GTA3 on the PC which is what LCS is based on,but it is still a fantastic game and I recommend it to anyone with a PSP or to those thinking of getting one.

>>>help to keep bullying off our community,report it!

axelkat
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2005, 12:10 pm

Ive heard it to be the best game on PSP and have not heard anything bad about it. Id like to get it once the price drops as Im the financial stereoype of a college student.

axelkat
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2005, 12:11 pm

KingdomOfRats wrote:

I have over 20% completed and have had it since last tuesday,I was IDed for it as it is rated BBFC 18 in the UK,yet I'm almost 22,my mum had to buy it for me as I have no form of ID. :lol:

I get IDed for 17+ games still in the staes even though Im old enough to buy beer by about 18 months now.

Last edited by axelkat on 17 Dec 2005, 5:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Nitz
Raven
Raven

05 Dec 2005, 10:03 pm

I have this game, am 19% of the way through it, and am loving it. This is the first GTA game I've ever owned, and now I see what all the hubbub was about. The amount of freedom and variety you're offered on your missions is unmatched by any other game I've played, and I find a lot of ( guilty ) pleasure in playing a criminal. Even though the control is a bit iffy, the game itself more than makes up for it, and is easily the best game on PSP. ( which gives it major props in my eyes, because I prefer playing on systems that aren't tethered to a TV. Not sure why, I've just been that way since I got a Game Boy Advance. )

Psychlone
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2005, 12:40 pm

It is easily the best game for the PSP because the PSP barely has any games of any redeeming value. :P

Endersdragon
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2005, 2:39 pm

PSP is too expensive :(.

Vote for me in 2020 :-D

Nitz
Raven
Raven

13 Dec 2005, 3:39 pm

Quote:
It is easily the best game for the PSP because the PSP barely has any games of any redeeming value.

Allow me to introduce you to a little thing called Lumines some time.....who would have known that a thing as simple as arranging two colors of blocks could prove so addictive? Hell, I even prefer Lumines to GTA, as my love of decapitating *virtual* pedestrians cannot compete with the sheer beauty of that puzzle game.

But yeah, otherwise the PSP's game library is pretty sparse. I'm assuming most people who bought it did so because it was the latest tech toy, as opposed to buying it because it was a good game machine ( I got mine because I thought it would be a good game machine, but there aren't enough good new games to justify that assumption ).

X-RayHand
Butterfly
Butterfly

17 Dec 2005, 4:50 pm

The only thing i think they kinda screwed up are the radio stations.

But for the rest it is a great game!

I will totally be a Luthor Henchman.

DEATHBOTS!