[Update 12/30]Trying to start a WoW (aspie) guild

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

mikh07
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2007, 1:19 am

Hey guys!

I started up WoW again recently and I was wondering if anyone is interested in starting a guild.

It will be on Wildhammer (PVP) and we are going to be playing Horde.

If anyone is interested, please message me ingame at Vocidor or please PM me or post here if you're interested! We already have 4 people playing from Social Anxiety Support and we are looking for a few more people to start a guild!

Thanks!

Last edited by mikh07 on 30 Dec 2007, 1:44 am, edited 2 times in total.

eelektrik
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2007, 1:22 am

I was just considering signing up for WoW again to play with my cousin on the PvP server hes on, considering hes Horde there, I think I would prefer Alliance if I was playing on another server too, and likely PvE too. I would have somewhere to play when I'm tired of being ganked on my Horde character.

mikh07
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2007, 4:08 am

eelektrik wrote:
I was just considering signing up for WoW again to play with my cousin on the PvP server hes on, considering hes Horde there, I think I would prefer Alliance if I was playing on another server too, and likely PvE too. I would have somewhere to play when I'm tired of being ganked on my Horde character.
Alright, thanks! I'll contact you with any updates.

eelektrik
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2007, 1:48 am

Looks like I wont be playing until I can get a new video card or build a new computer. My Radeon 9800 Pro I got nearly 4 years ago is dieing on me. I knew it was having problems already with other games which was why I tried a 10-day trial of WoW before reactivating my account. Sure enough, its doing the same thing Neverwinter Nights 2 was doing for me with graphics tearing and leaving artifacts all over the place until eventually the entire screen is obscured in nonsense and I have to reboot my computer to get rid of it. At least I didn't spend any money to find out I can no longer run it.

mikh07
Veteran
Veteran

30 Dec 2007, 1:40 am

eelektrik wrote:
Looks like I wont be playing until I can get a new video card or build a new computer. My Radeon 9800 Pro I got nearly 4 years ago is dieing on me. I knew it was having problems already with other games which was why I tried a 10-day trial of WoW before reactivating my account. Sure enough, its doing the same thing Neverwinter Nights 2 was doing for me with graphics tearing and leaving artifacts all over the place until eventually the entire screen is obscured in nonsense and I have to reboot my computer to get rid of it. At least I didn't spend any money to find out I can no longer run it.
Wow that sucks. i hope you can get a replacement.

We finally decided on a realm. It's going to be Horde/PvP though. It's alright if you don't want to come and join us.

eelektrik
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2008, 3:11 am

Well, Ive gotten a new video card. Whats the status of the guild at this point? Has there been much interest in it, given that I'm the only one thats responded to the thread thus far? I still haven't decided whether I'm going to sign up again or not though, but I'm still considering it.

TheMandalore
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

04 Jan 2008, 2:01 pm

A group of people known to be overly-obsessive playing one of the most addictive games of all time. Kind of scary.