What do you think of this video about currency?

Page 1 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Robdemanc
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2015, 1:39 pm

This is on youtube and I watched it a few times and wonder how accurate it is. I am interested in learning about our financial systems and how the economy works as a whole. What do people think? Is it accurate? Do you believe or not believe what they are saying? Anyone know how our economies work?

slave
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2015, 10:13 pm

@OP

continue to research these issues, test what you hear, the facts will become clear to you.
there is a great deal of content on the web regarding this issue
always follow the money, always ask who benefits from whatever you see and hear

if Mike M. is correct how does it affect you?
if he is incorrect why does he believe what he does?

most people do not know or care about the economy though it affects them directly...why?

sophisticated
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

18 Feb 2015, 6:02 am

Yes.

I know how it works.

It works like a pyramid scheme.

Richer get richer and the poorer get poorer.

Humanaut
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2015, 11:31 am

The general long-term trend shows that everyone is getting richer.

Robdemanc
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2015, 1:27 pm

What is most interesting in the video is what he says about the debt ceiling. If our governments are always raising the debt ceiling then why do they moan about us living within our means, or warn us about our deficit spending? It appears that we can go on raising the debt ceiling indefinitely and it wouldn't make a difference to anything.

Also, the way banks can use fractional reserve borrowing means they must want us depositing and lending more and more all the time, which explains why everyone is constantly being encouraged to go into debt. So the more we lend and deposit the more money they can "create". Well it makes me wonder why we all worried, or are still being told to worry, about the 2008 crisis when all this created money supposedly disappeared. All they needed to do was start lending and have people and businesses buying stuff so more money gets deposited and more created.

Bah, I think we are all being fooled all the time by our finance ministers...

slave
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2015, 3:02 pm

Robdemanc wrote:
What is most interesting in the video is what he says about the debt ceiling. If our governments are always raising the debt ceiling then why do they moan about us living within our means, or warn us about our deficit spending? It appears that we can go on raising the debt ceiling indefinitely and it wouldn't make a difference to anything.

Also, the way banks can use fractional reserve borrowing means they must want us depositing and lending more and more all the time, which explains why everyone is constantly being encouraged to go into debt. So the more we lend and deposit the more money they can "create". Well it makes me wonder why we all worried, or are still being told to worry, about the 2008 crisis when all this created money supposedly disappeared. All they needed to do was start lending and have people and businesses buying stuff so more money gets deposited and more created.

Bah, I think we are all being fooled all the time by our finance ministers...

the more money that is created the more inflation there will be
what does inflation do to your purchasing power????
what does it do to your savings????
who benefits from inflation????....you??...the bankers??...who??

money cannot be 'created' without consequences....who faces those consequences??...you???...the banks???

Nambo
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2015, 6:32 pm

At this late hour, I haven't got time to watch the video but hope it contains the information that most countries of the world, like America or Britain for instance, don't create their own money, private individuals of the banking families do, they create it out of nothing and lend it to the governments with interest, then you, the taxpayer, have to spend much of your life paying back the debt and giving these criminals real money to pay back the non-existent money they invented.
This is why the whole world is in debt.
In case you think this is a crazy conspiracy theory, here:- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBSlSUIT-KM is a link to a debate in the House of Commons on this very subject, the first time it has been debated for 107 years.

A couple of quotes on the subject
William Pitt made this statement: "Let the American people go into their debt-funding schemes and banking systems, and from that hour their boasted independence will be a mere phantom." He realized the maxim that Rothschilds laid down as fundamental: "Let us control the money of a country and we care not who makes its laws."

A maxim seemingly foreseen by the Bible book of Revelation where it states about the international bankers and the city from which they descend,:- 18 And the woman whom you saw is that great city which reigns over the kings of the earth.”

Robdemanc
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2015, 4:00 am

Nambo wrote:
At this late hour, I haven't got time to watch the video but hope it contains the information that most countries of the world, like America or Britain for instance, don't create their own money, private individuals of the banking families do, they create it out of nothing and lend it to the governments with interest, then you, the taxpayer, have to spend much of your life paying back the debt and giving these criminals real money to pay back the non-existent money they invented.
This is why the whole world is in debt.

Yes, that is basically what it says in the video. Thanks for the link, will watch it later.

Robdemanc
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2015, 4:03 am

slave wrote:

money cannot be 'created' without consequences....who faces those consequences??...you???...the banks???

I don't think anyone is benefiting anymore. If currencies keep losing their value then nobody will win. In the end the only things of value will be water and food and air. Whoever tries to control those things will be killed.

Nambo
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2015, 5:52 am

Robdemanc wrote:
Well it makes me wonder why we all worried, or are still being told to worry, about the 2008 crisis when all this created money supposedly disappeared. All they needed to do was start lending and have people and businesses buying stuff so more money gets deposited and more created.

Do you recall how the 2008 crisis was called, "the credit crunch"?

Imagine on a personal level having more debt on your credit card than you earn every month, so in order to pay the interest as well as feed and home your family, you have to borrow even more on your credit card the following month, and then even more the following month, your bank now holds your life in their hands for one day they might say, no more lending, pay back the loan, how do you then feed your family?

This is what is done on a national scale, to countrys, quantitative easing or raising the debt ceiling is merely a country reaching its self imposed limit on how much debt they will allow themselves to be in, but then having to raise the ceiling again and again because they have to borrow even more money otherwise the country would stop.

The banks can now control that country by threatening to stop lending the money that country is now reliant upon, the country in such debt can collapse if the bankers decide to stop lending to the country, with such leverage they can ensure a country like America or Britain will go to war with any country the bankers wish, any country like Iraq, Iran, Syria, Libya, countries not owned by the international bankers due to the financial independence oil gives them, so countrys the bankers want destroyed as a threat to their "New World Order".

Back to your original question and the term "credit crunch", here is a line from "The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion"

"20. Economic crises have been produced by us for the Goyim by no other means than the withdrawal of money from circulation."

ie, the credit crunch of 2008 that as you said could have been avoided if banks just continued to sell us funny money, but the instant they chose to stop, economic collapse.

(You have to bare in mind that The Protocols of Zion is an anti-semetic forgery not to be read or believed, it has been proven to be a forgery, the very people this book points the finger at tell us it is a forgery so of course you can trust them to tell the truth, its purely a coincidence that all of it is occurring exactly how the book said it would.)

How deep do you want to go down this rabbit hole OP?
For instance, you can start connecting clues together such as the pyramid and "New World Order"on the back of the dollar with the same green pyramid and eye on the Rothschild designed and funded Israel Supreme Court and wonder why the music industry is promoting and glamourising this device in the minds of the young?
Why the Bible foretells a Global Government described as a "Beast" created by the international bankers, whilst in reality the international bankers are pushing the governments under their control towards the formation of a global government, "New World Order", and a financial dictatorship.
Why the Protocols have many lines such as "our rule is predestined by God".
Why the Islamic books of Prophesy, the Hadiths state that the anti-christ, the dajjal is described as having a "floating eye".

Robdemanc
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2015, 12:06 pm

I recall it being called the Credit Crunch and that banks stopped lending money, even to each other. Not sure I want to go right down the rabbit hole though, I am just interested in how our governments propose to tackle this system, if they ever will do.

Nambo
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2015, 1:10 pm

Robdemanc wrote:
I recall it being called the Credit Crunch and that banks stopped lending money, even to each other. Not sure I want to go right down the rabbit hole though, I am just interested in how our governments propose to tackle this system, if they ever will do.

At the end of the debate in the House of Commons link I posted, you will see the "government" sum up the debate with acknowledgement that certain reforms are required, but the Minister then says, "if I have a leaking tap, I repair the tap, I don't rip the sink out", that meaning the government want to maintain the banking status quo, if I was an MP there I would have stood up and said, "if I was paying 97 million pounds a week rent on a sink, I would rip it out and go and buy my own".
The only government to ever "tackle this system" was the Nazis, look what happened to them, the only individuals to "tackle this system" was Abraham Lincoln and John F Kennedy, look what happened to them.

In fairness to you, the majority of people don't like to know the worlds not the rosy place they want it to be, and so they bury their heads in the sand and hand themselves and their children over to ever increasing slavery.

slave
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2015, 3:28 pm

Robdemanc wrote:
slave wrote:

I don't think anyone is benefiting anymore. If currencies keep losing their value then nobody will win. In the end the only things of value will be water and food and air. Whoever tries to control those things will be killed.

modus operandi:
1. create money out of thin air
---->2. lend it to companies at 0 or near 0 interest rates
---->3. companies buy productive assets(eg.profitable well-run companies, productive mines, essential infrastructure(toll-roads, waste treatment plants)
---->4. companies pay back loans which cost them nothing and they end up owning productive hard assets which also cost them nothing
---->5. rinse repeat

I know you don't want to go down the rabbit hole and that perfectly fine.

However, you have said "I don't think anyone is benefiting anymore."......I think I have shown you who is benefiting, don't you?

Also, you said "If currencies keep losing their value then nobody will win." When the currency become worthless, these companies that bought productive hard assets WILL STILL OWN THEM when the currency goes to ZERO.
Sounds like they won to me, what about you?

:)

Last edited by slave on 22 Feb 2015, 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Humanaut
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2015, 3:32 pm

slave
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2015, 3:58 pm

Nambo wrote:
In case you think this is a crazy conspiracy theory, here:- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBSlSUIT-KM is a link to a debate in the House of Commons on this very subject, the first time it has been debated for 107 years.

William Pitt made this statement: "Let the American people go into their debt-funding schemes and banking systems, and from that hour their boasted independence will be a mere phantom." He realized the maxim that Rothschilds laid down as fundamental: "Let us control the money of a country and we care not who makes its laws."

LMFAO @ this video :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Note: the emptiness of the chamber and that not one f**k was given by many that remained
thanks for this link....priceless :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nambo
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2015, 6:06 pm

slave wrote:
Nambo wrote:

LMFAO @ this video :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Note: the emptiness of the chamber and that not one f**k was given by many that remained
thanks for this link....priceless :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

A while back, I had been chatting to one of the MP's about this, he didn't believe the Federal Reserve was a private organisation, you saw an MP in the debate saying hardly any MP's are aware of how our monetary system is owned by private bankers, let alone the public, well you can see why when the subject that could cure all of Britain's financial woes, pay for hospitals, nurses, pensions, is not even attended by more than a handful of MP,s.

There is a political party who has one single manifesto, and that is to bring to peoples attention this one issue and to promote State ownership of banking, it is :- The Money Reform Party

And as for Gold, that is being held low by these bankers so that they can convert this soon to collapse paper money system into something or real value.