Page 2 of 3 [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2015, 11:52 pm

Fnord wrote:
omid wrote:
shouldn't we try to help the OP instead of discussing the subject? by suggesting him to go to ER and get a Haldol shot maybe?
Did you notice how he evaded the question? Completely skipped right over it. He knows that answering my questions will back him into theological corners from which he can not escape without revealing his true nature. Never argue religion with a former seminary student.

Is Ahogday still around? If he found out about this thread, things could really get interesting ...

:wink: :wink:

I'M MORE of a Naturist, thank you very much, who enjoys the smiling ear to ear faces OF the company of hundreds of the opposite sex in the joy of dancing. And most of them are around 21 years old and gorgeous, as I have irrefutably evidenced here several times, per photos or it did NOT happen.

And it might be worth noting AGAIN that I do have almost a photographic memory for text, and read around 10 to 15 times faster than the average human being, per my Hyperlexic form OF AUTISM.

I am sorry the young folks where you live in REAL LIFE, do not care for you at a few years older than me; and that makes you uncomfortable as you report here in the past; with quotes and links available upon request.

I got ya beat friend, in the REAL GAME OF LIFE, away from this overall, waste of time, in what you can't have, 'cause you don't have the real tools in FLESH AND BLOOD real life to JUST DO it, WHEN the flesh and blood hits the real highways of life.

I can help you; but naysayers in life never ever get anywhere but 'robot land'.
THEY SIMPLY DO NOT HAVE THE TOOLS TO LISTEN,
It appears, overall.

I try to avoid 'robots', the best i can, in real life, friend..;)

And I try to help 'them' here; the best I can
from the sympathy of being in robot land,
myself for decades, with 'afraid' come true, for then.

You are just a faceless avatar

with some words here friend.

I CAN help you if you listen.

But yeah, sure;

you THINK YOU

know it all;

BUT FEEL LITTLE,

of what truly counts in life;

per your own recorded words, here.

Just remember the
next time you attempt
to personally attack me,
with a veiled and FAILED
attempt
behind
my back;

That I 'see a little further' than you can friend,
either here or IN REAL LIFE NOW.

BEING A REAL LIFE 'superman'
IS MUCH MORE FUN THAN
A faceless nameless

And you ALREADY KnOW THAT,
IN WORDS WITH LITTLE TO NO FEELINGS,
not very much expressed here in human spirit.

I will ignore you but sometimes arrogance IS at a level wHere
it REQUIRES ACTION FROM SOMEONE, truly in the know
of FEELING LIFE.

And as far as the OP goes; there are dead people with little emotion
OR THE PHYSICAL INTELLIGENCE THAT REGULATES THAT EMOTION
AND HUMAN SENSE, walking this earth now; same as 2000 years ago,
AND BEFORE THAT of course.

And as far as the OP goes; there are live people with lots of emotion
AND physical intelligence to regulate that emotion, integrate senses,
AND enhance cognitive executive functioning, through GREATER FOCUS
AND short term working
memory like me and Bruce LEE,
another real life 'superman' dude
like Jack Lalanne too..;)

If you 'arrive alive' one morning;
trust me or NOT, the OP WILL MAKE
SENSE, OVERALL,
IF not in the specifics
as listed.

IT AIN'T FREE; the GOD OF NATURE IS THE GOD OF
HUMAN AND ALL OTHER ANIMAL MERIT.
IT TAKES REAL PRACTICE IN REAL LIFE
FRIEND AND SOME REAL
GUTS AND STRENGTH
IN real flesh and blood
LIFE TO JUST DO IT
CORRECT.

IF YOU HAVE THAT;
YOU will not be here;
just like me,
BEFORE I
GET IT,
AND ATTEMPT
TO HELP others
who listen,
AS I AM
'just'
DOING
IT
NOW..;)

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick

Last edited by aghogday on 04 May 2015, 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

ReticentJaeger
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2015, 11:57 pm

Fnord wrote:
If you Google the OP's name, you'll find other posts written in the same style where the writer claims to be raised/resurrected from the dead by either Jesus or the Holy Spirit. The writer is also predicting the Last Day or Day of Judgment on May 08, 2016.

So the rapture's going to occur on my eighteenth birthday. Darn.

Edward_Palamar
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

04 May 2015, 4:05 am

aghogday wrote:

Such a statement has its basis in tyranny.

Dead people have no emotion.

I experienced no emotion from the moment I was beheaded.

I was in hell.

That was before Christ died on His cross.

Once He died on His cross, I was translated to purgatory.

Still no emotion, no sensation.

But when He put me back into a living mother's womb, I began to feel again.

I began to remember.

By the time of delivery from what was for me a third womb, I had an attached conjoined twin, diametrically opposed, as a result of the king of Daniel 11:20 having raped his own mother.

Christ had not only resurrected me, but also Judas Iscariot, the man who had betrayed Him to His death for 30 pieces of silver.

I did not know at the time that Christ was returning, that "the day nor the hour" was happening on that deep of the night / early morning on June 25, 1956 A.D.

And neither did anyone else know except the Father in Heaven, just as Christ had foretold.

Aghogday

Ag = silver (in the periodic table of elements)

your ultimate, penultimate authority.

the sign of the Son of Man in Heaven (Matt. 24:30)

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

04 May 2015, 8:06 am

Cash__
Veteran
Veteran

04 May 2015, 9:20 am

Edward_Palamar wrote:
The first Biblical passage which speaks of me is Exodus 23:20 :

Wycliffe Bible (WYC)

20 Lo! I send mine angel, that shall go before thee, and shall keep thee in the way, and shall lead thee to the place which I have made ready to thee. (Lo! I shall send an angel before thee, and he shall keep thee safe on the way, and he shall lead thee to the place which I have prepared for thee.)

Oh please! That shows how unenlightened you are on the subject. Everyone in the know, knows this refers to me. As evidence of this, I will offer up the same thing you did. Nothing.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

04 May 2015, 9:42 am

Fnord wrote:

Yes, thanks for the invitation, as well, as I find this entire subject(S) of philosophy, religion, and human politics in action here fascinating. More to come..;)

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

04 May 2015, 12:00 pm

Edward_Palamar wrote:
aghogday wrote:

Such a statement has its basis in tyranny.

Dead people have no emotion.

I experienced no emotion from the moment I was beheaded.

I was in hell.

That was before Christ died on His cross.

Once He died on His cross, I was translated to purgatory.

Still no emotion, no sensation.

But when He put me back into a living mother's womb, I began to feel again.

I began to remember.

By the time of delivery from what was for me a third womb, I had an attached conjoined twin, diametrically opposed, as a result of the king of Daniel 11:20 having raped his own mother.

Christ had not only resurrected me, but also Judas Iscariot, the man who had betrayed Him to His death for 30 pieces of silver.

I did not know at the time that Christ was returning, that "the day nor the hour" was happening on that deep of the night / early morning on June 25, 1956 A.D.

And neither did anyone else know except the Father in Heaven, just as Christ had foretold.

Aghogday

Ag = silver (in the periodic table of elements)

Ah, the human condition in all the art and science it comes in, in reason and imagination, AND CREATIVITY, is fascinating to me; IN ALL the hues of colors of imaginative creative artist and shades of grey of robotic systemizing scientist that comes in, too.

And the ground is fertile for both, here on the so-called Wrong Planet, and pART, of why I visit here, as both a science project and art project.

Well, obviously you are thinking WAY OUT OF THE BOX HERE, as it seems you may be interpreting through the silver allegory that I am this Judas Iscariot fellow reincarnated. That's interesting and perhaps flattering considering he gETS to play a noted role in biblical history, if he really exists then.

But I'm happy to be me, and truly CANNOT imagine a greater life than the one I have literary created for myself, with a 'little help' from 'some of my friends' through both imagination and creativity; AND REASON;

AND blood sweat and tears that is no fairy tale, and one I can prove with irrefutable evidence in documentation here; that I have already done, ad-nauseam here, to this point now.

Well, we live in an extremely big world where a lot of sperm (around 250 million) in my father's testicles, in just one 'shot', gets the opportunity to make the unique me from a selected fertile egg from my mother that is THE ONLY VERY VERY UNIQUE ME THAT CONTINUES to change, as all human beings do from second to second.

So yeah, even if I am reincarnated whoMEver, I am not going to be the identical human in mind and body balance the next second that I am the last second; so whether or not reincarnation is real; it is a moot point, in the grand scheme of existence now, AS ME.

WELL, it's not too surprising that I am unique too, as after all my mother is voted as having the best figure in high school; my father serves as the longest ever serving deputy sheriff in Florida, at a 46 year record of iron grip on law enforcement;

and my grandfather is a Catholic Priest serving at the Vatican, for legal support, later marrying a 17 year old beautiful member of his Parish in Taylor county, in Florida; going on to getting excommunicated, writing several noted books in the last century and editing a magazine named Christ Missions in New York, New York.

Yes, a person can look him up on Wiki where he still exists there, and in books on the Internet still referenced by theology students today.

Some of the books titled for a quick google search include 'The Soul of a Priest', 'Out of the Labyrinth', and 'Behind the Dictator's, which per last noted title, is a free read now, in PDF form, linked here:

http://arcticbeacon.com/books/Lehmann-Behind_the_Dictators-Relationship_of_Nazi-Fascism_and_Roman_Catholicism(1945).pdf

Yeah, he is a real wordy dude like me, too; not stuff for today's Twitter reading level 'gold fish attention span folks', as science now shows too, to get through without great READING difficulty either.

A breeze for me of course, as genetics 'reads' and 'speaks' great stuff, over and over again, when all the potential DNA is unpacked, epigenticAlly, in a positive way.

My mother is a published poet, so that is pArt of where I get my art too; however, she goes by the Poet rules of Poet science, while I go all free verse, both in words and what I like to call new age renaissance straight male nude 'selfie' photo art, where I AM literally compared as a nicer flesh and blood work of art, by the opposite sex, in the buff, than the stone statue of King David, by that Michelangelo dude;

THAT yeah, I can prove too; but it WILL NOT be FAMILY appropriate to directly link THAT HERE NOW. I go as a little bit harder of a 'rock', if 'you' will, THAN Michelangelo; so that does excite some of my female audience a little more I guess.

But I see all the functions and parts of of the human body, as an aesthetic work of all natural GOD Art;

I am no prude; let's just PUT IT that way, for now.

LET'S JUST SAY, I AM MORE comfortable in my athletic body
than most of the photos I see of the folks who post here.
But I too, am a worm of a guy;
that I can evidence too, in early life;

extremely uncomfortable in my own skin
and in even walking down the sidewalk in feeling comfortable doing that.

Now, I dance walk a style of martial arts and ballet everywhere I go in real life in public stores, and am known as a literal dance legend that anyone can verify by calling any big department store in the Pensacola Metro area, as 3500 miles in 20 months has gained me huge exposure and free advertisement for this new style of dance all SHARED ALL over the frigging world on Facebook through smart phone videos by literally hundreds of others;

THAT can also be verified by calling almost anyone who posts on Facebook in this metro area who is young enough, capable enough, and still alive enough, to 'breathe in', 'NEW AGE', electronic, social interaction.

I am assessed by accomplished ballet artists AS good at what I do in ballet mode, and have been assessed by military martial artist instructor experts in the art of Kung FU, with expert like skills, defined in their language of Kung FU, and not mine that truly is without instruction OR OTHER HUMAN LESSONS;

ALL innate, instinctual and intuitive, as instructed by the GOD of Nature, with me looking within for the expert advice that is encoded still, in my genetics, from my 'invisible ancestors' escaping predator and capturing prey that we all share in tapped or untapped encoded genetic memory.

Oh yeah, and for quick reference for people who think I am just blowing hot air out the butt, anyone can do a quick search on "930LB LEG PRESS" with A YOUTUBE SEARCH, and see what no human can specifically do IN TECHNIQUE on Youtube but me, in leg pressing 930 LBS, 14 TIMES, with my arms raised in the air, slowly and surely over the course of 88 seconds, on a parallel leg press machine that is bio-mechanically much harder to do than the vertical leg press that is frequented by 'anabolic steroid heads', all over the SO-CALLED macho YOUTUBE crowd.

I find my strength in the grace of the metaphor of CHI; just like Bruce Lee and million of other martial artists throughout world history. It ain't nothing new; people are just too dim to do it, overall, in A Western World of extremely low overall artful physical intelligence.

So yeah, my 930Lb Technique record, may stand forever as the art of CHI continues to be lost through time; through mechanical ways of movement on the sidewalks of life, increasing globally, as we speak.

So yeah, ADDITIONALLY, considering I AM a shut-in for 5 long years, with 19 documented medical disorders, including the worst pain known to mankind, type two Trigeminal Neuralgia, from waking to sleeping all though those five years; that is like someone drilling teeth without novocaine, except it is in my right eye and ear, making effective use of hearing and seeing almost impossible for 5 long years;

AND IT is also assessed as a pain worse than crucifixion by the way, in medical literature, as well.

AND CONSIDERING THE other really difficult disorders of Sjogren Syndrome where my eyes quit making tears, almost all together, like swimming in salt water with eyes open;

AND Dysautonomia, where my blood pressure and heart rate are no longer properly synched by my central nervous system, and I almost pass out after eating a meal;

And Chronic SEVERE Insomnia, up to 40 days, with as little as 35 hours of sleep of one hour of extremely shallow sleep, each night, with the assistance of a powerful Alpha blocker for the first 35 days and none in the last 5 of 40, in the period of spring ('lent') in 2008;

fibromyalgia; spinal stenosis; a congenitally fused vertebrae at the C6 vertebrae, precipitating early onset severe degenerative arthritis in my spine;

a congenitally closed up deviated septum in my nasal cavity with associated chronic mucosal inflammation that ENT's 'marvel at', with my ability to breathe almost completely out of my mouth, instead, with that frigging congenital limitation too;

Severe Depression; Severe Anxiety; Alexithymia; Anhedonia; Coat hanger Pain associated with Dysautonomia, PTSD, ADHD, Autism, Moderate Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, all assessed as miraculous healed/in remission, by doctors, some who suggest it is a religious type miracle on or about July 22nd of 2013; that I personally assess as an all natural GOD of Nature miracle;

I am just not that impressed with most historical figures; and truly you couldn't assess me with anyone, as reincarnated that I would want to be now, more than me, including the big dude Jesus, in the gnostic gospels of Thomas, himself.

If I AM not me, I will not believe that I exist now, either,
considering all of this, without the irrefutable evidence
I bring to the table here.

I am always a cynical scientist-like mechanical ROBOT cognition dude too, until I fully become me;
in much greater all natural HUMAN POTENTIAL PER THE GOD OF NATURE THAT INSTILLS MY
HUMAN NATURE AS ME.

There is nothing I can imagine any better, in terms of human existence, accomplishment, or bliss
than what I am now; that I can irrefutably evidence here in photos, videos, and those hundreds of
ear to ear gorgeous smiling 21 year old or so faces of the opposite sex, posing with me, per the
bliss of the muse of dance I bring to them.

I live in the same heaven of now that the so-called real YOGI-LIKE NATURIST Jesus of the gnostic gospels of Thomas talks about IN ALL REAL NATURE NOW.

Historical study suggests that around 18 precent of what He originally states still exists in the NEW T, by the way.

All of what I say, PER PHILOSOPHY, is still recorded in the big online world IN THE NOW, MY FRIEND.

AND IN MY OPINION THE Ethics I MAKE for myself AND OTHERS, are greater than the ethics of that of Gnostic Jesus, at that time, in human tribal oriented history WHO promotes war for change among human beings.

I am both warrior and lover. However, I do not promote war; I promote peace through the swords of words.

And in my case I have literally written over TEN million countable words still evidenced on the Internet,
since November of 2010;

AND four, seven thousand word epic FREE VERSE poetry posts, illustrating my UNIQUE AND BORROWED philosophies of life in videos, photos, and words in the last month or so, with hundreds of thousands of TOTAL other words in the last two months or so, and a record of an eight thousand word epic poem in the last week, to make the 5th one greater than seven thousand words, in around a month or so.

I do what no human has done before me.

So I cannot be compared to any human before me,
equitably, overall, at least.

And of course that IS NOT TO SAY THAT OTHER
HUMANS HAVE NOT DONE MUCH MORE
INCREDIBLE OTHER THINGS THAT I HAVE
NOT DONE, AS OF COURSE THEY HAVE.

Anyway, THAT IS interesting to me, SMILES,
whether it is or not, to anyone else;
and truly in the grand scheme of things;
that's what counts for

ME.

OH, AND BEFORE I GO, I DO LOVE the portrayal of Judas in the old movie
Jesus Christ SuperSTAR, LINKED ABOVE, where truly the villain becomes the Hero in
being brave enough to ask
what, where, how,
AND
WHY.

I am not afraid to ask the big questions of life and illustrate them
with answers in a very personal way.

I am a fearless LOVING child of the GOD of Nature, no different than
a Lion on the Savannah, really, for overall strength, compared
to size; or the grace of a seagull flying through the air,
for overall grace, compared to size; and inherent
limitations and advantages for BOTH.

TO SUM IT UP IN THE
'NUTSHELL' THAT IS
NOW ME'; CONSIDER
ME 'CRAZY' OR
WHATEVER'
BUT I AM PERHAPS THE
FREEST HUMAN IN THE WORLD
FOR NOW.

AND THAT'S A MIGHTY COOL
PLACE TO LIVE
FOR NOW;
REGARDLESS OF
THE SILLY DETAILS OF LITTLE
PICTURE SYSTEMIZING THINKING,
ASSOCIATED WITH ALL OF THIS
BIG ART PICTURE THINKING AND FEELING
IN THE HEAVEN OF NOW WHERE I FOR ONE
LIVE ALWAYS
NOW.

AND the best thing of all, IS I believe it is possible
for many other folks too.

And the worst thing of all, IS DISBELIEVERS WITH
LITTLE EMOTING EMOTION OF FAITH, HOPE,
AND OR OVERALL BELIEF IN THEIR SELF
AND THE REST OF NATURE
THAT IS THE GOD OF NATURE;

AS THEY continue to do the
Einstein definition of
Insanity by staying
in the literal
human
hell that
CAN BE
NOW IN A DIFFERENT
UNIVERSE OF HUMAN EXPERIENCE
AND EXPRESSION.

SAME BASIC STUFF THE GNOSTIC
JESUS, BUDDHA, KRISHNA, LAO TZU,
speak to, too;

ONLY difference really, per me and
others who are suggesting the
same thing now, IS, we are
alive, as the 'Phoenix' rises
from the ashes of
cultural illusions;
And lives again
through the all natural
eyes of a child of the
GOD OF NATURE.

'OUR' WORDS CANNOT
BE TARNISHED, BY THE
LIES OF OTHERS, IN
ONLINE WORLDS,
OF WORDS OF TRUTH
AND LIGHT IN THE
NEW DIGITAL AGE
OF ART
AND
REaSON
OF
NOW.

WHETHER
OR NOT
OTHERS
LISTEN
OR NOT;
THE TRUTH
AND LIGHT IS
OUT ThERE FOR
THOSE who continue
to seek, find, employ,
utilize, develop, and practice
it continuously IN ACTION IN REAL LIFE
NOW. AND I AM BY FAR CERTAINLY
NOT THE ONLY PERSON
WHO SPEAKS THAT
BEFORE OR
NOW.

THE GOD OF NATURE IS AN EQUAL
OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER OF MERIT
to be a true soldier of the GOD
of NATURE OR NOT.

I SEE NO NOTABILITY of anyone
who doesn't have to work
for the GOD of Nature
as a volunteer to
make life miracles
happen.

To suggest that Jesus or anyone else
is more than a man OR WOMAN,
in theIR real life or EXAGGERATE
AND MYTH THE REAL LIFE
NATURAL miracles they do,
then nor now, OR LATER,
per directly specially
anointed by GOD,
OR WHATEVER,

Is only
THE
HEIGHT
OF
disrespect
for what
the
accomplishMENTS
ARE OF THE
BLOOD, SWEAT
AND
TEARS
FOR
WHAT THEY
DO THEN
OR
NOW.

FROM my perspective, every time
I hear my Catholic church peers,
Sunday morning, callING Jesus
the ONLY BEGOTTEN
SON OF GOD, MAKES
ME WANNA
'VOMIT',
JUST A
LITTLE
BIT IN
DISGUST.

BUT
YAH,
JUST THEIR
WAY, NOW TOO,
OF KNOWING
NOT WHAT
THEY DO,
IN A HUMAN HISTORY
'WHO AND THAT' REPEATS
ITSELF OVER AND
OVER, per Einstein's
DEF of insanity,
ALL OVER AGAIN.

I CHOOSE DIFFERENT,
AND LIVE THERE IN
THAT HEAVEN ALL
THE TIME
NOW.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

04 May 2015, 1:43 pm

Oh yeah, and edit for so above,
now below.

This video sums it up
nicely,
as
WELL
IN
NOW..;)

starkid
Veteran
Veteran

04 May 2015, 1:52 pm

ReticentJaeger wrote:
Fnord wrote:
If you Google the OP's name, you'll find other posts written in the same style where the writer claims to be raised/resurrected from the dead by either Jesus or the Holy Spirit. The writer is also predicting the Last Day or Day of Judgment on May 08, 2016.

The end of the world/Mayan calendar was on my thirty-second birthday! I was disappointed that I didn't get my gift: worldwide catastrophe :(

Happy Birthday/Doomsday! :cheers:

Hyperborean
Veteran
Veteran

04 May 2015, 2:00 pm

ReticentJaeger wrote:
Fnord wrote:

I'll make sure to keep my diary free on that day, I wouldn't want to miss it.

drh1138
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

04 May 2015, 5:38 pm

Fnord wrote:

You're not supposed to cross the beams!

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

04 May 2015, 6:00 pm

drh1138 wrote:
Fnord wrote:
You're not supposed to cross the beams!
Quiet, you!

The show's overdue for another plot twist!

:wink:

ReticentJaeger
Veteran
Veteran

04 May 2015, 8:40 pm

Hyperborean wrote:
ReticentJaeger wrote:
Fnord wrote:

I'll make sure to keep my diary free on that day, I wouldn't want to miss it.

I'll be celebrating from hell. :skull:

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

04 May 2015, 9:25 pm

ReticentJaeger wrote:
Fnord wrote:

It'll prolly happen in the late afternoon. So you WILL be able to drink that first legal beer.

But-then if you drink a beer- you wont get raptured because drinking is a sin!

DentArthurDent
Veteran
Veteran

04 May 2015, 9:28 pm

Fnord wrote:

Is Ahogday still around? If he found out about this thread, things could really get interesting ...

:wink: :wink:

Really! do you read any of his posts? I just get really annoyed that I need to scroll so far to get past them. Maybe if he would post in bite sized pieces I might be bothered to separate the wheat from the chaff, as it stands I really cant be bothered deciphering whatever it is he is on about. When I have bothered it always seems to be a variation of "nature is god and I am so f*****g awesome and getting more awesome by the day"

Edit: Just read the rest of the thread and true to form Aghogday wrote a lengthy piece which would have fitted into my above summation. Oh well I read that post Aghogday, no need to read another one till next year. I Suppose I can fit two in before the end of the world.

"Religion is the impotence of the human mind to deal with occurrences it cannot understand" Karl Marx

DentArthurDent
Veteran
Veteran

04 May 2015, 10:03 pm

Ok now back to the OP. You say you are John the Baptist reincarnate, if so could you please explain why we should listen to your tales of impending apocalypse, after all you and your acolyte Jesus were predicting the imminent destruction of the earth back in the day. So your track record is somewhat shaky to say the least.

"Religion is the impotence of the human mind to deal with occurrences it cannot understand" Karl Marx