The Truth AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH: 2016 Election

Page 53 of 114 [ 1815 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56 ... 114  Next

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2016, 3:40 pm

Lukeda420 wrote:
Yeah and Trump is winning the klan vote hands down. What's your point Angela? Are you saying that a candidate is equal to their craziest supporter? AspE is right, the right is getting increasingly desperate. From trying to create a scandal over not being able properly hear the word "aren't" to this, it shows how little they have and how petty their willing to get.

And another thing, I just got criticized from someone on this site about lumping all Leftists into one category so I would appreciate the same not be done for the Right.
Thank you very much.

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

Last edited by nurseangela on 09 Aug 2016, 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

09 Aug 2016, 3:57 pm

There is no more need or reason for desperation relative to some time in the past, the battle will be waged and it will be against a hostile dishonest media but I believe the American people can see thru the propaganda. I've read and even more articles about people becoming so disgusted with this biased media, don't spike the football just yet because there is a long time to go with the most important debates in US history yet to take play. Third party candidates will not get over 10% of the vote, I think it's possible they get under 5% as the polling is being skewed and manipulated right now(always read the tabs if you can)

There are a lot of silent Trump supporters, maybe a silent majority. I've have had numerous members here appreciate my posts but don't want to dragged down in the mud publicly by those peeing their pants in from the fearmongering in the corporate shill media.

Trump will wipe the floor with Hillary in the debates, she has never been confronted the way she will be very soon. People do not like Hillary, she will never have a safe lead and I predict it will narrow and Trump will take the lead once the debates happen. The world keeps turning much to Hillary's chagrin, irrelevant media hitjobs aren't going to decide this year.

Last edited by Jacoby on 09 Aug 2016, 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pcuser
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2016, 3:59 pm

nurseangela wrote:
Lukeda420 wrote:
Yeah and Trump is winning the klan vote hands down. What's your point Angela? Are you saying that a candidate is equal to their craziest supporter? AspE is right, the right is getting increasingly desperate. From trying to create a scandal over not being able properly hear the word "aren't" to this, it shows how little they have and how petty their willing to get.

Why yes. Wasn't it pointed out how Trump received the KKK Endorsement and the media (and members here) wouldn't let it go? Why is there a double standard?

Since when are the parents responsible for a son's insanity and bad deeds???

pcuser
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2016, 4:02 pm

Jacoby wrote:
There is no more need or reason for desperation relative to some time in the past, the battle will be waged and it will be against a hostile dishonest media but I believe the American people can see thru the propaganda. I've read and even more articles about people becoming so disgusted with this biased media, don't spike the football just yet because there is a long time to go with the most important debates in US history yet to take play. Third party candidates will not get over 10% of the vote, I think it's possible they get under 5% as the polling is being skewed and manipulated right now(always read the tabs if you can)

There are a lot of silent Trump supporters, maybe a silent majority. I've have had numerous members here appreciate my posts but don't want to dragged down in the mud publicly by those peeing their pants in from the fearmongering in the corporate shill media.

Trump will wipe the floor with Hillary in the debates, she has never been confronted the way she will be very soon. People do not like Hillary, she will never have a safe lead and I predict it will narrow and Trump will take the lead once the debates happen. The world keeps turning much to Hillary's chagrin, irrelevant media hitjobs aren't going to decide this year.

You're assuming he will debate her. His recent comments are as loony as ever but suggest he won't participate. He would probably get clobbered in a debate, thus his skepticism around debating...

Lukeda420
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2016, 4:04 pm

http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/13/politics/ ... index.html

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... zone-syria

Again if Trump would have said that immediately instead of waffling on it only to blame mix problems later. Also, like I said, he has been pandering to white racists since the birther crap. There is a reason why he is polling so badly with African Americans.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politic ... -1.2692639

And here's one you may have seen:

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-president ... lack-vote/

And to be fair, I'll make a distinction when I say the right. When I use that term it generally refers to the right wing media and politicians. In my mind there is a separation between those groups and average voters that should be respected. I should make that clearer when I say that.

Lukeda420
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2016, 4:09 pm

Jacoby wrote:
Third party candidates will not get over 10% of the vote, I think it's possible they get under 5% as the polling is being skewed and manipulated right now(always read the tabs if you can)

Trump will wipe the floor with Hillary in the debates, she has never been confronted the way she will be very soon. People do .

Remember who else said the polls were skewed? Romney.

Oh and wasn't the "silent majority" the term Nixon used when he embarked on his racist "southern strategy?" I think it was. :lol: :roll:

Hopper
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2016, 4:16 pm

Asking Russia to hack Clinton's emails apparently not being enough, he's now suggested that, should Clinton be elected, someone could perhaps use their 'second ammendment' to do something about her supreme court appointments.

From what I can see, his more fervent supporters - a worryingly sizeable number, but not enough to carry the election - are apparently with him all the way whatever (and only encouraged by his more outrageous moves), but (fingers crossed) he seems to be losing the necessary votes to get to the White House. I'm no fan of Clinton, but I'll take her over Trump any day.

I mean, really:

You know sometimes, between the dames and the horses, I don't even know why I put my hat on.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2016, 4:21 pm

Lukeda420 wrote:
Jacoby wrote:
Third party candidates will not get over 10% of the vote, I think it's possible they get under 5% as the polling is being skewed and manipulated right now(always read the tabs if you can)

Trump will wipe the floor with Hillary in the debates, she has never been confronted the way she will be very soon. People do .

Remember who else said the polls were skewed? Romney.

Oh and wasn't the "silent majority" the term Nixon used when he embarked on his racist "southern strategy?" I think it was. :lol: :roll:

Polls are only snapshots within the perimeters given to them, go read their tabs and judge their validity for themselves. Also what relevance does the loser Mitt Romney have? He was a dud candidate from the beginning, he never had a chance at defeating Obama who was a much much stronger candidate than Hillary. I've said this about polls the entire time, there is only one that counts.

No, the silent majority was coined in response the noisy protesters and rioters that plagued the latter 60s. Nixon didn't win the entire south in 1968, George Wallace carried 5 states. Regardless, without the south still Nixon won in a landslide.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2016, 4:39 pm

:lol:

AspE
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2016, 6:48 pm

When your opponent is Trump, this kind of thing hardly matters. I'm voting against Trump no matter what.

LKL
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2016, 7:29 pm

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/201 ... -forecast/
People are saying that even Utah might become a swing state. Say what you like about the Mormons, but they value niceness.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2016, 8:19 pm

LKL wrote:
http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/
People are saying that even Utah might become a swing state. Say what you like about the Mormons, but they value niceness.

that's not going to happen

One thing people are forgetting is that Trump has spent $0 on TV, he just pulled in $80m from the RNC in July as well as his own considerable wealth. The race hasn't even started yet.

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2016, 8:43 pm

he doesn't need ads. the media is so gaga for him, he gets tons of free coverage. gotta admit, he's entertaining.

AspE
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2016, 9:15 pm

Jacoby wrote:
that's not going to happen

One thing people are forgetting is that Trump has spent $0 on TV, he just pulled in $80m from the RNC in July as well as his own considerable wealth. The race hasn't even started yet.

It's going to be an electoral college landslide for Hillary.

Oh and Donald is a piece of s**t for what he said today.

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2016, 9:17 pm

the donald hinting that someone should shoot hillary goes along with what i've said all along. he's likely a sociopath -criminally insane.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2016, 9:22 pm

Is that hinting really? The media will twist anything Trump says and you folks eat it up.

Is Hillary planning on getting rid of the 2nd amendment?