Page 3 of 34 [ 529 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 34  Next

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

05 Apr 2017, 9:36 am

androbot01 wrote:
Jacoby wrote:
Blaming that on Trump is ridiculous, Obama supported ISIS in Syria so he is most responsible for everything that happens there. I doubt the truth of the reporting to be honest, all sides in Syria have at this point used 'chemical weapons'.

And Trump's response now is to do nothing? Whether or not Obama's actions led to this attack is irrelevant now. Trump doesn't want to get involved, which is sad. America has power to help in this situation.

Canada could get involved too, it's not our responsibility. The US isn't the only country in the world capable of doing things and the truth is that we've been heavily involved in Syria from the start. I think we should hold the people responsible who gave these so called rebels their weapons, that would be the Obama and Bush administrations.

I don't want to occupy all of Syria, I think ISIS and the people that support them should die. There is no Syria without Assad, there is no alternative and Obama's playing nice with terrorists have been an unmitigated disaster. Don't you find it odd how the 'rebels' always stack these bodies nice and close together, they really love photo ops.

Looking into this attack and knowing the situation, it doesn't make a lot of sense for Assad to have used these weapons here and desperate 'rebels' have tried numerous times at provoking a US response in Syria so I am going to wager that the real story is a bit different.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2017, 10:35 am

The US just wants to be like Canada now, in not being at the forefront doing things for other countries and having really tough immigration laws.

It's expected of course for the US to do everything and take everyone in, but now it's time for a lot of other countries to step up to the plate for a change. Especially Britain/Canada/Australia.

Last edited by EzraS on 05 Apr 2017, 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Amebix
Toucan
Toucan

05 Apr 2017, 10:36 am

Jacoby wrote:
Obama supported ISIS

You don't really believe that, do you?

androbot01
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2017, 10:54 am

Canada does not have a huge military, but we do contribute; mostly in peacekeeping and we took in a lot of Syrian refugees.

America is more of a player in international military actions. I am surprised that Trump himself has not made a statement regarding the use of chemical weapons against civilians.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2017, 11:19 am

Amebix wrote:
Jacoby wrote:
Obama supported ISIS

There was both overt and covert involvement in starting the war in Syria, this is likely what got our ambassador killed in Benghazi which Susan Rice lied about by the way saying it was a spontaneous protest to some obscure Youtube video. The Obama administration got in bed with the Muslim Brotherhood thinking they were Islamists they could control, they allowed them to overthrow their puppet Mubarak in Egypt and used them as foot soldiers in the NATO war on Libya. They armed these jihadists and aided in their transfer to Syria to fight in this fake civil war. ISIS does not exist as it does now without Barack Obama and that should be his legacy.

DinoMongoosePenguin
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

05 Apr 2017, 12:12 pm

Jacoby wrote:
Amebix wrote:
Jacoby wrote:
Obama supported ISIS

There was both overt and covert involvement in starting the war in Syria, this is likely what got our ambassador killed in Benghazi which Susan Rice lied about by the way saying it was a spontaneous protest to some obscure Youtube video. The Obama administration got in bed with the Muslim Brotherhood thinking they were Islamists they could control, they allowed them to overthrow their puppet Mubarak in Egypt and used them as foot soldiers in the NATO war on Libya. They armed these jihadists and aided in their transfer to Syria to fight in this fake civil war. ISIS does not exist as it does now without Barack Obama and that should be his legacy.

ISIS, Syria, etc, are the Clone Wars of the globalists. Intended to create a crisis so that the globalists can take over to "solve" it while also using their increased powers to crack down on enemies under the guise of fighting "hate speech".

androbot01
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2017, 12:33 pm

Trump spoke about Syria today at the press conference with King Abdullah and said that he has been affected by the attack. Thank God.

Lukeda420
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2017, 1:05 pm

androbot01 wrote:
Trump spoke about Syria today at the press conference with King Abdullah and said that he has been affected by the attack. Thank God.

Remember his tweet storm decrying any action into Syria and Obama's red line? Well I'm guessing he hopes you don't otherwise you'd see more of his blatant hypocrisy.

Lukeda420
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2017, 1:13 pm

androbot01 wrote:

It affected him? Apparently not enough to prevent him from trying to score political points from it.

androbot01
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2017, 1:27 pm

Keep in mind, my expectations were exceedingly low. I felt it was possible he would say nothing at all. At least we know he's human.

Lukeda420
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2017, 1:30 pm

androbot01 wrote:
Keep in mind, my expectations were exceedingly low. I felt it was possible he would say nothing at all. At least we know he's human.

I don't know, he had to be prodded to comment. And don't get me started on Tillerson.

androbot01
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2017, 1:58 pm

Interesting that Banon is out of the foreign affairs department.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2017, 5:41 pm

androbot01 wrote:
Interesting that Banon is out of the foreign affairs department.

All the more reason to drink in celebration tonight! :D :D :D

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2017, 5:43 pm

Jacoby wrote:
Amebix wrote:
Jacoby wrote:
Obama supported ISIS

We wouldn't be in that part of the world at all, were it not for Bush's military adventurism.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2017, 6:57 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Jacoby wrote:
Amebix wrote:
Jacoby wrote:
Obama supported ISIS

We wouldn't be in that part of the world at all, were it not for Bush's military adventurism.

Bush/Clinton/Obama all run deep with the CIA and have the blood of millions on their hands.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2017, 7:10 pm

Jacoby wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Jacoby wrote:
Amebix wrote:
Jacoby wrote:
Obama supported ISIS

Bush/Clinton/Obama all run deep with the CIA and have the blood of millions on their hands.

And I'm sure you'll be able to add Trump to that list before all is said and done.