Page 127 of 214 [ 3415 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130 ... 214  Next

Lukeda420
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2017, 8:06 pm

EzraS wrote:
Lukeda420 wrote:
nurseangela wrote:
Lukeda420 wrote:
nurseangela wrote:
Lukeda420 wrote:
Trump's approval rating - 34%

https://www.yahoo.com/news/donald-trump ... 00786.html

36% according to Gallup.

Worst appoval rating of any new "president." It's worse than Obama at his lowest. And he isn't even 90 days in.

Americans who want Trump to step down - %53

http://www.ibtimes.com/will-trump-resig ... ds-2519679

That 53% would be all of the Democrats (that's a given) , McCain, Lindsey Graham and a few other straglers - not impressed. Now if 75% or more want Trump to step down, I might start to take notice.

Seriously this guy could kick a puppy in the face and you'd still be singing his praises. It's like how the Branch Davidians saw David Koresh.

Those kind of lines don't work with me. I deal in facts and the fact is Trump is doing more than any President I have seen in several decades - most would have crumpled under the opposition he has had to deal with and he hasn't even been in office 100 days. I know that Trump will go down in history as one of the best Presidents that America has ever had - of course the Left will never admit to that no matter how great things get.

Not a line. That is my genuine opinion. The Trump fanatics have reached a cult like admiration of this guy that reality can't seem to penetrate.

It seems to me the same could be said of anti-Trump fanatics.

Yeah, it doesn't work that way. You can't just turn around and say "you too" to everything.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2017, 10:25 pm

Lukeda420 wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Lukeda420 wrote:
nurseangela wrote:
Lukeda420 wrote:
nurseangela wrote:
Lukeda420 wrote:

36% according to Gallup.

Worst appoval rating of any new "president." It's worse than Obama at his lowest. And he isn't even 90 days in.

That 53% would be all of the Democrats (that's a given) , McCain, Lindsey Graham and a few other straglers - not impressed. Now if 75% or more want Trump to step down, I might start to take notice.

Seriously this guy could kick a puppy in the face and you'd still be singing his praises. It's like how the Branch Davidians saw David Koresh.

Those kind of lines don't work with me. I deal in facts and the fact is Trump is doing more than any President I have seen in several decades - most would have crumpled under the opposition he has had to deal with and he hasn't even been in office 100 days. I know that Trump will go down in history as one of the best Presidents that America has ever had - of course the Left will never admit to that no matter how great things get.

Not a line. That is my genuine opinion. The Trump fanatics have reached a cult like admiration of this guy that reality can't seem to penetrate.

Yeah, it doesn't work that way. You can't just turn around and say "you too" to everything.

I'm not talking about everything. But a long time ago "cult like" come to my mind watching all the protests and "not my president" chanting and so on. And I thought to myself, that no matter what they'll stick to that even if he manages to do some good things and be a better president than expected. That they made their minds up even before he took office and nothing will soften the sentiment that he's pure evil etc. It's like a hive mentality.

Lukeda420
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2017, 11:17 pm

Ezra,
That just seems to be your go to response to an argument.

And people protesting always chant. Whether it's let wing or right. It takes more than that to be cult like.

Tollorin
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2017, 11:21 pm

EzraS wrote:
Lukeda420 wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Lukeda420 wrote:
nurseangela wrote:
Lukeda420 wrote:
nurseangela wrote:
Lukeda420 wrote:

36% according to Gallup.

I'm not talking about everything. But a long time ago "cult like" come to my mind watching all the protests and "not my president" chanting and so on. And I thought to myself, that no matter what they'll stick to that even if he manages to do some good things and be a better president than expected. That they made their minds up even before he took office and nothing will soften the sentiment that he's pure evil etc. It's like a hive mentality.

It's not a hive mentality, it's peoples that are smart enough to see what should be obvious.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2017, 11:51 pm

Tollorin wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Lukeda420 wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Lukeda420 wrote:
nurseangela wrote:
Lukeda420 wrote:
nurseangela wrote:
Lukeda420 wrote:

36% according to Gallup.

It's not a hive mentality, it's peoples that are smart enough to see what should be obvious.

What a bunch of BS. I'm tired of listening to this crap. At least I'm willing to say that I wouldn't vote for Trump again if he started doing things that went against his promises. I don't see your side not voting for the next idiot Democrat otherwise you wouldn't have voted for Hillary (who screwed Bernie). Obama was already a "f" up and then came Hillary to close the deal. The Democrats need to take off their rose colored glasses cause they are completely blind to what their own side is doing - Susan Rice just happened to get caught. Trump doesn't know who he's dealing with - on either side.

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2017, 2:00 am

Lukeda420 wrote:
Ezra,

And people protesting always chant. Whether it's let wing or right. It takes more than that to be cult like.

Whatever. And I described more than just chanting.

Now nurseangela said if Trump started sending troops in Syria or wherever, he'd lose her vote. In other words she would change her mind.

On the other hand it seems to me that the anti-trumpster, wouldn't change their mind about Trump no matter what. And they would also be afraid of the backlash from fellow anti-trumpeters.

The Trump Derangement Cult for lack of a better term.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2017, 2:12 am

Tollorin wrote:

To be perfectly honest, that's exactly the type of thing I'd expect to hear from Scientologists or whoever.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2017, 2:14 am

EzraS wrote:
Lukeda420 wrote:
Ezra,

Now nurseangela said if Trump started sending troops in Syria or wherever, he'd lose her vote. In other words she would change her mind.

On the other hand it seems to me that the anti-trumpster, wouldn't change their mind about Trump no matter what. And they would also be afraid of the backlash from fellow anti-trumpeters.

That's because I have put my whole heart and soul into Trump and if he lets me down by not following through on what he promised, then he's no better than those other government doofuses. I can't tell you how upset I'll be. If Trump can't put this Country back together then it's all over. If Trump does what he said he would, then I will be loyal to the end.

I'm wondering about this Syria thing - is Trump covering up what troops he's sending because he doesn't want "them" to know if and when he plans to attack OR is he covering up so the Americans who voted for him don't know that he's going against one of his biggest promises of not sending American troops into battle? I hope it's not the latter.

Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2017, 2:29 am

nurseangela wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Lukeda420 wrote:
Ezra,

That's because I have put my whole heart and soul into Trump and if he lets me down by not following through on what he promised, then he's no better than those other government doofuses. I can't tell you how upset I'll be. If Trump can't put this Country back together then it's all over. If Trump does what he said he would, then I will be loyal to the end.

I'm wondering about this Syria thing - is Trump covering up what troops he's sending because he doesn't want "them" to know if and when he plans to attack OR is he covering up so the Americans who voted for him don't know that he's going against one of his biggest promises of not sending American troops into battle? I hope it's not the latter.

Right, your devotion is conditional. Trump has to meet certain criteria for it to continue.

Now if Trump was a messiah to you (as an anti-trump would claim) your devotion would unconditional.

As far as Trump sending in troops, to me that depends on how many and for how long. I mean the US already has a lot of troops on the payroll, so it doesn't matter to me whether they're in Syria or stateside (although I don't want to see any of them injured or killed).

Now if he starts a major deployment, then he will be betraying his promise, in my opinion.

Campin_Cat
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2017, 5:01 am

nurseangela wrote:

You have said this before, about a particular issue (that you wouldn't vote for him again), and I just don't understand why ONE issue would sway you, so easily? I mean, what if he did everything else, RIGHT? You would be willing to throw-out the baby with the bath water? IME, it has always been, pretty much, detrimental to put my "whole heart and soul" into anything. I'm thinking you should pace yourself----or, suffer a heart attack, before you're 60.

I think he's covering-up his plans with the troops, so that "they" don't know. He said, once before, in an interview, that he wasn't gonna answer something (I can't remember what it was), because he felt we shouldn't be telling "them" what we were gonna do. The MSM, of course, has made that a fault----I, however, think it's wise, and have always wondered why the president (ANY president) would give-out such information.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2017, 8:54 am

Campin_Cat wrote:
nurseangela wrote:

You have said this before, about a particular issue (that you wouldn't vote for him again), and I just don't understand why ONE issue would sway you, so easily? I mean, what if he did everything else, RIGHT? You would be willing to throw-out the baby with the bath water? IME, it has always been, pretty much, detrimental to put my "whole heart and soul" into anything. I'm thinking you should pace yourself----or, suffer a heart attack, before you're 60.

I think he's covering-up his plans with the troops, so that "they" don't know. He said, once before, in an interview, that he wasn't gonna answer something (I can't remember what it was), because he felt we shouldn't be telling "them" what we were gonna do. The MSM, of course, has made that a fault----I, however, think it's wise, and have always wondered why the president (ANY president) would give-out such information.

There are certain things that are in his total control and sending troops to war is one of those and it goes against what he promised. Now Obama Care is another matter. Trump has done all he can do for now and hasn't been successful because of Congress so I do not fault him for that not going through.If he doesn't build The Wall, that's another reason I would not vote for him again - he has control over that unless Congress gets in the way. For me, if Trump does all that he can on his promises, then of course I would vote for him again. Changing his mind on important matters AFTER he is elected into office doesn't fly with me.

Darn, I flunked.

Last edited by nurseangela on 06 Apr 2017, 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

06 Apr 2017, 9:19 am

We'll see what happens

Defeating ISIS is one thing but overthrowing Assad is another and not a path that I think Trump will take no matter what the neocons want.

John McCain btw should be banned from traveling from outside the country, its weird how death follows him wherever he goes.

I find it very unlikely that Assad personally ordered the use of chemical gas here, it doesn't make any sense strategically and just as last time(that it was made into a big deal, there have been a number of gas attacks in Syria since mostly by said rebels) It is far more in the interest of these 'rebels' to broadcast these images and play the victim than anything else so the a false flag is entirely possible.

Tollorin
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2017, 11:36 am

EzraS wrote:
Tollorin wrote:

To be perfectly honest, that's exactly the type of thing I'd expect to hear from Scientologists or whoever.

Have you watched the video I linked, because it show well how I have seen the Trump election even though it's a from 1998 Simpsons episode. What I have seen is someone ignorant getting in politic from nowhere saying stupid things with a poor vocabulary and badly constructed sentences, acting like a as*hole and the mob applauding him for it. I don't reject Trump because of the influence of the media or whatever. I can think for myself and some of the things he promised are outright evil, not some things invented by the media but things he outright said that can be seen in video and for which the mob is applauding.

Lukeda420
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2017, 11:56 am

Tollorin wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Tollorin wrote:

Have you watched the video I linked, because it show well how I have seen the Trump election even though it's a from 1998 Simpsons episode. What I have seen is someone ignorant getting in politic from nowhere saying stupid things with a poor vocabulary and badly constructed sentences, acting like a as*hole and the mob applauding him for it. I don't reject Trump because of the influence of the media or whatever. I can think for myself and some of the things he promised are outright evil, not some things invented by the media but things he outright said that can be seen in video and for which the mob is applauding.

Yeah, I haven't liked Trump for years. It always bothered me that he celebrated firing people. My dislike of him predates his entry into politics, it's just gotten worse since his birtherism and campaign.

Ban-Dodger
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2017, 10:14 pm

Unfortunately, recently news seems to indicate that Trump has turned out to be a sell-out after all, what a gigantic disappointment. Turned out that he was a Zionist/Illuminati Puppet after all, just like Obama was a gigantic deception, and if that is not the case, the only other explanation besides being a sell-out is that he's been Spirit-Possessed to do the bidding of the invisible demonic-forces that run and control the U.S. Shadow-Governments.

Should have known something was FISHY when he kept on appointing one zionist after another Zionist and more ZIONISTS and therefore and thus BANKSTERS all into his Cabinet-Members. America USED to have a past where Americans KNEW just how dangerous it was to let Banksters control the nation's money supply, and the public was informed and well-educated enough to oppose such Bankster-infiltrations, but now it's Zombie-Land.

Jacoby wrote:
We'll see what happens

Defeating ISIS is one thing but overthrowing Assad is another and not a path that I think Trump will take no matter what the neocons want.

John McCain btw should be banned from traveling from outside the country, its weird how death follows him wherever he goes.

I find it very unlikely that Assad personally ordered the use of chemical gas here, it doesn't make any sense strategically and just as last time(that it was made into a big deal, there have been a number of gas attacks in Syria since mostly by said rebels) It is far more in the interest of these 'rebels' to broadcast these images and play the victim than anything else so the a false flag is entirely possible.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2017, 11:18 pm

Jacoby wrote:
We'll see what happens

Looks like Trump went along with what the evil twins who are joined at the hip (need I say that is McCain and Graham?) wanted and bombed Syria. I have no idea what this means between us and Russia. I think I'm going to tweet Trump (say that 3 times) and tell him that I disapprove! I just know that I can change his mind. :mrgreen:

Darn, I flunked.