If you interested in Poland what you think about Kaczyński

Page 1 of 2 [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

pawelk1986
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2017, 6:02 pm

If you interested in Poland and our politics what do think about Jarosław Kaczyński, he is Chairman of Law & Justice (PiS)

Many people compare go to this guy :mrgreen:

and what do you thin about that :mrgreen:

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2017, 10:06 pm

I hope he's not like Ted Kaszynski....

0_equals_true
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2017, 4:04 am

I think it is ironic, that there are attempt to destroy judicial independence in Poland given the name of the party.

pawelk1986
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2017, 6:03 am

0_equals_true wrote:
I think it is ironic, that there are attempt to destroy judicial independence in Poland given the name of the party.

Headline PiS (Law & Justice) members saying they want purge our Judaical systems out of Communist and Jews influence and return Poland to Poles, i'm rightist but i found funny and worried/distributing at the same time that during, that during our Parliamentary/Presidential election in 2015 ride on slogan that can be summarized into one slogan "MAKE POLAND GREAT AGAIN"

Here in Poland we even joke that Donald Trump should stay, sued for plagiarism :mrgreen:

Our present hated, in the literal sense, of the present German government for the crisis of refugees, the previous government committed itself to their admission, the present has withdrawn from it, and I know that it will not go down even if Poland was punished by the European Commission, Because they think that is the dictate of Chancellor Merkel, treats the EU as the "Holy Roman Empire of the German Nation" with her as Empress, one of PIS politician once said that Merkel is German slut to journalist, when TV Camera was off (but it turned that they ware on :mrgreen: )

According to them, the refugee crisis was caused only by Germany, and they are responsible for the fact that there are no refugees and fanciful terrorists that our authority is afraid to receive them because newly arrived travelers would like to do some Islamic The religious police, or try to impose their habits, are Poles from the provinces, from the agricultural land, they could lynch them and it would only be scandal,

That in Poland anyway we have refugees from the (this guy from PIS used term żółtek, which is considered derogatory term for Asian people) from Vietnam War, whom Poland came under the pressure of the Soviet Union in the late 70's, and the and now is 60 000 of Vietnamese.

As for me, people from other cultures do not mind, although the Muslims are a little afraid, my colleagues from work, a lot of them are Ukrainians, we work for KFC POLSKA, many Poles do not want to work for the minimum wage, and accuse those poor The Ukrainians that steal us poles work, (I'm glad I got the job I got a normal job with my AS for this on a contract of employment with all the benefits derived from the Labor Code) there is still resentment for the "Volhynia Massacre " but I like them they are really cool people

The European Union wants to force us to accept refugees from the Middle East, that we should be in solidarity with the rest of Europe, but the PIS people say they will be the same with Europe as it was in September 1939

And that our government think that they want to clear our judicial powers out of George Soros and Rothschilds influence :mrgreen:

And to be more fun, our right-wing journalists want to invite the American journalist "Alex Jones" to give a lecture
that sort of things happen in Poland right now :mrgreen:

And it would even be FUN if it was not true :|

As for Muslim refugees, many Poles are afraid of terrorist attacks, I like other cultures, cured me of very severe neruological disease, after the injury,

The doctor who is a Mongolian and a Buddhist, this lady worked for many years as the head of the hospital in Leningrad (now St. Petersburg) in the former Soviet Union, now the Russian Federation, she cured using Chinese medicine, cured me better and cheaper than our Polish doctors and health care In Poland it is 95% free

Last edited by pawelk1986 on 29 Jul 2017, 8:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

pawelk1986
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2017, 8:06 am

kraftiekortie wrote:

That Polish-American serial killer?
LOL That was good one :D

0_equals_true
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2017, 8:13 am

they are ideologically opposite. Ted Ted Kaczynski is a revolutionary anarcho-primativist.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

29 Jul 2017, 8:25 am

Poland is right to stand up to the EU, no one can argue with the fact that there have been zero terrorist attacks in Poland and that would likely change if any significant amount of refugees were allowed to settle. Forcing the resettlement of peoples into countries where they are not wanted is not a very good idea to me, what type of effect do you think that would that have if you are genuinely worried about democracy in Poland? The EU will die because of Angela Merkel and her attempted disintegration of Europe's borders, if they had their way there would be a never ending stream of millions of new arrivals.

0_equals_true
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2017, 8:48 am

He wasn't exactly an anarcho-primaitist and would later critique the moment.

http://theanarchistlibrary.org/library/ ... rimitivism

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2017, 9:58 am

I think Lech Walesa was a cool guy.

pawelk1986
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2017, 3:23 pm

0_equals_true wrote:
they are ideologically opposite. Ted Ted Kaczynski is a revolutionary anarcho-primativist.

Anarcho-primitivit what the heck is that? :D

Does it has something with ludism?

pawelk1986
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2017, 3:29 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:

But he was not flawless either , apparently he was supposed to be a spy for SB, the (Służba Bezpieczeństwa - Security Service) the Cominist Poland secret police :)

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2017, 4:22 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:

He's far more authoritarian.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2017, 4:30 pm

pawelk1986 wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

But he was not flawless either , apparently he was supposed to be a spy for SB, the (Służba Bezpieczeństwa - Security Service) the Cominist Poland secret police :)

But, based on how things turned out would his employment by them be grounds to assume that his loyalties were to the Soviet backed Communist government or might they have been firstly with his own ambitions, or to Solidarity?

<godwin>Hitler was initially an infiltrator of the DAP, but ultimately it appeared he was more loyal to the DAP and it's successor the NSDAP than the government that had him infiltrate it.

pawelk1986
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2017, 5:10 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
pawelk1986 wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

But, based on how things turned out would his employment by them be grounds to assume that his loyalties were to the Soviet backed Communist government or might they have been firstly with his own ambitions, or to Solidarity?

<godwin>Hitler was initially an infiltrator of the DAP, but ultimately it appeared he was more loyal to the DAP and it's successor the NSDAP than the government that had him infiltrate it.

LOL Life takes its own paths :D

pawelk1986
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2017, 5:52 pm

Jacoby wrote:
Poland is right to stand up to the EU, no one can argue with the fact that there have been zero terrorist attacks in Poland and that would likely change if any significant amount of refugees were allowed to settle. Forcing the resettlement of peoples into countries where they are not wanted is not a very good idea to me, what type of effect do you think that would that have if you are genuinely worried about democracy in Poland? The EU will die because of Angela Merkel and her attempted disintegration of Europe's borders, if they had their way there would be a never ending stream of millions of new arrivals.

This is almost the same situation as the United States Government, with illegal immigrants from South America, although mostly from Mexico, though they have at least a similar culture as America / Europe.

But the Poles are most annoyed with us, that is, in general, because they do not want to generalize, so do not want to work in the Middle East, because they are supposed to receive social benefits from the host country, often higher than the nationals of the country concerned. According to them, these benefits are not financed by the hard-working taxpayer of the EU Member State in which they reside, but they are ALLAH MONEY that belong to them, because ALLAH said so, do you understand? According to MONEY FROM ALLAH,

When my countrymen leave Poland to work in another EU country, they go there to work and not to feed on the social system, at least most of them

I have Asperger's Syndrome as well as almost all users of this forum.

It was very hard for me to find a job and finally got a job at AmRest, the operator of the KFC network in Poland and the EU (which main European HQ is located in Wroclaw, Poland my city :mrgreen: . I washes dishes, maybe soon to be promoted and I'm going to prepare chicken in Colonel Sanders famous 11 herbs and spices :mrgreen:

As I wrote earlier, it was very hard for me to find a job, and I was also involved in a variety of odd jobs.

Before I got a job, I had a so-called. "Social Security benefit" given by out Polish Central Government for those who are long term unemployed, Disabled or Alcoholic but not qualify for unemployed benefit or government pension for disabled (Because Polish government for many years not treat autism as something that hinder employability :( I was not feeling well, I felt like I was not fully as a Man, my autism is not so severe,
So i'm so I was so f****d up? :(

I would also like to point out that working with immigrants from Ukraine, my country also took over a large number of refugees from Ukraine when there was a war in Donbas. I work with guys from Ukraine they are wonderful people and they come to my country LEGALLY

We here in Poland, however, we can not put up with some "goat lover" who would have gone to our or anything, middle-wealthy, not to say a poor country called Poland, and wanted their Allah Money, financed by a Polish taxpayer, after all it is a f*****g absurd!! !

When I was on social welfare, I did not say that it was "Money from JESUS" that belonged to me, but I was sad that no one would hire me because I have autism, despite my high IQ (I do not have 140 IQ) but anyway I have quite high anyway, so as not to be falsely modest :mrgreen:

Although I suspect my job finding problem was that I had epilepsy in my childhood when I was having fun with my older cousin, even though I have not had seizures for 20 years, I suspect many workers are afraid of employing people who had epilepsy even if it's . AmRest employs quite large numbers people with a disability certificate.

My luck with my disability certificate is due to Asperger's Syndrome, not my epilepsy, even my doctor refused the pension when I showed him my medical history, my mom, today dead, thought I would have a better chance of The disability pension as I will show that I had epilepsy in the past, but I did not get it.

Recently when I went through medical examinations at a medical doctor's office, I told her this doctor that I have Asperger's Syndrome, I also reported on my insulinopathy, and seasonal depression, acute pollen allergy, but I did not mention that I had epilepsy in the past, doctors did not were fair to me that I did not have to be fair to them :D

I got my occupational medicals, and i now i can work for minimum wage in Polish branch of KFC, i'm so f*****g happy :mrgreen:

And here is the difference, I am a slightly autistic person and I am quite healthy also in the opinion of this institution ZUS "(polish) Zakład Ubezpieczń Społecznych that is in charge on granting , and want to work, and some are fully healthy and want to get their "money from Allah" :mrgreen:

Last edited by pawelk1986 on 29 Jul 2017, 6:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2017, 6:15 pm

I just learned about the Volhynia Massacre. Ironically, I heard another story about Poland. Local communities have flatly denied participating in the massacres of Polish Jews during that period, even though the forensic evidence seems decisive. They blame Nazis, refuse to answer, or get hostile with the reporter.

I can relate. The US has never accepted responsibility for various war crimes of the past.