Supreme Court cements donald trump’s path to prison

Page 5 of 5 [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 4 Feb 2010
Gender: Female
Posts: 24,949
Location: Pacific Northwest

21 Nov 2020, 10:50 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
Misslizard wrote:
For a narcissistic person any attention is welcome.As long as they are in the spotlight.They love to be hated.


He’s so delusional that he perceives crowds of people telling him to f**k off and go to hell already as cheering for him.. so, there really is no such thing as negative attention for the orange guy.



Like the time when Kaitlin Bennett was saying how everyone loves her when people were screaming and shouting and booing at her. I took it as she was being sarcastic and taking it so well but someone else made a video about her and showed that clip saying she is a narcissist and may be suffering from Histrionic personality disorder. These people love attention. They showed other clips of her to back up their argument on why they think that of her.

People make videos of other people all the time expression their opinion and funny enough, Bennett is against censorship and cries about being censored but she will go and try and censor other users when they criticize her and even do bogus DMCA take downs. So she is all for freedom of speech just as long as people don't practice it against her.

She will also claim people watch other clips about her and listen to other videos about her and then hate her. She thinks people only dislike her and think bad of her because of what other people say and they only watch her clips. Uh no Kaitlin, my opinions come from me watching your entire videos and watching how you act and interact with people.


_________________
Son: Diagnosed w/anxiety and ADHD. Also academic delayed.

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses.


goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Feb 2013
Age: 38
Gender: Male
Posts: 12,517
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

21 Nov 2020, 11:03 pm

No idea who Kaitlin Bennet is. :?


_________________
No :heart: for supporting trump. Because doing so is deplorable.


League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 4 Feb 2010
Gender: Female
Posts: 24,949
Location: Pacific Northwest

21 Nov 2020, 11:16 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
No idea who Kaitlin Bennet is. :?



She was that gun girl who took an assault rifle to a Ohio campus.


_________________
Son: Diagnosed w/anxiety and ADHD. Also academic delayed.

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses.


Tempus Fugit
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 20 Oct 2020
Gender: Male
Posts: 971

22 Nov 2020, 12:16 am

What it comes down to is people going on about him being egotistical, whilst at the same making him the most thought about talked about person in the world. There are tens of millions who can't go a single day without thinking and talking about DT.


_________________
neurovoice.org - ASD Forum


Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 18 Jun 2012
Age: 56
Gender: Female
Posts: 14,337
Location: Aux Arcs

22 Nov 2020, 10:10 am

^Yourself included? :P


_________________
"Security is mostly a superstition.It does not exist in nature,nor do the children of men as a whole experience it.Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure.Life is either a daring adventure,or nothing." Helen Keller


League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 4 Feb 2010
Gender: Female
Posts: 24,949
Location: Pacific Northwest

22 Nov 2020, 12:02 pm

Tempus Fugit wrote:
What it comes down to is people going on about him being egotistical, whilst at the same making him the most thought about talked about person in the world. There are tens of millions who can't go a single day without thinking and talking about DT.




That is because he is the leader and our president and he does impact all of us and the decisions he makes.

Before he became a leader, he was only a successful businessman who was rich. I don't think many people cared about him because whatever he thought didn't affect them and whatever choices he made for his businesses didn't impact many others. But after he took office, all of a sudden more people became openly racist. Some people think more people have become more racist but I disagree. I say they just came out with it and they were always there but him taking office just made them come out as one and be open about it just because he is the leader.

Now that he has lost the election, I expected people to be pissed about it. People were pissed in the 1960's when Jim Crow laws ended and people were pissed in the 1860s when slavery became outlawed and all the slaves were free. I am pretty sure then they felt their human rights were taken. :wink:


_________________
Son: Diagnosed w/anxiety and ADHD. Also academic delayed.

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses.


uncommondenominator
Toucan
Toucan

Joined: 8 Aug 2019
Age: 39
Gender: Male
Posts: 269

22 Nov 2020, 5:05 pm

Tempus Fugit wrote:
uncommondenominator wrote:
Scores of people disliking you would make your ego bigger? I mean, I get the idea that even negative attention is attention, but I feel like I'd have to jump through quite a few mental hoops to rationalize feeling good about myself for being hated. How would that work for you?


This is how I think he feels about his enemies hating him:

Image


So, sadistic / vindictive. Actively taking pleasure in others' displeasure. Gotcha.

You said YOUR ego would be bigger if YOU got the same kind of attention. You've told us how you imagine trump thinks about it. I'm wondering how YOU PERSONALLY would take that negativity to mean something positive, not how you're assuming someone else takes it.

Tempus Fugit wrote:
What it comes down to is people going on about him being egotistical, whilst at the same making him the most thought about talked about person in the world. There are tens of millions who can't go a single day without thinking and talking about DT.


It's not like his egotism is a NEW feature. But yeah, it's the ATTENTION that made him egotistical, and not the other way around where he SEEKS attention BECAUSE he's egotistical. If we DON'T pay attention to him, then we have to deal with HIS butthurt... Trump be like "OoOoooOoo LOOK AT ME literally nobody is as smart and strong and handsome and powerful and healthy perfect as MEEEEE, and nobody knows more than MEEEEEE an nobody can fix this except MEEEEEE and nobody can save you except MEEEEEEE" - but somehow he gets this impression of importance from people thinking hes an incompetent pile of earwax? I REALLY need that one explained... Everyone hates on him, and he likes that the way a sadistic narcissist would, but wasn't already narcissist, even though loving being hated IS a narcissistic trait, bus somehow all that hate made him narcissistic AFTER the fact, even though loving the hate already made him a narcissist...?



Tempus Fugit
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 20 Oct 2020
Gender: Male
Posts: 971

22 Nov 2020, 8:08 pm

Misslizard wrote:
^Yourself included? :P


Yep, whenever I visit WP. :wink:


_________________
neurovoice.org - ASD Forum