Page 12 of 13 [ 208 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2024, 10:27 am

funeralxempire wrote:
RedDeathFlower13 wrote:
But you know something? There are so many people out there who are hoping that the "American Empire" burns and crumbles.

Trump would certainly be the one to cause that to happen. So why are these same people against him? Reverse psychology? :mrgreen:

Among reasons, because they don't actually want the American Empire to burn, they just don't like to see it act with impunity.

But additionally, even if they want to see a decline in the American Empire, they don't want to see humanity pay the costs that might result from it. When push comes to shove they don't want to see the loss of stability and what it inflicts on billions of people.

Sorry but I don't believe that. I've been on Facebook, Youtube, Reddit and Quora long enough to realize that there's a lot of tankies, "useful idiots", and wumaos out there who would love nothing more than to see the US get nuked because they truly believe we are an "evil empire".

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2024, 10:29 am

Both Trump & Biden are way too old to be in charge of the US.

American politics is like a clown show.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2024, 10:30 am

RedDeathFlower13 wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
RedDeathFlower13 wrote:
But you know something? There are so many people out there who are hoping that the "American Empire" burns and crumbles.

Trump would certainly be the one to cause that to happen. So why are these same people against him? Reverse psychology? :mrgreen:

Among reasons, because they don't actually want the American Empire to burn, they just don't like to see it act with impunity.

But additionally, even if they want to see a decline in the American Empire, they don't want to see humanity pay the costs that might result from it. When push comes to shove they don't want to see the loss of stability and what it inflicts on billions of people.

Sorry but I don't believe that. I've been on Facebook, Youtube, Reddit and Quora long enough to realize that there's a lot of tankies, "useful idiots", and wumaos out there who would love nothing more than to see the US get nuked because they truly believe we are an "evil empire".

I'm aware those people exist, but they're not the majority of outspoken critics of America.

Those folks probably haven't tempered their views but they're a lot more vocal than numerous.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2024, 10:43 am

blitzkrieg wrote:

Imagine if Donald Trump came to me for a card reading several years ago knowing what I know now? I'd want to be like the witch from Game of Thrones who warned young Cersei about her unpleasant future. :chin:

I'd tell him "Oh yes, you will be president. For a time. Then comes another, older and more senile. To cast you down and take all you hold dear." :twisted:

https://youtu.be/vme_LeeSsgU?si=uLr0tAIetuvFFEUn

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2024, 10:58 am

There are a lot of MAGA’s that believe America is so corrupted by the deep state, marxists, trans ideology etc that believe America needs to be burnt down to Make America Great Again. That is why all the “he has really gone too far this time”, the 91 indictments arguments have failed.

I think there is a subgroup among the above that believe they are going down, that believe that the deep state, commie, n****rs, k*e, fag etc takeover is inevitable are willing to make this takeover as slow and painful as possible by any means necessary.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2024, 11:16 am

ASPartOfMe wrote:
There are a lot of MAGA’s that believe America is so corrupted by the deep state, marxists, trans ideology etc that believe America needs to be burnt down to Make America Great Again. That is why all the “he has really gone too far this time”, the 91 indictments arguments have failed.

I think there is a subgroup among the above that believe they are going down, that believe that the deep state, commie, n****rs, k*e, fag etc takeover is inevitable are willing to make this takeover as slow and painful as possible by any means necessary.

Yes I'm aware of that too, AND I'm aware of people on the far left (like tankies) who feel the same way about wishing to see this country burn to the ground, but for different reasons than the MAGAs.

2 sides of the same coin. I can't stress that enough!

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2024, 11:38 am

RedDeathFlower13 wrote:
blitzkrieg wrote:

Imagine if Donald Trump came to me for a card reading several years ago knowing what I know now? I'd want to be like the witch from Game of Thrones who warned young Cersei about her unpleasant future. :chin:

I'd tell him "Oh yes, you will be president. For a time. Then comes another, older and more senile. To cast you down and take all you hold dear." :twisted:

Except multiple medical experts have said that biden has signs of an aging brain while trump has clear signs of dementia.

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2024, 11:46 am

goldfish21 wrote:
RedDeathFlower13 wrote:
blitzkrieg wrote:

Except multiple medical experts have said that biden has signs of an aging brain while trump has clear signs of dementia.

Yeah I know, I just thought it sounded funny. :oops:

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2024, 12:48 pm

RedDeathFlower13 wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:

Yes I'm aware of that too, AND I'm aware of people on the far left (like tankies) who feel the same way about wishing to see this country burn to the ground, but for different reasons than the MAGAs.

The far left tankies don't pose as much of a threat to democracy as MAGAs though. They mostly just whine on the internet and refuse to vote, they aren't actively trying to take over and end democracy.

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2024, 12:52 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
RedDeathFlower13 wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:

The far left tankies don't pose as much of a threat to democracy as MAGAs though. They mostly just whine on the internet and refuse to vote, they aren't actively trying to take over and end democracy.

I hope it stays that way, I really do. But I still remember back when the MAGAs were regarded as a "very vocal minority" that were best ignored because they didn't represent most Americans.

And now they've grown way out of control.

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2024, 9:56 pm

If all else fails, I hope Trumpy meets a woman like Judith from The Book of Judith. :nerdy:

Plus that would also kind of fit into the cursed fate of those who tend to have the fixed star Algol (aka Eye of Medusa) in a prominant spot on their Natal Chart. :skull:

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2024, 10:29 am

Sweetleaf wrote:
RedDeathFlower13 wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:

By not voting they help Trump so indirectly they are a threat to democracy.

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2024, 10:36 am

RedDeathFlower13 wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
RedDeathFlower13 wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:

I hope it stays that way, I really do. But I still remember back when the MAGAs were regarded as a "very vocal minority" that were best ignored because they didn't represent most Americans.

And now they've grown way out of control.

Todays threat to democracy were once fringe that should not have been ignored. Today’s threat to democracy were once fringe who would still be fringe had we not given attention seekers attention. Figuring out which is which at the time is the hard part.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2024, 2:48 am

funeralxempire wrote:
I think saying he can't win is a bit presumptuous. Joe Biden could keep repulsing voters with his actions, like his unwillingness to bring Bibi to heel.

Michigan is an important swing state and JoBi's inability or unwillingness to stop Israel's actions are going to hurt him in Dearborn. (for example)

The Israel thing sucks but biden didn't make that treaty between the U.S and Israel and not sure how easy it is for a president to dissolve a treaty. But also trump will not do a better job with the situation like I hate what is going on in Israel but in the meantime my rights are actively having attempts to be dissolved from right wingers. Like I don't want to live under the chrstian taliban.

LIke if these creeps win they will try to make all us women wear sheets with a little eye hole and honor kill us when we are raped because adultery.... Theyll just stamp jesus on it instead of mohamad. LIke I know neither party is great but this time around it is important to vote blue because that leaves at least a chance for 3rd parties and such....if we get Trump the 2024 election may be the last election we get.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2024, 3:18 am

Trump can't win because he is an authoritaninist, he and his party want to fintroduce authoritarism into our governent the very thing that our constitution does not support. BUt that is what the magas are about is authoritarianism and authoratarianism is extremely opposite of what our constitution says as much as trumpers talk agavbouy taking the country back the really mean trying to turn back history to make it so women don't have rights.

BUt liike good god why so much hate for people for simply owning a vagina,is insane. LIke if you don't wanna have a baby don't have sex ever.....and yeah I guess my vibrtor could be good for that, but I still want to have sex with my boyfriend. But if I was single Yeah I think I probably would avoid having sex ever with current laws. But in my state if I get pregnant I can just take abortion pills.and you know not have a baby.............but women in some other states don't exactly have that option now, so I'd see it totally understandable if they are now afraid to have sex because if they got pregnant and something goes wrong they might be sent away to bleed to death rather than get proper care that could include an abortion.

Jason Thayer
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

31 Mar 2024, 4:55 am

Watch out, they might ban sex toys.