What's the craziest conspiracy theory you believe/entertain

Page 8 of 20 [ 308 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 20  Next

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2021, 1:10 pm

Texasmoneyman300 wrote:
Also a lot of it is that the ER staff did all sorts of measures in a hail mary to save him.

That's very likely, but it also depends on how long it took them to get him into the ER.
I was checking the Wiki...it said the head doctor got there five minutes after JFK arrived, took one look at him, and said "He's not gonna make it."

professorkiki33
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

16 Aug 2021, 8:38 pm

Conspiracy theory is synonymous with Truth. 8)

Follow me on Instagram for spiritual digital art stuff: https://www.instagram.com/kikicosmicguide/

Check out my Coloring Book: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0989VKSBY

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2021, 6:33 pm

The Truth is Out There . :!:

where ever you go ,there you are

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2021, 6:47 pm

A pet theory of mine is that...the US Park Service knows that Bigfoot is real, but is suppressing it.

A number of folks claim to have been hired by the Park Service to help bury the bodies of bigfoots killed in the Mt. St. Helens eruption of the Eighties.

mulgajane
Butterfly
Butterfly

17 Aug 2021, 7:20 pm

Sorry, I'm new and I've only just cottoned on to this post.

I had no idea the reptilians were Jewish! (me having a little chuckle here)

But seriously,

I am suspicious of anything that involves big money and I've seen plenty of evidence against big pharma—for instance. I got my dissent from my father who got it from his. Their's was the generation that fought in the first world war and once you've been made cannon fodder for profit, you've earnt your right to be disgusted with your own government.

I've always considered myself open minded, but I've been guilty of scoffing at the reptilian theories. I did listen to David Ike one day, in order to be fair, and he pointed out that we all draw a line between what we will and won't believe, but that we should do it based on evidence and not what seems preposterous.

So I do my best to research each subject individually.

The conspiracy that I think is still the one that blew my head completely off, is the demolition of the twin towers and building seven. I am aware that this must be an extremely sensitive subject for you citizens of the USA, but if it is any consolation, when I finally realised that you just can't knock three steel frame high rise buildings into their own footprints by crashing two planes into them, my compassion for the people of the USA became immense.

This is a mad, mad world, and we best all stick together and not let the bastards divide and conquer us,

Mulgajane.

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2021, 11:21 pm

mulgajane wrote:
I am aware that this must be an extremely sensitive subject for you citizens of the USA, but if it is any consolation, when I finally realised that you just can't knock three steel frame high rise buildings into their own footprints by crashing two planes into them, my compassion for the people of the USA became immense.

Dunno if you read the whole thread, but I did post about that:

SabbraCadabra wrote:
...the whole "US gov. was behind it so we could start a war" [theory] seems pretty plausible, especially since it was attempted before (Operation Northwoods, but JFK wanted no part in it...which is part of the reason people believe he was assassinated).

But like I said, I don't know how much of it I believe...
A lot of people say that the towers went down as if it were a planned demolition, but I could totally see the building being set up that way intentionally (especially after previous terrorist attempts). It would make sense to me if they would want to set off charges in such an emergency, so that the towers go straight down, instead of falling over and causing much more death and destruction.

I can't say for certain that our own government staged the attack, but I don't think it can be ruled out.

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2021, 9:13 am

neutrality of the internet.......& the Patriot Act . when the many believe they outweigh the few, whom control industry and politics . And unlimited methods that they are willing to put
into action To retain that control .?

where ever you go ,there you are

slam_thunderhide
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

19 Aug 2021, 5:23 am

naturalplastic wrote:
There is actually little evidence Ive seen that Epstein's death was anything BUT a suicide. But still...you cant NOT be suspicious about it. Lol! Every powerful male person on the planet, who is not gay, seems to have been associated with Jeffery Epstein at some point...so his death would benifit many powerful guys. Trump, Clinton, Bill Gates, Prince Andrew, etc etc.. So his convenient death...maybe its a coincidence, or maybe its not, was...rather convenient. We will see.

As far as I'm concerned, the question over whether or not Epstein killed himself is less important than the detail of who he was working for. Back in 2019 The Sun reported the following:

Quote:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10414087/ghislaine-maxwell-epstein-mossad-agents-politicians-sex-blackmail/

Emma Parry, Digital US Correspondent
11:37, 3 Dec 2019Updated: 16:58, 3 Dec 2019

GHISLAINE Maxwell and her paedophile lover Jeffrey Epstein were both Israeli spies who took pictures of powerful men having sex with underage girls to blackmail them, their alleged Mossad handler has sensationally claimed.

I remember first reading about Jeffrey Epstein on the internet about 10 years ago. It was like an open secret that this guy was sharing underage girls with the rich and powerful. The suggestion that he was an intelligence asset was the only one that ever made any sense to me. After all, if he were merely a pervert, why not keep just it to himself? How did he get away with it for so long? He was supposed to be some sort of financier, but nobody could really work out where he got all his money from. His associate Ghislaine Maxwell was herself the daughter of an ex-Mossad-agent (see the work of Gordon Thomas for details).

Then, with the Sun article quoted above, a mainstream media outlet finally confirmed the obvious (there might have been others beforehand, I don't know). So now, what the media should be asking is: how many other establishment figures are being blackmailed by intelligence services? And yet, the media barely seems interested. That, to me, is the real story here.

slam_thunderhide
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

19 Aug 2021, 5:29 am

Texasmoneyman300 wrote:
I believe that Nixon may of been motivated by Vietnam when he took us off the gold standard in August of 1971 making the U.S. Dollar a fiat currency.

You may or may not be correct here, but you shouldn't let anyone tell you that is a conspiracy theory. After all, you are just speculating on the motivations of a single person, and a conspiracy requires two people or more! (Unless you actually believe Nixon executed some sort of group decision of course.)

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2021, 7:02 am

slam_thunderhide wrote:
Texasmoneyman300 wrote:
I believe that Nixon may of been motivated by Vietnam when he took us off the gold standard in August of 1971 making the U.S. Dollar a fiat currency.

You may or may not be correct here, but you shouldn't let anyone tell you that is a conspiracy theory. After all, you are just speculating on the motivations of a single person, and a conspiracy requires two people or more! (Unless you actually believe Nixon executed some sort of group decision of course.)

Nixon was literally a ratbag. The rats conspired together.

Mr Reynholm
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2021, 7:52 am

naturalplastic wrote:
A pet theory of mine is that...the US Park Service knows that Bigfoot is real, but is suppressing it.

A number of folks claim to have been hired by the Park Service to help bury the bodies of bigfoots killed in the Mt. St. Helens eruption of the Eighties.

The National Park Service are actually involved in a conspiracy. There is a huge number of people who mysteriously go missing and the parks service claims to have no record of them.
Read some of David Palides work on the subject it is fascinating.

Mr Reynholm
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2021, 7:56 am

Heard a new one the other day.
That Modern Art is actually a front for money laundering.

RightGalaxy
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2021, 8:53 am

Global organized crime rules the world in segments. They have "shares"in various economies. They are team players. The ones that aren't have the mentality but they are greedy and won't share. Dictators fall into this category. Global organized crime worships mammon.The new "fronts" are no longer those small corner candy stores in cities. Now they are hugh, high money making supermarkets.

RightGalaxy
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2021, 8:53 am

Mr Reynholm wrote:

Absolutely

RightGalaxy
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2021, 8:56 am

RightGalaxy wrote:
Mr Reynholm wrote:

Absolutely

Remember "Specter" in James Bond flicks. It's true.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2021, 8:59 am

Ever seen Mickey Blue Eyes?

RightGalaxy wrote:
Mr Reynholm wrote:

Absolutely