Page 9 of 12 [ 178 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2013, 4:33 am

Philosoraptor wrote:
This.

I'm faintly amazed that anyone could take him seriously. He's like a grotesque parody of himself.

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2013, 4:37 am

daydreamer84 wrote:
She supports multiculturalism and says there will be no longer a uniform culture in Europe in the future.

What does this mean? Europe has never had a single, monolithic European culture. Turkish culture has always been a lot different to Icelandic culture, or Belgian culture. Similarly, Lithuanian culture is markedly different to Austrian or Italian culture. I'm happy to enjoy Italian cinema, French food, Swiss chocolate, German mountains and scenery, Spanish cultural festivals and so on. They're all very different and distinct from one another. Which is why I'm so against the EU.

Frankly, multiculturalism isn't a bad thing in theory. It's the implementation that many have a problem with.

daydreamer84
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2013, 9:19 am

Of course Europe has no monolithic culture....but I think she meant the individual European countries won't have a monolithic culture anymore... because people will immigrate and they'll become more multicultural....I do think she's very arrogant about jews leading the world though..........

It's just that in Canada where I live multiculturalism is something taken for granted and that people all think of as good and politically correct and ..........not associated with Jews at all -because the antisemitic people in Canada are mainly far left wingers who think jews are associated with "evil western white culture". So I was surprised that people have that conspiracy theory about multiculturalism.

When you say implementation do you mean things like illegal immigration? I'm against that too.

Question14
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

28 Jan 2013, 10:40 am

ruveyn wrote:
That vicious and dastardly fiction: The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion is the quintessential Conspiracy Theory. It is so absurd that it is believable by those who take absurdity for truth. If it isn't the Elders of Zion than it is the Freemasons, or the Illuminati or the Bilderbergers or the Trilaterals. It is always a committee of THEM that is running the world. And if you bring evidence showing that this theory is false, that is further evidence of how clever THEY are.

ruveyn

Its one of those 'Theories' that is able to sustain itself. The worst kind. Very much like religion.

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2013, 11:26 am

daydreamer84 wrote:
It's just that in Canada where I live multiculturalism is something taken for granted and that people all think of as good and politically correct and ..........not associated with Jews at all -because the antisemitic people in Canada are mainly far left wingers who think jews are associated with "evil western white culture". So I was surprised that people have that conspiracy theory about multiculturalism.

I know that there are both far-left bigots, as well as the 'traditional' far-right (you know, the thuggish, tattooed neo-Nazi/white nationalist/Stormfront type) anti-Semitic hate groups in Canada and Islamist hate groups that have anti-Semitism has one of their core policies, depending on how well integration is going.

I haven't seen the clip, so you'll have to excuse me. I may do that later.

daydreamer84 wrote:
When you say implementation do you mean things like illegal immigration? I'm against that too.

It's mainly to do with segregation and lack of encouraging immigrants to integrate, cultural favouritism/relativism and excusing serious cultural problems brought to a country by immigrants, and the politicians and civil servants that cravenly ignore the wishes and desires of the electorate in the host nation.

Last edited by Tequila on 28 Jan 2013, 11:33 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2013, 11:28 am

Question14 wrote:
Its one of those 'Theories' that is able to sustain itself. The worst kind. Very much like religion.

'The Protocols' was disproved as a forgery ten years even before our good friend Adolf came to power in Germany, yet it was prominently used there in anti-Semitic rantings and propaganda. Much like it's used amongst neo-Nazis from its homeland in Russia, to America, to Australia and of course is used prominently in state education in the Middle East.

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2013, 11:34 am

Tequila wrote:
Question14 wrote:

'The Protocols' was disproved as a forgery ten years even before our good friend Adolf came to power in Germany, yet it was prominently used there in anti-Semitic rantings and propaganda. Much like it's used amongst neo-Nazis from its homeland in Russia, to America, to Australia and of course is used prominently in state education in the Middle East.

Hatred of Jews is a self regenerating meme in both European and Muslim culture. The European Fascist and the Muslim extremists both consider themselves the REAL chosen people, not like those fraudulent (and non good looking Jews). So anti-semitism may be a manifestation of Chosen People envy.

P.S. Jews are no more Chosen than you or your neighbors are.

ruveyn

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2013, 11:37 am

ruveyn wrote:
So anti-semitism may be a manifestation of Chosen People envy.

ruveyn

Is that a little bit like white guys who hate black guys because they think they're all so masculine, well-endowed, and can have any lady they want?

That sort of thing? Rather like this insane jealousy?

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2013, 11:38 am

Tequila wrote:
ruveyn wrote:
So anti-semitism may be a manifestation of Chosen People envy.

ruveyn

Is that a little bit like white guys who hate black guys because they think they're all so masculine, well-endowed, and can have any lady they want?

That sort of thing? Rather like this insane jealousy?

The envy and the hostility is insane and is also ill founded in every sense.

ruveyn

daydreamer84
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2013, 7:21 pm

Tequila wrote:
daydreamer84 wrote:

I know that there are both far-left bigots, as well as the 'traditional' far-right (you know, the thuggish, tattooed neo-Nazi/white nationalist/Stormfront type) anti-Semitic hate groups in Canada and Islamist hate groups that have anti-Semitism has one of their core policies, depending on how well integration is going.

Great , three very disparate groups united in their hatred of jews. :) You're right ...I just haven't come into contact with any far-righters here......the neighborhood/city that I live in is very left leaning.

daydreamer84
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2013, 7:29 pm

Tequila wrote:
daydreamer84 wrote:

It's mainly to do with segregation and lack of encouraging immigrants to integrate, cultural favouritism/relativism and excusing serious cultural problems brought to a country by immigrants, and the politicians and civil servants that cravenly ignore the wishes and desires of the electorate in the host nation.

We do have some of those problems in Toronto, which has become very multicultural.

Mukherjee80
Raven
Raven

30 Jan 2013, 5:03 pm

Question14 wrote:
The best political or religious conspiracy theory you have come accross?
Post it here, or if you see a whole website dedicated to it put the link here please.

Remeber, Opinions!

What do you mean by the best?
The most ridiculous?
Or one you believe but that most people don't?
Or one that was once ridiculed before being widely accepted?
Or just your all-round favourite?

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2013, 6:46 pm

blackelk wrote:
They are for idiots. And now there are ton of people out there right now saying Sandy Hook was a government conspiracy. It's disgusting. These morons see conspiracy in every f***ing event.

I very much agree with you, Black Elk. Conspiracy theories have no place in today's world.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2013, 7:01 pm

Anyway, here are a few I found from the same link.
http://list25.com/top-25-most-popular-c ... -theories/

-Some conspiracy theorists have claimed water fluoridation is a mind-control scheme by Commies or a similar group.

-Shakespeare didn't write his plays. Instead, Francis Bacon, William Stanley, or another writer from the same time period used "William Shakespeare" as a pen name.

-What comes from engines of planes are actually chemical agents being sprayed from 30,000 feet or higher.

-Area 51 is actually a alien prison.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2013, 9:49 pm

Here are some more that I've read about, all in this post are stupid as they can be.

-The Holocaust never happened. {If so, what happened to the 6 million Jews?}

-All ASDs are different forms of a larger developmental disorder.

-Vaccines are the only cause of Autism.

-Homophobes are actually gay people in disguise.

-People with epilepsy are really victims of mind-controlling medications that cause seizures.

-The Anthrax antidote caused an increase in Alzheimers.

-That everything is a conspiracy, including the conspiracies themselves.

-Washington DC is actually a state and its citizens had their voting rights taken away from them.

Nambo
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2013, 5:37 am

daydreamer84 wrote:
Philosoraptor wrote:
I assume it's the "they will have to accept the Jews' leadership in this cultural shift" comment she made. It certainly could be easily twisted by a conspiracy theorist as "proof" of multiculturalism being engineered by "the Jews".

eh, fair enough.....btw I've never heard that particular conspiracy theory before this thread...although I've heard many about jews. ... bizarre........

If you both are interested in this topic, I suggest you read the Book "The Culture of Critique" AMAZON LINK where the Author documents the evidence that this is not a conspiracy "theory" but a documented fact, just as the Lady herself admits, it also goes into the reasons why the Jews have pushed us down the path of Multiculturalism.