why are feminist obsessed with Nice guys(TM)

Page 9 of 31 [ 490 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 31  Next

ArrantPariah
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2014, 11:41 am

khaoz wrote:
ArrantPariah wrote:
khaoz wrote:
AS man, I didn't see anything familiar or appealing in either of those videos.

Do you have a third option?
I don't even understand what the "options" are in these two videos. I only know they were both like Spockumentaries to me.

1. Get yourself a shrewish woman, and then tame her.

2. Go to Rio de Janeiro.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOQShDfOwuI[/youtube]

khaoz
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2014, 11:54 am

ArrantPariah wrote:
khaoz wrote:
ArrantPariah wrote:
khaoz wrote:
AS man, I didn't see anything familiar or appealing in either of those videos.

Do you have a third option?
I don't even understand what the "options" are in these two videos. I only know they were both like Spockumentaries to me.

1. Get yourself a shrewish woman, and then tame her.

2. Go to Rio de Janeiro.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOQShDfOwuI[/youtube]

Maybe another option is to change my perspective. Why try to change another person? I wouldn't want someone else trying to "tame me. And going to another country is running away. Eventually what we perceive here, we will begin to perceive in Brazil. I already know the grass isn't greener. I have traveled in my life. What is important to us in a relationship at one age, I know for certain, from experience, is most likely to be irrelevant to us at a later age. Life is, or should be, about developing our own mind to the present moment. Chasing things is what creates the problems.

Oops, wrong thread, right?

ArrantPariah
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2014, 2:30 pm

I do perceive a bit of an impasse betwixt the wenches and the gents.

The men want women who will do x, and who desire passionately to do x, but, sadly, the women want to do y.

By the same token, I do recall one strident Feminist proclaiming that she would only shag male Feminists. And, there was quite a list of them.

Male Feminists are a comparatively rare commodity. Competition for them amidst the heterosexual female Feminists may be somewhat fierce, with successful copulation being awarded only the most aggressive amongst them.

Or, it could be that the male Feminists are garnering more p**** than they can handle.

So, yes, a 3rd option doth exist: humble yourself and become a male Feminist.

khaoz
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2014, 2:53 pm

ArrantPariah wrote:

The men want women who will do x, and who desire passionately to do x, but, sadly, the women want to do y.

By the same token, I do recall one strident Feminist proclaiming that she would only shag male Feminists. And, there was quite a list of them.

Male Feminists are a comparatively rare commodity. Competition for them amidst the heterosexual female Feminists may be somewhat fierce, with successful copulation being awarded only the most aggressive amongst them.

Or, it could be that the male Feminists are garnering more p**** than they can handle.

Maybe 30 years ago. Now I no longer care. I now rather enjoy and prefer my aloneness, until and unless someone comes along who is equally bored with sex as I am. maybe I have created a third option that is unattainable. The possibility that a relationship abundant in affection and intimacy can exist without the tediousness of the act of coitus.

salamandaqwerty
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2014, 2:59 pm

Why are so many guys obsessed with feminists and feminist ideologies?

It's just plain weird. :scratch:

khaoz
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2014, 3:03 pm

salamandaqwerty wrote:
Why are so many guys obsessed with feminists and feminist ideologies?

It's just plain weird. :scratch:

The topic has never crossed my mind until I came upon this posting. It is still confusing to me what is being said in 90% of this thread

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2014, 3:09 pm

I think they are blaming the feminists because they can't get laid.

Vexcalibur
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2014, 3:12 pm

starvingartist wrote:
Vexcalibur wrote:
Woah, 5 blog posts! And there are more!

Coming up next:
Why are feminists obsessed with Scandal?

?

It is ridiculous. Well, of course, the blatantly misogynistic, terrible "nice guys" are a common topic in feminist blogs because .. well duh? A bunch of misogynistic dudes are a feminist topic. To make the logic leap from it being an usual topic to feminists being "obsessed" is ridiculous.

ArrantPariah
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2014, 3:15 pm

khaoz wrote:
ArrantPariah wrote:

Maybe 30 years ago. Now I no longer care. I now rather enjoy and prefer my aloneness, until and unless someone comes along who is equally bored with sex as I am. maybe I have created a third option that is unattainable. The possibility that a relationship abundant in affection and intimacy can exist without the tediousness of the act of coitus.

There is a fourth option, too: maintain a "don't-ask-don't-tell" policy regarding the ideologies of any prospective partners in coitus.

khaoz
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2014, 3:21 pm

Misslizard wrote:

LOL@ "getting laid? Is getting laid the obsession? That gives an indication the age level the origins of this thread. Much more important things in life than the contemplation of when I am getting laid next. That term is making sex a "conquest" or an "objective," which seems kind of juvenile. I don't think even in my horndog years I ever left home at night with the objective of "getting laid." It just happened when it happened and I was grateful for it. This is beginning to be amusing.

Vexcalibur
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2014, 3:24 pm

khaoz wrote:
Misslizard wrote:

LOL@ "getting laid? Is getting laid the obsession? That gives an indication the age level the origins of this thread. Much more important things in life than the contemplation of when I am getting laid next. That term is making sex a "conquest" or an "objective," which seems kind of juvenile. I don't think even in my horndog years I ever left home at night with the objective of "getting laid." It just happened when it happened and I was grateful for it. This is beginning to be amusing.
You are hurt by criticism to "Nice guys". So if the boot fits...

Also a bit self-defeating to make this post just after a quote by Arrah which is all about "get laid get laid get laid get laid"

LKL
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2014, 3:27 pm

Vex, I think you're misinterpreting Khaoz; based on his previous posts, he seems uninterested in sex or in getting women do do anything they're not interested in doing. I think that he's suggesting that AP is juvenile, not agreeing with him.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2014, 3:29 pm

khaoz wrote:
Misslizard wrote:

Well at least you were grateful,did you send her flowers?

khaoz
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2014, 3:39 pm

Misslizard wrote:
khaoz wrote:
Misslizard wrote:

This is sarcasm, correct?

I was never capable of making sex an objective when I was younger. I was literally paralyzed by women It was like I was in the presence of Medusa, and am sure women could tell. It happened usually because I met someone who took the initiative. I was never a chaser, but I did enjoy the end result. I have never really had what you would call a "relationship," with any particular sexual partner. Yes, I would show my appreciation, with gifts and things, to the obvious amusement of any observers. I know I was a throwaway toy when I was in my twenties. I really was an innocent. And I didn't have a clue. Only later, in retrospect have I begun to understand.

AspergianMutantt
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2014, 3:45 pm

khaoz wrote:
Misslizard wrote:
khaoz wrote:
Misslizard wrote:

This is sarcasm, correct?

I was never capable of making sex an objective when I was younger. I was literally paralyzed by women It was like I was in the presence of Medusa, and am sure women could tell. It happened usually because I met someone who took the initiative. I was never a chaser, but I did enjoy the end result. I have never really had what you would call a "relationship," with any particular sexual partner. Yes, I would show my appreciation, with gifts and things, to the obvious amusement of any observers. I know I was a throwaway toy when I was in my twenties. I really was an innocent. And I didn't have a clue. Only later, in retrospect have I begun to understand.

Men and women are different, they have different needs, and many times women will chastise men for it, while rejecting him for it if he didn't have it. its like confidence, women wants that in a man or he becomes that reject, while at the same time saying she wants a man just as sensitive and human as they feel. then reject him for that weakness.. so common and predictable, because of child custody issues, a woman is stuck with me, enabling me to pick her own hormonal brains, which I been doing for the last 9 years, may as well make the best of it.

Last edited by AspergianMutantt on 12 Mar 2014, 3:57 pm, edited 4 times in total.

salamandaqwerty
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2014, 3:47 pm

Misslizard wrote:

:lol:
This explains soooo much!! !