Page 10 of 17 [ 263 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

28 Apr 2019, 8:04 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
sly279 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
sly279 wrote:
Never heard that. I have heard Democrats say we are too dangerous to have human rights or be running around simple for being born different
Trump hasn’t taken any action against me, Democrats do on a daily basis.

Basically you’ll like I know this guy attacks you and beats you up every day but you should support him cause that other guy isn’t political correct when he speaks.

It’s a real easy decision

Well, the Dems have never hurt me. In fact, they have improved things for my LGBT friends, and what affects them, as they are my friends, affects me. And thanks to the liberals, I can see a doctor and get medication now, a thing that was prohibitive to me in the past.

They’ve hurt others something you shouldn’t be ok with. They’ve hurt you too even if you don’t care. Your rights have be hurt.
Dem politicians can rot in hell.

Who?

Democrats have really hurt us with Obamacare in states like Florida. I'm all for free health care but I think the way Obama did it was a complete mess.

The Spades teach us to conquer all we claim.

LoveNotHate
Veteran
Veteran

28 Apr 2019, 10:10 pm

Antrax wrote:
LoveNotHate wrote:
ollychan wrote:
hes a.. real estate developer .

He is also a doctor.

Doctor Trump.

Doctor of Laws from Lehigh University in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania (1988)
Doctor of Humane Letters from Wagner College in Staten Island, New York (2004)
Doctor of Business Administration from Liberty University in Lynchburg, Virginia (2012)
Doctor of Laws from Liberty University in Lynchburg, Virginia (2017)

List of honors and awards received by Donald Trump
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_h ... nald_Trump

Honorary doctorates are nice and all, but they should always be referred to as honorary doctorates.

Based on ... ?

"A typical example of university regulations is, "Honorary graduates may use the approved post-nominal letters. It is not customary, however, for recipients of an honorary doctorate to adopt the prefix 'Dr.'"[13] In some universities, it is however a matter of personal preference for an honorary doctor to use the formal title of "Doctor", regardless of the background circumstances for the award. Written communications where an honorary doctorate has been awarded may include the letters "h.c." after the award to indicate that status".
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honorary_degree

In the US, Billy Graham (famous preacher) called himself "Dr. Graham" despite having only earned a B.A. degree.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

28 Apr 2019, 11:42 pm

LoveNotHate wrote:
Antrax wrote:
LoveNotHate wrote:
ollychan wrote:

He is also a doctor.

Doctor Trump.

Doctor of Business Administration from Liberty University in Lynchburg, Virginia (2012)

Honorary doctorates are nice and all, but they should always be referred to as honorary doctorates.

Based on ... ?

"A typical example of university regulations is, "Honorary graduates may use the approved post-nominal letters. It is not customary, however, for recipients of an honorary doctorate to adopt the prefix 'Dr.'"[13] In some universities, it is however a matter of personal preference for an honorary doctor to use the formal title of "Doctor", regardless of the background circumstances for the award. Written communications where an honorary doctorate has been awarded may include the letters "h.c." after the award to indicate that status".

In the US, Billy Graham (famous preacher) called himself "Dr. Graham" despite having only earned a B.A. degree.

Graham, though had had a doctorate in theology. Several theologians refer to themselves as doctor.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

28 Apr 2019, 11:49 pm

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
sly279 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
sly279 wrote:
Never heard that. I have heard Democrats say we are too dangerous to have human rights or be running around simple for being born different

Basically you’ll like I know this guy attacks you and beats you up every day but you should support him cause that other guy isn’t political correct when he speaks.

Well, the Dems have never hurt me. In fact, they have improved things for my LGBT friends, and what affects them, as they are my friends, affects me. And thanks to the liberals, I can see a doctor and get medication now, a thing that was prohibitive to me in the past.

They’ve hurt others something you shouldn’t be ok with. They’ve hurt you too even if you don’t care. Your rights have be hurt.

Who?

Democrats have really hurt us with Obamacare in states like Florida. I'm all for free health care but I think the way Obama did it was a complete mess.

I'm sorry to hear that, though in all fairness, the ACA was originally a Republican plan dreamed up by the Heritage Foundation. Obama had picked up on it be cause he had hoped (naively) that congressional Republicans would support something that was of their own party's creation. Instead, he discovered that they were more interested in vindictively making him a one term President. Besides, the right, being devotees of social Darwinism have never cared about the sweaty masses, especially if a program engendered equality and prosperity for those they deemed undeserving.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2019, 1:07 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
sly279 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
sly279 wrote:

Who?

I'm sorry to hear that, though in all fairness, the ACA was originally a Republican plan dreamed up by the Heritage Foundation. Obama had picked up on it be cause he had hoped (naively) that congressional Republicans would support something that was of their own party's creation. Instead, he discovered that they were more interested in vindictively making him a one term President. Besides, the right, being devotees of social Darwinism have never cared about the sweaty masses, especially if a program engendered equality and prosperity for those they deemed undeserving.

Everything is the Republicans fault.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2019, 1:27 am

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
sly279 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
sly279 wrote:

Who?

Well, reaction rather than innovation in social and/or political matters usually doesn't work out well save for those already at the top, or at least for those who want to keep someone else down lower than themselves.

Antrax
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2019, 2:21 am

LoveNotHate wrote:
Antrax wrote:
LoveNotHate wrote:
ollychan wrote:

He is also a doctor.

Doctor Trump.

Based on ... ?

Based on most people make a distinction between an honorary degree and a traditional degree. It may be technically correct to call him Dr. Trump, but is contextually confusing.

Bill Nye has honorary doctorate of science degrees from 4 universities, but has never conducted any scientific research or published any papers. It is misleading to refer to him as Dr. Nye, because it accords him experience he doesn't actually possess.

ollychan
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2019, 4:09 am

LoveNotHate wrote:
ollychan wrote:

He is also a doctor.

Doctor Trump.

"If u think you can, you can. " aphorism americanus

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2019, 4:09 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
sly279 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
sly279 wrote:

Who?

Well, reaction rather than innovation in social and/or political matters usually doesn't work out well save for those already at the top, or at least for those who want to keep someone else down lower than themselves.

I don't see much difference between the Republicans and Democrats along those lines. The Democrats pretend to care more is all.

ollychan
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2019, 4:10 am

his political style resembles that of a real estate developer, which ..

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2019, 4:19 am

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
sly279 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
sly279 wrote:

Who?

I don't see much difference between the Republicans and Democrats along those lines. The Democrats pretend to care more is all.

At least the Dems do things for people in need, even if they have ulterior motives. The Republicans for the most part are more interested in helping people who already have success and money.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2019, 4:37 am

on the spectrum of caring, the democrats at least pay lip service to comforting the afflicted and afflicting the comfortable [just a tiny bit] whereas the Greedy Oligarchic Patricians are all about further afflicting the afflicted and further comforting the already too GD comfortable. this is plain to see for anybody with a heart.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2019, 5:07 am

Unless the afflicted are people they don’t like or do things they don’t like then they condem you and attack you.

ollychan
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2019, 10:50 am

the america we have rn is not even reagans america ..

LoveNotHate
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2019, 11:51 am

auntblabby wrote:
on the spectrum of caring, the democrats at least pay lip service to comforting the afflicted and afflicting the comfortable [just a tiny bit] whereas the Greedy Oligarchic Patricians are all about further afflicting the afflicted and further comforting the already too GD comfortable. this is plain to see for anybody with a heart.

Conservatives see themselves as the ones who care about poor people.

Liberal economics, they argue, is a disaster for poor people.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2019, 11:57 am

Both parties say that & they're both lying through their teeth about it. Food, clothes, shelter & medicine are what anyone needs. Neither major party usually does anything about that.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen: