why are feminist obsessed with Nice guys(TM)

Page 2 of 31 [ 490 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 31  Next

AspergianMutantt
Veteran
Veteran

06 Mar 2014, 11:33 am

zer0netgain wrote:
I also think women have very unrealistic expectations of what they want in a man...and are never satisfied because they can't find their non-existent ideal man.

Consider how many dates women goes on, where the men try and impress them with things to do or try, and that of spending much money and time on them. This means they would get harder and harder to impress, they would get board easy. And since men are so abundant, in new relationships, with the first bump in the road or when they get board with him, its easier to just dump the male and find a new one and start again.

I have met women whom are in it only for that romantic honeymoon period and have admitted as much to me.

There is a lot of spoiled women out there.

ArrantPariah
Veteran
Veteran

06 Mar 2014, 12:18 pm

AngelRho wrote:
I should also add that as a married man I'm not any more "entitled" to sex than I was while I was dating.

No. You're entitled. Whenever she wants it, then you are entitled.

AngelRho wrote:
But entitled? I'll end up sleeping in the shed with that kind of attitude!

Proverbs 25 wrote:
It is better to dwell in the corner of the housetop, than with a brawling woman and in a wide house.

Ephesians 5 wrote:
Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body. Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.

You seem almost to have more of a Feminist household than a Christian home. :shameonyou:

Maybe you should investigate whether your church's Women's Society might have been infiltrated by a Feminist cell, where women receive instructions on how to control their husbands through limiting sexual access, rather than careful and repeated study of Ephesians and Corinthians.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

06 Mar 2014, 12:30 pm

Tittiebombers :lol: :lol: :lol: What an image I got from that.

ArrantPariah
Veteran
Veteran

06 Mar 2014, 1:46 pm

Janissy wrote:
Kurgan wrote:
People obsess over it because it's a stereotype that didn't get widely acknowledged until high-speed internet became cheap and readily available.

Yes. I think it barely even existed as a stereotype prior to the internet. I am 47. That means my entire 20's preceded cheap high speed internet. Back then my social circle involved quite a lot of feminists and I participated to some extent in feminist groups. The concept of Nice Guy was literally never discussed. I read every feminist book I could find. Nice Guy wasn't discussed in any of them. When men talked amongst themselves without women present they may have tyalked about a Nice Guy/Bad Boy dichotomy for all I know. But women had no knowledge of what men talked about amongst themselves when women weren't around other than what appeared in men's magazines. So only a man of similar vintage to myself would know if this meme existed prior to the internet. But I do know that it was not on the feminist radar in any way prior to the internet.

After the internet came into being and then really took off, women were able to find out what men talked about amongst themselves and also dating sites came into existence. The meme seemed to build until it reached its current critical mass and pinged the feminist radar.

We also get to see what the Feminists are up to

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykg_a_e9RZA[/youtube]

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

06 Mar 2014, 2:44 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ANXjOSsEKo[/youtube]

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2014, 8:01 am

Because they want to spread knowledge to the fact that anyone is capable of being a misogynist.

It's a harmful stereotype because there are a lot of guys out there who are just shy and not very aggresive (and therefore not very attractive to women blah blah i'm too tired to host this dead horse of an arguement) but at the same time, even the smallest or shyest of men can objectify women just as much as anyone else can.

I'd like to think they all have a common goal to correct the behavior so men aren't guilty of it, and women are better at identifying it so they don't get hurt.

ModusPonens
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2014, 5:15 pm

This kind of feminists can shove the following video up their rear

"Patrice vs Janet" on youtube (I can't link because it's probably against forum rules)

This is women in a nutshell _ and feminists in particular. You have to watch until 4:54 to get the point. No more needed either.

Comments?

starvingartist
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2014, 6:24 pm

ModusPonens wrote:

"Patrice vs Janet" on youtube (I can't link because it's probably against forum rules)

This is women in a nutshell _ and feminists in particular. You have to watch until 4:54 to get the point. No more needed either.

Comments?

woman in a nutshell? i guess i should be comforted to know that all women are just like me, and i am just like them--yay!

ModusPonens
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2014, 6:58 pm

starvingartist wrote:
ModusPonens wrote:

Comments?

woman in a nutshell? i guess i should be comforted to know that all women are just like me, and i am just like them--yay!

Oh, the irony... did you even watch the video?

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2014, 7:01 pm

The only women who date jerks are the ones who were raised in dysfunctional families and had abusive family members. They were warped by this.

ModusPonens
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2014, 7:48 pm

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo wrote:
The only women who date jerks are the ones who were raised in dysfunctional families and had abusive family members. They were warped by this.

There are three types of women who don't date jerks:

1- Celibates.
2- Lesbians.
3- Women who date rich guys. Money makes up for the lack of psychological abuse and/or dominance _ until the supramentioned prehistoric energy goes out of control.

There is only one problem with the friendzone thing: women say they want to be with the guys who they end up making their male friends. They don't want "nice guys". They either want the jerks or, temporarily, the rich guys.

I would be perfectly OK with this friendzone business if I knew before hand if this was the deal.

The_Walrus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

07 Mar 2014, 7:59 pm

There is no such thing as the friendzone. Or, rather, it is not a giant pit in which all women throw nice men.

Just like men, women will happily date an attractive friend if he starts showing romantic interest in them.

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2014, 8:25 pm

ModusPonens wrote:
ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo wrote:

1- Celibates.
2- Lesbians.
3- Women who date rich guys. Money makes up for the lack of psychological abuse and/or dominance _ until the supramentioned prehistoric energy goes out of control.

There is only one problem with the friendzone thing: women say they want to be with the guys who they end up making their male friends. They don't want "nice guys". They either want the jerks or, temporarily, the rich guys.

I would be perfectly OK with this friendzone business if I knew before hand if this was the deal.

Well maybe the reason it seems like women only date jerks is that's all there is and they feel like they must have someone?

billiscool
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2014, 8:44 pm

ModusPonens wrote:
ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo wrote:

1- Celibates.
2- Lesbians.

My issue is not with women dating jerks,but feminist obsessed
hatred towards nice guys,or basically any single lonely guys.

if your male and can't get a date,feminist will chew you up.

ModusPonens
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2014, 8:47 pm

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo wrote:
ModusPonens wrote:
ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo wrote:

1- Celibates.
2- Lesbians.

Well maybe the reason it seems like women only date jerks is that's all there is and they feel like they must have someone?

You're trying to call me a jerk indirectly. If you want to do that just say it directly. When I was still in the game I was not a jerk. If I could separate each (heterosexual) woman in two parts _ the nonsexual part and just the sexual part _ I would love the first part and despise the second.

It's a simple as this: humans are primates. Female primates voluntarily copulate primarily with the alpha male. The alpha male, extrapolating to today, is the jerk. If women don't feel dominated in some important way, they will walk away from the relationship eventualy. There's nothing more to it.

The sexual aspect of female humans is natural from an animalistic point of view. But, to me, humans are not just animals. Therefore I feel disgusted by this. A human being who only stays in a romantic relationship if he/she has been dominated/psychologically abused is a disgusting notion to me. Hence my signature: "Non practicing member of the Black Philip Cult"

billiscool
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2014, 8:50 pm

also,there are lonely single men that support feminist.
Yet,feminist want you to believe that all lonely single men
are ''entitled sexist jerks''who deserve to be singles,yes
because feminist never heard of social anxiety,shyness,autism
that can effect a man's chances of getting dates.