A Liberal Visits Africa, Becomes a Conservative.

Page 2 of 4 [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2018, 3:15 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
As for sending Liberals overseas: How do you determine who is a Liberal?

exactly, only imbeciles use terms like "liberal" or "conservative" to label the people they don't like for whatever reason with no thought or consideration given to what the terms actually mean.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2018, 3:17 pm

nurseangela wrote:
bethannny wrote:
rvacountrysinger wrote:
Liberals don't mind hordes of illegal immigrants pouring into the United States, because they can just retreat to their underground bunkers or gated communities. Hollywood elites are equipped to shut out the rest of the world. I don't notice any libs offering to take these 3rd worlders into their homes ! Remind a liberal that their houses have walls. They will just argue and say "you're full of hate".

Actually your republicans also take advantage of illegal immigration by employing these people to work for them and their companies for next to nothing. Don't have to pay them a pension or medical either. Illegal immigration and large scale third world immigration is a conservative idea.

The people you refer to as ''liberal'' that encourage the U.S (and other countries) to have an open door immigration policy are foolish individuals. Anyone with any common sense at all knows what that will result in.

Forget deporting all Liberal and Illegals to Africa. I think they should all be deported to CANADA! Then we build ANOTHER WALL on the CANADIAN BORDER! I'm tired of all of these "outsiders" commenting on American problems.

REPORT: Canada Deported 'Hundreds' Of Refugees And Illegal Immigrants

Justin Trudeau claimed he'd welcome immigrants with open arms – now he's sending them back

ByEMILY ZANOTTI September 11, 2017

According to a report released Monday, Canada – the country that claimed they would open their arms to the world's refugees – has been deporting those same refugees back to worn-torn countries in record numbers.

Faced with a growing illegal immigration crisis, Justin Trudeau's government has been taking extreme measures to ensure Canada's immigration laws are duly enforced, and that includes "removing" anyone who doesn't follow Canada's strict rules for migrating into the country.

"Between January 2014 and Sept. 6, 2017, Canada sent 249 people to 11 countries for which the government had suspended or deferred deportations because of dangers to civilians," Reuters reported, after obtaining confidential government documents outlining Canada's increased deportation plan.

That number includes 134 refugees returned to Iraq, likely fleeing ISIS, and 43 refugees returned to Afghanistan. The number of "returns" to Iraq has already doubled so far this year, as well. By this time in 2016, Canada had deported only around 20 people back to the Middle East, to a country the Canadian government deems unsafe. Already this year, the government has deported 50 Iraqi refugees.

The US, by contrast, is currently barred from deporting any Iraqi refugees, thanks to a court order issued earlier in the summer staying the deportations until an appeals process is finished.

Canadian officials claimed to Reuters that the process is "humanitarian" and that those refugees facing deportation are afforded due process rights, and that they have recourse to appeal an unfavorable decision.

But, even as its clear Canada just wants to execute their rules on immigration in a fair manner, which respects their national sovereignty and the safety of Canadian citizens, that's a far cry from how Justin Trudeau claimed they'd operate in the days after Donald Trump announced new immigration restrictions for the United States.

The liberal prime minister Tweeted in January that, "To those fleeing persecution, terror & war, Canadians will welcome you, regardless of your faith. Diversity is our strength #WelcomeToCanada."

He failed to mention their stay in Canada would be short, and that they'd be returned to their home countries if they did not follow Canada's immigration law to the letter.

But Canada is facing an unprecedented spike in illegal immigration and is struggling to keep things under control. Even Trudeau has changed his tune, warning, repeatedly, that Canada will enforce its strict immigration laws.

SPONSORED CONTENT ON THE DAILY WIRE

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2018, 3:18 pm

Kiprobalhato wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

exactly, only imbeciles use terms like "liberal" or "conservative" to label the people they don't like for whatever reason with no thought or consideration given to what the terms actually mean.

Are you calling me an "imbecile"?

Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2018, 3:21 pm

Kiprobalhato wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

As long as the billionaire class can keep the peasants divided, applying those labels, and bickering back and forth, we will continue with the kind of system we have. And we will deserve it!

Oscar Meyer Lansky

XFilesGeek
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2018, 3:22 pm

nurseangela wrote:
I say we deport all Liberals to Africa - then build The Wall as quick as possible and only let them re-enter America once they sign papers saying that they have been "re-educated" to be Conservatives. They obviously are not understanding the term "sh!thole" by living in a first-world country.

So I deserve to be kicked out of my country, a country I spent eight years serving in the military, because I disagree with your views?

"If we fail to anticipate the unforeseen or expect the unexpected in a universe of infinite possibilities, we may find ourselves at the mercy of anyone or anything that cannot be programmed, categorized or easily referenced."

-XFG (no longer a moderator)

XFilesGeek
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2018, 3:22 pm

VegetableMan wrote:
Kiprobalhato wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

As long as the billionaire class can keep the peasants divided, applying those labels, and bickering back and forth, we will continue with the kind of system we have. And we will deserve it!

Exactly.

"If we fail to anticipate the unforeseen or expect the unexpected in a universe of infinite possibilities, we may find ourselves at the mercy of anyone or anything that cannot be programmed, categorized or easily referenced."

-XFG (no longer a moderator)

bethannny
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

19 Jan 2018, 3:24 pm

Kiprobalhato wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

They are thinking too rigidly. life is not that black and white. And again, conservative leaning person would gladly hire an illegal immigrant over a citizen because they would work for less money and that's good for business. That's capitalism.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2018, 3:26 pm

nurseangela wrote:
nurseangela wrote:
bethannny wrote:
rvacountrysinger wrote:
Liberals don't mind hordes of illegal immigrants pouring into the United States, because they can just retreat to their underground bunkers or gated communities. Hollywood elites are equipped to shut out the rest of the world. I don't notice any libs offering to take these 3rd worlders into their homes ! Remind a liberal that their houses have walls. They will just argue and say "you're full of hate".

Actually your republicans also take advantage of illegal immigration by employing these people to work for them and their companies for next to nothing. Don't have to pay them a pension or medical either. Illegal immigration and large scale third world immigration is a conservative idea.

The people you refer to as ''liberal'' that encourage the U.S (and other countries) to have an open door immigration policy are foolish individuals. Anyone with any common sense at all knows what that will result in.

Forget deporting all Liberal and Illegals to Africa. I think they should all be deported to CANADA! Then we build ANOTHER WALL on the CANADIAN BORDER! I'm tired of all of these "outsiders" commenting on American problems.

Justin Trudeau claimed he'd welcome immigrants with open arms – now he's sending them back

According to a report released Monday, Canada – the country that claimed they would open their arms to the world's refugees – has been deporting those same refugees back to worn-torn countries in record numbers.

Faced with a growing illegal immigration crisis, Justin Trudeau's government has been taking extreme measures to ensure Canada's immigration laws are duly enforced, and that includes "removing" anyone who doesn't follow Canada's strict rules for migrating into the country.

"Between January 2014 and Sept. 6, 2017, Canada sent 249 people to 11 countries for which the government had suspended or deferred deportations because of dangers to civilians," Reuters reported, after obtaining confidential government documents outlining Canada's increased deportation plan.

That number includes 134 refugees returned to Iraq, likely fleeing ISIS, and 43 refugees returned to Afghanistan. The number of "returns" to Iraq has already doubled so far this year, as well. By this time in 2016, Canada had deported only around 20 people back to the Middle East, to a country the Canadian government deems unsafe. Already this year, the government has deported 50 Iraqi refugees.

The US, by contrast, is currently barred from deporting any Iraqi refugees, thanks to a court order issued earlier in the summer staying the deportations until an appeals process is finished.

Canadian officials claimed to Reuters that the process is "humanitarian" and that those refugees facing deportation are afforded due process rights, and that they have recourse to appeal an unfavorable decision.

But, even as its clear Canada just wants to execute their rules on immigration in a fair manner, which respects their national sovereignty and the safety of Canadian citizens, that's a far cry from how Justin Trudeau claimed they'd operate in the days after Donald Trump announced new immigration restrictions for the United States.

The liberal prime minister Tweeted in January that, "To those fleeing persecution, terror & war, Canadians will welcome you, regardless of your faith. Diversity is our strength #WelcomeToCanada."

He failed to mention their stay in Canada would be short, and that they'd be returned to their home countries if they did not follow Canada's immigration law to the letter.

But Canada is facing an unprecedented spike in illegal immigration and is struggling to keep things under control. Even Trudeau has changed his tune, warning, repeatedly, that Canada will enforce its strict immigration laws.

THIS IS WHY I SUPPORT PRESIDENT TRUMP! OTHER COUNTRIES ARE DEPORTING ILLEGALS, BUT WHEN AMERICA TAKES STEPS TO DEPORT, WE ARE CALLED RACISTS BY OUR OWN PEOPLE - LIBERALS! F'N BS!

Darn, I flunked.

bethannny
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

19 Jan 2018, 3:27 pm

nurseangela wrote:
nurseangela wrote:
bethannny wrote:
rvacountrysinger wrote:

Duh. Canada is not the country it claims to be, I live here and I know. We are far from a welcoming country and the social safety net is not what it claims to be. But I am getting off topic.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2018, 3:31 pm

XFilesGeek wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:
Kiprobalhato wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

Exactly.

I do respect your views, Miss X. Maybe you can tell me then why a Liberal on this site wants us to take in Illegals, but when I bring up about them being taxed more to pay for it, they say they will leave the country.

OR another question. Why is it acceptable for these other countries (Canada) to deport illegals, when America is expected to accept them all and go against our own laws of immigration?

OR another question. How do you propose that the US pays for all of these Illegals AND their families that the Liberals want to bring over for these so-called "dreamers"?

Darn, I flunked.

bethannny
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

19 Jan 2018, 3:34 pm

nurseangela wrote:
XFilesGeek wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:
Kiprobalhato wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

Exactly.

I do respect your views, Miss X. Maybe you can tell me then why a Liberal on this site wants us to take in Illegals, but when I bring up about them being taxed more to pay for it, they say they will leave the country.

OR another question. Why is it acceptable for these other countries (Canada) to deport illegals, when America is expected to accept them all and go against our own laws of immigration?

OR another question. How do you propose that the US pays for all of these Illegals AND their families that the Liberals want to bring over for these so-called "dreamers"?

Who's calling you Racist? deport them. Who cares.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2018, 3:35 pm

bethannny wrote:
nurseangela wrote:
nurseangela wrote:
bethannny wrote:
rvacountrysinger wrote:

Duh. Canada is not the country it claims to be, I live here and I know. We are far from a welcoming country and the social safety net is not what it claims to be. But I am getting off topic.

No, this is the topic right now. I have been called a Nazi and Racist numerous times by Liberals because I support deporting Illegal immigrants. It is time that Liberals need to be told by other countries how wrong they are for wanting all of these Illegals and "dreamers" to be kept in America.

Darn, I flunked.

Last edited by nurseangela on 19 Jan 2018, 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2018, 3:38 pm

bethannny wrote:
nurseangela wrote:
XFilesGeek wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:
Kiprobalhato wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

Exactly.

All of the Liberal and Leftists on this very site - which is most of its members. Look up all of my past political threads - I've been called much worse for my political views on immigration.

Darn, I flunked.

bethannny
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

19 Jan 2018, 3:49 pm

nurseangela wrote:
bethannny wrote:
nurseangela wrote:
XFilesGeek wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:
Kiprobalhato wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

Exactly.

All of the Liberal and Leftists on this very site - which is most of its members. Look up all of my past political threads - I've been called much worse for my political views on immigration.

Let me tell you something, there is a reason why Canada has the first safe country act and the point based immigration system (that was created in 2006). It's because prior to that we were too lenient and created too many problems. A country should only take immigrants based on skill level. That is not racist.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2018, 4:35 pm

I don't feel that this Site is mostly "liberals and leftists." Honestly, I don't.

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2018, 5:12 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
I don't feel that this Site is mostly "liberals and leftists." Honestly, I don't.

This forum is mostly biased towards reality.

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/