Antifa Terrorists to Infiltrate VA Civil Rights March?

Page 2 of 3 [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

SocOfAutism
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2020, 11:17 am

I am watching on a livestream and holy god. There are a lot of people. They made some kind of roar when the official protest started at 11 and it was like a lord of the rings battle cry.

The area they are in has no big open areas. It’s streets with tall buildings around, so it would be hard to get a wide shot. There are drones, but I haven’t seen any footage so they may be only for police.

Most of the people I’m seeing look like regular Virginia locals- fat, beards, camo. They’re just milling around. Very occasionally you’ll see a sign. Most of the signs Ive seen have been against Northam.

I’m disappointed that national news isn’t really covering this.

It will be interesting if Antifa does take a turn with this event and join others to protect constitutional rights. They may show in the end that they are still regular Americans.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2020, 11:38 am

Pro Gun rights leftists are not new

If what they say is true that Antifa chapter has more political sense then most of the Democratic party.

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2020, 12:11 pm

Civil rights marchers in Richmond today.

There Are Four Lights!

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2020, 12:14 pm

"The man behind the sheet wants your guns." (That would be the racist Democrat Governor Northam.)

(Crowd chants: "Hey hey, ho ho, racist Ralph has got to go!")

There Are Four Lights!

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2020, 12:43 pm

Richmond today.

There Are Four Lights!

The_Walrus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

20 Jan 2020, 12:50 pm

Darmok wrote:

If you read about or see images of violence, ask yourself whether you're watching an orchestrated disinformation performance that's being coordinated by the subversive left and their media allies – because there's a good chance you'll be seeing lots of that. These are tried and true Bolshevik tactics from the 1920s. The Nazis learned them from the Bolsheviks, and Antifa are the Bolsheviks of today.

Equally, when you see a fascist trying to convince you that right wing fascists are actually antifascists in disguise, tries to convince you that negative coverage of fascists is the result of a far-left media plot (spoiler: there are no far lefties in the mainstream media), and compares antifascists with the Nazis, then maybe consider whether he’s being entirely truthful, or whether he’s trying to use WrongPlanet to manipulate the vulnerable into supporting fascism.

It’s well documented that several fascist groups have tried to hijack the pro-gun rally, which has led to arrests by the FBI. Various antifascists have attended both in support of the gun rally and in opposition to the potential fascist presence. Fortunately so far the protests seem to be really peaceful :)

Thanks to the FBI for keeping America safe from fascism.

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2020, 2:49 pm

More scenes from the civil rights march in Richmond.

There Are Four Lights!

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2020, 3:02 pm

More from Richmond.

There Are Four Lights!

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2020, 7:15 pm

BREAKING NEWS!

(In case you've been out of the loop for the last couple of years, one of the people in that photo is Virginia's current Democrat governor, Ralph Northam, when he was in medical school. Northam confirmed it's a picture of him, but he couldn't remember whether he was the one in blackface or the one in the Klan robe. He apparently played dress-up in those outfits so many times he wasn't sure.)

There Are Four Lights!

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2020, 8:26 pm

Virginia civil rights marchers picked up their own trash at the end of the event today, like the Tea Party ralliers some years ago, and unlike left-wing protestors who leave "a trash-filled wasteland" behind for low-paid public employees to clean up.

VIDEO: Virginia Rally Attendees Pick Trash Up After Themselves

A video has emerged from the pro-gun Virginia rally – where all hell was expected to break loose – showing attendees pick trash up after themselves.

The rally was the center of much controversy in the days leading up to the event.

In spite of all the nervy expectations before the event, groups were filmed picking up trash off a road as they were leaving....

One tweeter said, “A lesson the #WomensMarch and all other protests should learn. Clean up after yourself. I have yet to see a liberal protestor clean up afterwards!”

Another chimed in, saying, “Law abiding citizens care about the impact they leave upon an area…Wish the “Women’s March” polluters would have done the same…and they are supposedly “green”…”

https://nationalfile.com/video-virginia ... hemselves/

There Are Four Lights!

Magna
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2020, 8:35 pm

Darmok wrote:
Virginia civil rights marchers picked up their own trash at the end of the event today, like the Tea Party ralliers some years ago, and unlike left-wing protestors who leave "a trash-filled wasteland" behind for low-paid public employees to clean up.

VIDEO: Virginia Rally Attendees Pick Trash Up After Themselves

A video has emerged from the pro-gun Virginia rally – where all hell was expected to break loose – showing attendees pick trash up after themselves.

The rally was the center of much controversy in the days leading up to the event.

In spite of all the nervy expectations before the event, groups were filmed picking up trash off a road as they were leaving....

One tweeter said, “A lesson the #WomensMarch and all other protests should learn. Clean up after yourself. I have yet to see a liberal protestor clean up afterwards!”

Another chimed in, saying, “Law abiding citizens care about the impact they leave upon an area…Wish the “Women’s March” polluters would have done the same…and they are supposedly “green”…”

https://nationalfile.com/video-virginia ... hemselves/

What IS the deal with that anyway? I've seen pictures of that kind of thing multiple times from different rallies. Protest signs discarded by the thousands on sidewalks left for someone else to clean up. Dakota Access Pipeline protest camp in North Dakota: The state spent over $1 million dollars to clean up 48 million pounds of garbage left from protesters.

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2020, 9:45 pm

Some more of my fellow Americans in Virginia today.

There Are Four Lights!

Persephone29
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2020, 11:07 pm

Thought I heard there were like 3 'misbehavers' arrested. That's pretty minor for a crowd that size. All in all, I think it was a win for the US. Good to see people setting aside differences for a common goal... That's the way it should be.

Neurocognitive exam in May 2019, diagnosed with ASD, Asperger's type in June 2019.

Biscuitman
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2020, 1:52 pm

The_Walrus wrote:
Equally, when you see a fascist trying to convince you that right wing fascists are actually antifascists in disguise, tries to convince you that negative coverage of fascists is the result of a far-left media plot (spoiler: there are no far lefties in the mainstream media), and compares antifascists with the Nazis, then maybe consider whether he’s being entirely truthful, or whether he’s trying to use WrongPlanet to manipulate the vulnerable into supporting fascism.

Good post

Wolfram87
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2020, 4:20 pm

Darmok wrote:

Well, all of these people are clearly nazis. Good job exposing them! Also, the sight of so many evil plastic rifles have given me PTSD, so I'll be forwarding my therapy bill to you.

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2020, 6:48 pm

Wolfram87 wrote:
Darmok wrote:

Well, all of these people are clearly nazis. Good job exposing them!

Thanks! Just trying to do my part. The Nazis in blackface are especially offensive. I hate Nazis. They're almost as bad as Commies.

There Are Four Lights!