Page 2 of 2 [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

sartresue
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2009, 9:54 am

spudnik wrote:
9th rule of ppr, you have to be a total nutjob to post in here. :?

Join the club topic

:lol:

:lmao: :drunken:

Phuture Phounder of the Philosophy Phactory

NOT a believer of Mystic Woo-Woo

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2009, 10:10 am

WARNING:

Hazardous for those who suffer from high blood pressure, emotional sensativity, lack of comprehension, mood swings, irritablility, ADD, tourette's syndrome, delusions of grandeur, hysteria, stupidity, etc.

Those who have a propensity for exaggeration are now acceptable under the conspiracy act.

BEWARE YOU WILL GET EATEN.

Thankyou and have a nice day. :)

Sand
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2009, 12:57 pm

MissConstrue wrote:
WARNING:

Hazardous for those who suffer from high blood pressure, emotional sensativity, lack of comprehension, mood swings, irritablility, ADD, tourette's syndrome, delusions of grandeur, hysteria, stupidity, etc.

Those who have a propensity for exaggeration are now acceptable under the conspiracy act.

Thankyou and have a nice day. :)

If it was good enough for Clinton it's worth taking a chance on.

claire-333
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2009, 5:20 pm

MissConstrue wrote:
I am Jack's cold sweat.

Magnus wrote:
This thread should be a sticky.
I agree, but doubt it will. I think we should all make it one of those threads that never dies and keep it near the top. 8)

Magnus
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2009, 12:09 am

MissConstrue wrote:

Quote:
WARNING:

Maybe instead of having a sticky, it would be better to just change the current description of this forum. Here is the current description:
Quote:
Politics, Philosophy, and Religion
Religion is the state of being grasped by an ultimate concern. Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it, misdiagnosing it, and then misapplying the wrong remedies. Philosophy is just a hobby. You can't open a philosophy factory. Discuss Religion, Politics, and Philosophy here.

I disagree with the statement that philosophy is just a hobby. It's the marrow of my life.

-Pythagoras

Postperson
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2009, 12:59 am

I mainly comment on PPR, I must be the Greek Chorus. The main players don't seem to see or hear me.

Sand
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2009, 1:08 am

Magnus wrote:
MissConstrue wrote:
Quote:
WARNING:

Maybe instead of having a sticky, it would be better to just change the current description of this forum. Here is the current description:
Quote:
Politics, Philosophy, and Religion
Religion is the state of being grasped by an ultimate concern. Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it, misdiagnosing it, and then misapplying the wrong remedies. Philosophy is just a hobby. You can't open a philosophy factory. Discuss Religion, Politics, and Philosophy here.

I disagree with the statement that philosophy is just a hobby. It's the marrow of my life.

Science always starts with speculation and then spends unending hours and huge funds validating the concepts and then spends more time doing its best to prove that it is all wrong. Without all that immense effort the speculation is very amusing but not useful. Philosophers begin and end with the speculation.

anna-banana
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2009, 6:31 am

claire333 wrote:
MissConstrue wrote:
I am Jack's cold sweat.

:lmao: you beat me to it :p