Page 3 of 3 [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2008, 6:52 pm

nominalist wrote:
monty wrote:
Except that Barack is Christian.

Yes, he is a member of the Disciples of Christ. If I were a Christian, that would most likely be the denomination I would join. (It is, arguably, the most liberal denomination in American Christianity.)

I thought the Unitarians were the most liberal.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

nominalist
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

01 Feb 2008, 7:12 pm

Tim_Tex wrote:
I thought the Unitarians were the most liberal.

The Unitarian Universalist Association no longer defines itself as Christian, although its roots are in two Christian denominations.

Institute for Dialectical metaRealism: http://dmr.institute

Postperson
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2008, 12:27 am

never mind

Last edited by Postperson on 02 Feb 2008, 5:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2008, 4:14 am

I'm sure he'll be alive as long as Hillary's his VP. Think about it, anyone would want him dead would still probably rather have him as president than have her take over in his place.

SeaBright
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2008, 9:30 am

Would Obama be assasinated? Oh I hope not.
I think attacks on whites would go up. I think in general, as well as the quality of living and soul of blacks (pardon if the term is derogitory, Im an old bird and set in my ways). The problem will be more for the paler community suffering vicitimization. Let's face that there is alot of old woes on the table unaccounted for, and likely weakminded individuals with mental problems looking for a retribution and a self percieved ticket for it.

I think if he had a good enough team, security, ect around him he will be fine. And I'd hope the worst sort of people wouldnt' test that fence.

I also don't think Obama is racsist or agenda ridden, rather viewing him more of an encultured world persona who is perfect to address some key issues. I think the entire quality of the states community structurally would just become 'sounder'.

Rascists and KKK types and others)>?

:?:

But I feel it is a good move at a good time. He is strong with quick wit and an education.

"I'm sorry Katya, my dear, but where we come from, your what's known as a pet; a not quite human novelty. It's why we brought you.... It's nothing to be ashamed of, my dear, but here you are and here you'll sit."

ASPER
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

02 Feb 2008, 2:29 pm

Obama's wife is CFR
Obama's foreign policy is an easy target of failure because leaves a big room for false flag operations from the CIA.
he is not a threat to the New World Order the globalists are trying to establish.

ddrapayo
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

02 Feb 2008, 2:55 pm

Depends on who the vice president is. Nobody is going to assasinate Bush no matter how much they hate him because Cheney would be even worse. if Obama's VP is some other minority (especially black) then they would have no reason to assasinate him (at least no racial reason, and there are no other reasons, because he would make a very good president.)

SeaBright
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2008, 7:20 pm

ASPER wrote:
Obama's wife is CFR
Obama's foreign policy is an easy target of failure because leaves a big room for false flag operations from the CIA.
he is not a threat to the New World Order the globalists are trying to establish.

CFR; false flag operations?

What are these....enlighten us!

"I'm sorry Katya, my dear, but where we come from, your what's known as a pet; a not quite human novelty. It's why we brought you.... It's nothing to be ashamed of, my dear, but here you are and here you'll sit."

Syd
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2008, 12:36 am

I don't think "globalists" are planning to take over the world with globalization - I think that human societies naturally evolve, and that globalization is simply an inevitable phase that is part of a greater ongoing process.

It's certainly possible for an individual or perhaps a small group of individuals to live independently from globalized society should they prove resourceful enough. Believe me, I see anti-consumerism as a wonderful cause, but I retain the focus on my own life. To think it's feasible that billions of human beings who are currently invested in open economic systems are going to change their philosophies when they have so much to lose (and what to gain?) is taking it too far.

Feral-sapien
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

03 Feb 2008, 12:30 pm

matrix wrote:
AspE wrote:
Jesus Christ, Obama is a devout Christian, don't doubt that for a second. He is in no more danger of getting killed than any president, and frankly, if Bush made it through two terms, anyone can. Our secret service is the best in the world, and Obama is already under their protection.

Lies keep presidents safe. JFK told it like it is, and his idea of a more open government was quite unsafe. On the other hand, Bush is incredibly safe.

Exactly...I was more concerned for Ron Paul..As his ideals were precisely the sort that led the previous assasinations.