Page 22 of 22 [ 346 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2023, 9:03 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
RedDeathFlower13 wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:

Typically the goals ascribed to the groups make no sense unless one sees the group in question as a diabolical cartoon villain formed of men twirling their moustaches and plotting evil for the sake of evil.

To be honest when I first learned about Bohemian Grove in my mind I wanted to fantasize that all of these powerful and influential men were like the cult of witches in the movie "Rosemary's Baby" trying to conjure up the antichrist. :lol: :oops:

At times I think the main difference between conspiracy types and normies is that normies remember all the crazy understandings are a mix of wishful thinking and conjecture, while some people lose sight of that and embrace the crazy because it would makes their world more exciting to participate in.

Hmm I guess I'm more of a Normie then. :)

But there are some rabbit holes even I won't go down. Like the QAnon BS.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2023, 9:05 pm

RedDeathFlower13 wrote:

You and I both. I'll entertain a lot of crazy ideas, but I try to compartmentalize them and only entertain them as nonsense, not to start letting them creep into what I seriously believe.

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2023, 9:07 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
RedDeathFlower13 wrote:

You and I both. I'll entertain a lot of crazy ideas, but I try to compartmentalize them and only entertain them as nonsense, not to start letting them creep into what I seriously believe.

Yeah it can get really bad when I experience psychosis and I actually start taking this stuff too seriously. In those moments I have to remind myself to watch out for those rabbit holes. :albino:

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2023, 9:16 pm

RedDeathFlower13 wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
RedDeathFlower13 wrote:

Yeah it can get really bad when I experience psychosis and I actually start taking this stuff too seriously. In those moments I have to remind myself to watch out for those rabbit holes. :albino:

I've had a couple of those moments when I was younger.

It was nice believing I was important enough to be targeted. :lol:

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2023, 9:29 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
RedDeathFlower13 wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
RedDeathFlower13 wrote:

I've had a couple of those moments when I was younger.

It was nice believing I was important enough to be targeted. :lol:

In my case it was nice believing that any powerless second class citizens like my good self can have any actual powers like casting a curse. :lol:

I was pulled into that mindset very recently when my mom's friend went bezerk on me and her yesterday.

I was attempting a Psalms curse on him, but what pulled me back wasn't all the negative backlash I recieved on a Facebook Group for Appalachian Folk Magic for announcing this, it was realizing that curses are no more absurd than karma.

The only way to truly make a curse is psychological by confronting the target with your curse and scaring the hell out of them, but that only works IF they believe in it.

Regardless if this guy believes or not I'm not about to announce an intended curse on him knowing how violent he is.

I guess I'm stuck with him in my mom's home until he moves out eventually... that's just life and reality. :|

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2023, 9:33 pm

RedDeathFlower13 wrote:
it was realizing that curses are no more absurd than karma.

The only way to truly make a curse is psychological by confronting the target with your curse and scaring the hell out of them, but that only works IF they believe in it.

Regardless if this guy believes or not I'm not about to announce an intended curse on him knowing how violent he is.

I guess I'm stuck with him in my mom's home until he moves out eventually... that's just life and reality. :|

If I lived closer you'd have a curse you could sic him with. Invite me to meet him. If he's lucky I'll just bore him to death. If he's less lucky, I have other methods to use.

Either way, we'll need to rent a wood chipper with cash. :nerdy:

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2023, 9:44 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
RedDeathFlower13 wrote:
it was realizing that curses are no more absurd than karma.

If I lived closer you'd have a curse you could sic him with. Invite me to meet him. If he's lucky I'll just bore him to death. If he's less lucky, I have other methods to use.

Either way, we'll need to rent a wood chipper with cash. :nerdy:

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2023, 10:03 pm

RedDeathFlower13 wrote:

How does your garden grow so well?
With lots of freshly added organic material. :nerdy:

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2023, 10:05 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
RedDeathFlower13 wrote:

How does your garden grow so well?
With lots of freshly added organic material. :nerdy:

Or maybe all the fresh BS that comes out my mouth every day? Im not sure. :mrgreen:

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2023, 10:07 pm

At least the newly-converted toads will keep the aphid population down.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.