Page 28 of 31 [ 492 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

DeathEmperor413
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2020, 5:50 pm

VegetableMan wrote:
I'm not voting for either, so don't get your shorts in a knot. I'm just trying ti make it clear you're voting force evil regardless of who you vote for.

And yes, Bush is on the list. I just didn't bother to mention him because most liberals already agree on that, but they give Obama a pass, which is totally absurd.

My shorts are perfectly un-knotted. :mrgreen:

And I already said I agree that both candidates are evil, but frankly I don't think I could handle 4 more years of Trump. I see Trump as the greater of two evils.

DeathEmperor413
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2020, 5:52 pm

Sorry let me rephrase that, I see Trump as the greater of two evils in regards to what is in the best interest for Americans.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2020, 10:30 pm

Fnord wrote:

DJT gets to stroll around on his feet (despite the alleged "bone-spurs") and call those same soldiers "losers".

DJT is a walking insult to veterans (like me) everywhere.[/color]

And yet veterans still love him?
https://www.militarytimes.com/news/pent ... -military/

Trump is a crafty devil....he knows those veterans who don't like him are either going to abstain or go to the polls and decide they don't want to vote Biden/Harris....

Romofan
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2020, 10:39 pm

Trump is the "Ride or Die" n*gga of the white working class

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2020, 10:46 pm

DeathEmperor413 wrote:
Sorry let me rephrase that, I see Trump as the greater of two evils in regards to what is in the best interest for Americans.

Who would see Biden as "evil"?

Brictoria
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2020, 10:48 pm

cyberdad wrote:
Fnord wrote:

DJT gets to stroll around on his feet (despite the alleged "bone-spurs") and call those same soldiers "losers".

DJT is a walking insult to veterans (like me) everywhere.[/color]

And yet veterans still love him?
https://www.militarytimes.com/news/pent ... -military/

Trump is a crafty devil....he knows those veterans who don't like him are either going to abstain or go to the polls and decide they don't want to vote Biden/Harris....

Maybe the veterans who support him don't blindly go along with "anonymous" sources, and prefer facts over having someone telling them what they want to hear because it supports their opinion of him...

Quote:
“If you twist his words or just take one thing out of context, you’ll always find a way to hate him,” Constandse said. “He’s a human being. He takes a lot of stuff. I don’t see how he has survived for almost four years — the constant barrage of anger toward him.”

Source: above linked article.

Brictoria
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2020, 10:51 pm

cyberdad wrote:
DeathEmperor413 wrote:

I think he was referring to Kamala Harris...

On a related note:
Quote:
Supporters of Kamala Harris have been eagerly awaiting an announcement on who her VP pick will be when she takes over as president approximately 5 minutes after Joe Biden is inaugurated. According to sources close to the campaign, she is already vetting possible candidates for the job.

"I am proud to announce I will soon be announcing my pick for Vice President of the United States," said Harris. "We have searched all across this great land. While I cannot yet confirm who my pick will be, I can say this: my pick for VP will be even MORE of a woman and even MORE of color than I am. It will be the most colorful and womanly team ever!" She then threw her head back and cackled maniacally.

Joe Biden was also thrilled to hear the news that he would be getting not just one, but two female vice presidents.

The VP search has stalled since it has proven difficult to find a woman of color who survived both Kamala Harris' pro-abortion policies as well as her aggressive imprisonment of minorities. In a statement, the campaign also promised to announce a pick while all The Babylon Bee writers are sleeping so they won't have a chance to write a funny headline about it.

Source: https://babylonbee.com/news/report-kamala-harris-already-vetting-vp-picks

DeathEmperor413
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2020, 10:55 pm

cyberdad wrote:
DeathEmperor413 wrote:

I have a friend from East Germany who explained to me about Biden's involvement in some of the wars that went on I think either in the middle east or over near Russia which is the reason why he likes Trump being in power. He says Trump has prevented the USA from going to war with Russia and that the Democrats might have pushed for that. I trust my friend's judgement.

BTW off topic but this friend of mine is also a communist. He's originally from Yugoslavia.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2020, 11:00 pm

Brictoria wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
DeathEmperor413 wrote:

On a related note:
Quote:
Supporters of Kamala Harris have been eagerly awaiting an announcement on who her VP pick will be when she takes over as president approximately 5 minutes after Joe Biden is inaugurated. According to sources close to the campaign, she is already vetting possible candidates for the job.

"I am proud to announce I will soon be announcing my pick for Vice President of the United States," said Harris. "We have searched all across this great land. While I cannot yet confirm who my pick will be, I can say this: my pick for VP will be even MORE of a woman and even MORE of color than I am. It will be the most colorful and womanly team ever!" She then threw her head back and cackled maniacally.

Joe Biden was also thrilled to hear the news that he would be getting not just one, but two female vice presidents.

The VP search has stalled since it has proven difficult to find a woman of color who survived both Kamala Harris' pro-abortion policies as well as her aggressive imprisonment of minorities. In a statement, the campaign also promised to announce a pick while all The Babylon Bee writers are sleeping so they won't have a chance to write a funny headline about it.

Source: https://babylonbee.com/news/report-kamala-harris-already-vetting-vp-picks

Being pro-abortion is about allowing women to control their own bodies, how is that evil?

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2020, 11:04 pm

Brictoria wrote:
Maybe the veterans who support him don't blindly go along with "anonymous" sources, and prefer facts over having someone telling them what they want to hear because it supports their opinion of him...

Quote:
“If you twist his words or just take one thing out of context, you’ll always find a way to hate him,” Constandse said. “He’s a human being. He takes a lot of stuff. I don’t see how he has survived for almost four years — the constant barrage of anger toward him.”

Source: above linked article.

Well this has been an effective tool for Trump - "grabbing women by p****", soldiers who are captured by the enemy are losers" "African countries are s**tholes" "mexicans are rapists".....he just calls it "fake news" and that's good enough for his loyal 62 million supporters

DeathEmperor413
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2020, 11:07 pm

cyberdad wrote:
Brictoria wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
DeathEmperor413 wrote:

On a related note:
Quote:

Being pro-abortion is about allowing women to control their own bodies, how is that evil?

My problem with Harris is that despite being a woman of color she was a prosecutor who put many African Americans behind bars in our unfair legal system so that may cost her and Biden some support.

And as I mentioned I was actually referring to Biden. He isn't really the nice guy people think he was, like Obama, Bush, and Clinton he supported these pointless wars in foreign countries that have devastated many lives. Most likely for profit.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2020, 11:12 pm

DeathEmperor413 wrote:
My problem with Harris is that despite being a woman of color she was a prosecutor who put many African Americans behind bars in our unfair legal system so that may cost her and Biden some support.

I have watched reporters ask black Americans what they dislike about Harris and the number one response is that she claims to be black but she isn't black (which doesn't make sense to me). I am not sure how widely known her time as a prosecutor involved blocking appeals from black prisoners wrongly accused of capital crimes. However I haven't seen this raised as an issue by black voters on TV (it seems to be peddled more by her adversaries in the GOP).

DeathEmperor413
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2020, 11:31 pm

cyberdad wrote:
DeathEmperor413 wrote:

I have watched reporters ask black Americans what they dislike about Harris and the number one response is that she claims to be black but she isn't black (which doesn't make sense to me). I am not sure how widely known her time as a prosecutor involved blocking appeals from black prisoners wrongly accused of capital crimes. However I haven't seen this raised as an issue by black voters on TV (it seems to be peddled more by her adversaries in the GOP).

I just know this from one of my friends who actually happens to be a Democrat, believe it or not.

Brictoria
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2020, 11:37 pm

cyberdad wrote:
DeathEmperor413 wrote:

As I understand it, she is "black" (as in colour), not "black" (as in history in the U.S.A.) - She is a child of immigrants (from memory) and so "privileged" compared to the majority of the "black" population whose families have been in the country for generations.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2020, 12:38 am

Brictoria wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
DeathEmperor413 wrote:

As I understand it, she is "black" (as in colour), not "black" (as in history in the U.S.A.) - She is a child of immigrants (from memory) and so "privileged" compared to the majority of the "black" population whose families have been in the country for generations.

Ok that makes sense, her father is Jamaican and her mother Indian. Her father is light skinned and is descended from slave owners (although technically aren't all African Americans likewise descended from slave masters?) perhaps another taboo topic that African Americans consider impolite but then they shouldn't label Harris if they are the same?

Wolfram87
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2020, 4:19 am

cyberdad wrote:
(although technically aren't all African Americans likewise descended from slave masters?)

I don't know why you would think that. For one, unlike the arab slavers, atlantic slavers didn't typically castrate the men. And secondly, plenty of africans have been coming to the US well after slavery was abolished.