Page 5 of 23 [ 368 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 23  Next

Should Prostitution be Legal?
I'm male, and I say "Yay!" 66%  66%  [ 103 ]
I'm male, and I say "Neigh!" 14%  14%  [ 22 ]
I'm female, and I say "Yes" 15%  15%  [ 23 ]
I'm female, and I say "No" 5%  5%  [ 7 ]
Total votes : 155

TM
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2012, 4:58 pm

ArrantPariah wrote:
puddingmouse wrote:
They could get it for free somewhere else, but that would be with a woman who actually wanted to do it. What I'm saying is that some men like the women to not be into the sex itself, to be doing it for the money. They don't want a fully willing woman. It's like a little taste of rape, without the coercion or violence.

Also, what do you imagine the chances to be of a hawt piece of ass like Miss Dupre

showing up at a specific hour at the hotel room of an old guy like Elliot Spitzer

if he wasn't paying handsomely for the privilege?

Given Mr. Spitzer's social status, and net value in cash, fairly high. We all know that there seems to be some strange allure older, high status, financially well off men have on young females.

ArrantPariah
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2012, 5:12 pm

TM wrote:
Given Mr. Spitzer's social status, and net value in cash, fairly high. We all know that there seems to be some strange allure older, high status, financially well off men have on young females.

Well, you may have a point.

She sure wouldn't be cumming to my hotel room if I couldn't afford it.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2012, 5:25 pm

It's interesting that all this talk is centered around female sex workers(or it seems to be),but there are male ones also,what about the gigalos,let's not leave the boys out of this.

ArrantPariah
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2012, 6:02 pm

Misslizard wrote:
It's interesting that all this talk is centered around female sex workers(or it seems to be),but there are male ones also,what about the gigalos,let's not leave the boys out of this.

Okay. Discuss away.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2012, 6:24 pm

Ha ha,I am not experienced in this feild never having used the services of a male companion.But what's good for the goose is good for the gander so I wondered what people's thoughts were about the males who engage in this profession.I was going to make a joke about certain religious figures and their desire for male love but I think it might p.o. some people.Anyway they have a preference for underage boys not men.

ArrantPariah
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2012, 7:17 pm

You probably wouldn't want to hire a gigolo with erectile dysfunction. Although, with modern medicine, I suppose that it might be possible for more men to achieve a stick-up, as opposed to a hold-up.

Apparently, when the ladies go abroad on sex tours, it is called "romance travelling."

http://www.canada.com/ottawacitizen/new ... 5a5aa47882

Last edited by ArrantPariah on 19 Oct 2012, 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

puddingmouse
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2012, 7:31 pm

ArrantPariah wrote:
puddingmouse wrote:
They could get it for free somewhere else, but that would be with a woman who actually wanted to do it. What I'm saying is that some men like the women to not be into the sex itself, to be doing it for the money. They don't want a fully willing woman. It's like a little taste of rape, without the coercion or violence.

Not every man who uses prostitutes is like, but I think some are.

Oh, a bit of role play, eh? I suppose that, in some cases, one might be better off hiring a professional. A quality role-player might be difficult to cum by in the non-paid-sex market.

It's not as innocent as role play.

Hopetobe
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

19 Oct 2012, 7:32 pm

I´m a female and I´m not sure.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2012, 7:41 pm

Rent-a-Rasta,well they say the blacker the berry the sweeter the juice :lol: But if they can't ,well,umm,perform their manly duty,do you get your money back?I wonder what happens to those poor dudes later because every one knows "once you go white you ain't ever right."

ArrantPariah
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2012, 7:47 pm

puddingmouse wrote:

It's not as innocent as role play.

An innocent pleasure, versus a guilty pleasure.

Asa Akira used to be a professional dominatrix, which included role-play duties.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vC2nuYczXfQ[/youtube]

ArrantPariah
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2012, 10:40 am

One more Miss Akira tidbit

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnPxxllVo_s[/youtube]

just before the 1 minute mark, her response to having to get a regular job is "Ugh! Gross!"

Miss Akira is obviously highly intelligent and very articulate, and could support herself in a conventional profession, if she wanted to go that route. But, she is very good at what she does, and also likes the money.

What grand purpose would be served, if she were to apply herself to a conventional profession, and to restrict her coitus to the occasional man with whom she has a mutual attraction? As of now, through the magic of the internet, she is able to bring happiness to hundreds of millions of post-pubescent males around the world.

Also, regarding female romance tourists:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_sex_tourism

Quote:
Similar to the sex tourists, sex workers have their own intentions. Just as the Western Women consider the local men exotic, the local men consider the Western Women to be exotic. Popular characteristics that appeal to a majority of sex workers are women with blonde hair and light colored eyes. Some of the sex workers will specifically target this type of exotic woman for their own personal pleasure with no guarantee of monetary gain.

On the other side of the spectrum, most sex workers have the intention of making some form of monetary gain. Such a sex worker typically profiles tourists, in hopes of increasing his monetary wealth the fastest. While profiling he will look for older women, over the age of forty or young, overweight women. The sex worker considers these women vulnerable and will play on their vulnerability to get the tourists to obtain feelings for the sex worker. Once the tourist and sex worker obtain a relationship the sex worker finds it easy for them to have an open relationship regarding monetary exchange.

Without the wealth difference, many romance tourists would probably have no better luck in, for example, Costa Rica than in their home countries.

ArrantPariah
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2012, 10:10 am

Well, I just had to go and look up Ashley Dupre, to see what she has been up to.

Here is an interview with Howard Stern

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVEQWV2vRgE[/youtube]

Mr. Stern has to be the best interviewer ever.

Anyway, she was getting paid more than $4,000 per poke. Definitely out of my league.

She would also, quite regularly, have coitus with men and women with whom she shared mutual attractions. In the interview, she describes her work as a high-end ejaculatory administrator. Quite fascinating.

I don't know why she would have turned down $2 million to pose for Hustler. She did, however, eventually pose for Playboy.

She also became an "Advice Columnist" for Rupert Murdoch's tabloid The New York Post, where she was called "Spitzer's Babe."

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/spit ... 8suGawuaiM

Now she is quite pregnant, and engaged to a millionaire, who was a former client of hers, and who was married at the time (most of her paying clients were probably married).

http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninsca ... he_guy.php

So, this is one way to meet rich men. I wonder how many clients eventually end up divorcing their wives to marry their ejaculatory administrators?

ArrantPariah
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2012, 12:47 pm

Regarding Mr. Spitzer, the most damnable aspect of his behaviour is his blatant hypocrisy

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/03/10/nyreg ... ted=1&_r=0

Quote:
As attorney general Mr. Spitzer also had prosecuted at least two prostitution rings as head of the state’s organized crime task force. In one such case in 2004, Mr. Spitzer spoke with revulsion and anger after announcing the arrest of 16 people for operating a high-end prostitution ring out of Staten Island. “This was a sophisticated and lucrative operation with a multitiered management structure,” Mr. Spitzer said at the time. “It was, however, nothing more than a prostitution ring.”

He basically built his political career around going after people who engaged in prostitution.

http://reason.com/archives/2008/03/11/s ... worse-than

He is just as bad as the Republicans who build their careers around bashing homosexuals, and then turn out to be homosexuals themselves.

If two people meet and agree to have coitus, then they may do so with no fear of the Long Appendage of the Law. If I want to pay someone cut my lawn, clean my house, cut my hair or give me a massage, then I may do so. But, I can't pay someone to give me an orgasm. It is simply absurd.

thomas81
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2012, 12:54 pm

Would the anti prostitution people here still be against it even if it means an increase in the numbers of rape?

ArrantPariah
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2012, 7:50 am

Fnord wrote:
The whole industry would have to be regulated, from recruiting to training, licensing, hiring, fair and equitable pay, ....

In most states, you can't legally cut hair or trim nails without first having completed several months of training, at a cost of over $10,000, and having passed a multiple-choice test.

Without regulation, most ejaculatory administrators simply go out on the street and start working. Potential customers don't know if they are going to receive quality orgasms or not.

Ejaculatory administrators could be trained in examining genitals for potential health problems, and refer clients to medical doctors. It is important to learn various techniques for arousing the penis, and bringing the penis to ejaculation, in such a way that the client is fully satisfied.

Part of the training could focus on the business aspects of the profession: how to attract customers, how to retain repeat clients, how to negotiate fees for services, etc.

The public can go to cosmetology schools for cheap haircuts, performed by students supervised by an instructor. As a means of helping students perfect the art of administering ejaculations, members of the public could probably also walk into schools of ejaculatory arts. The more practice they get before becumming licensed, the better.

visagrunt
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2012, 1:42 pm

I am solidly in favour of legalizing sex workers for a number of reasons:

First, it provides government with an opportunity to tax and regulate this economic activity.

Second, it destigmatizes it, meaning that sex workers who are subject to exploitive or criminal behaviour are more likely to report abuses, and seek legal enforcement of their rights.

Third, it further enables sex workers to work together to enhance their own security and improve their working conditions.

Making prostitution illegal has done precisely nothing to eliminate prostitution or to make prostitutes safer. It's prohibition places the majority of the legal risk on the sex workers rather than the clients, which only serves to increase the risk of exploitation.